Why do we hate Russia again?

Why do we hate Russia again?

Well first of all they hacked our election

Try bantzing with them and you will understand.

Serious question: what was the "hack?" Voting machines? Editing voter records? Deleting votes?

Envy

Proof?

Because they are communist, and communism is the enemy of democracy.

Oh that's right it was Podesta's email with the password "password" fucking nigger.

You are too stupid to live. You know what to do.

Who?

Can't hate the Chinese, because they own 1 trillion of your debt and half of your senate
Can't hate the Arabs because the Saudis buy your weapons and sell their oil in dollars
Can't hate the Israelis because your entire political, financial and media elites are Jews

Russians are the only group of people who have no lobby in your government. Thereby the only group of people you can be openly hateful against. Feel free, we're used it so we can take it.

>You will never get phished hard as fuck in a Nigerian Prince tier email scam and bring down both a political dynasty and a major political party

>ginger beard
Into the trash he goes.

/thread
You can't consolidate power without external enemy. If you don't have one, you need to invent one.

/thread

Americucks are cowards who don't want to point their finger to the real enemy (jews and mudslimes) so they point it to Russia

They spread communism throughout the world

CNN wants us to hate Russia to cover up the fact that it was Hillary and Obama desperately trying to have a foreign government give dirt on Trump.

Projection

You're the one who is too stupid to live if you can't take a joke over the internet. Sorry hon, but Sup Forums isn't your safe space.

Superior literature

gorbachev was a nigger
im not a tankie but ussr >>> modern russia

Brothers Karamazov sucked, my man.

He was part American Indian

You probably read a shitty English translation

no

No idea. I visited and loved it.

>murrican on vacation in nipland

You can't miss the red skin

Dunno about you but I'm fine with russia

Kek

That's in Petersburg?

top-quality post

Our posters are top-tier when /po/ stays at home.

Everybody laughs about the Red Scare of the 1950s, but here we are again, another Red Scare. Democrats will never recover from this misadventure.

because they're commies who lick the hand that strikes them
also webm related

>Death by misadventure

:^)

I can't remember. It's either there or moscow.

I even saw a real slavsquat

Nabokov was pretty good writer desu

was a *

That's the food court in Stockman on Nevsky Prospekt

nice owl

I'd put Mark Twain up against any author in the world

Dunno
Glory to Arstotzka

Im sure we have very good raisins.

>I'd put Mark Twain up against any author in the world

This. Also add O'Henry and Hem

Yea that sounds right. I do remember eating there. I'm thinking about going back and visiting some of the smaller cities to see "real Russia". Which cities do you think I should visit?

why, why are you doing this you fucking nigger

pskov, Vladimir, Smolensk, Volgograd, Vologda, Kursk. Depends on what you want to see feally

Calm down Jennifer

This.

Not to mention it was already going on for centuries. Very convenient target. Don't even need to invest too much, it's already in their blood.