Surge in Libya?

Is Trump redpilled enough to send a few thousands of American soldiers to Libya to clean up the mess that Obama left?

ISIS is nearly defeated in Syria and Iraq thanks to Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/isis-brink-defeat-trump-planning-surge-libya-636226
archive.is/Lzsga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Libya can be stabilized, west African scum will stop swarming into Europe.

Trump should put one of Gaddafi's remaining sons into power and restore the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

>If Libya can be stabilized, west African scum will stop swarming into Europe.
Yes, that is a good thing.

>Trump should put one of Gaddafi's remaining sons into power and restore the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Would make a lot of sense. However, the real power is int he hands of Field Marshal Haftar in Libya. He is a good lad.

I do not think that would be a good idea from an american perspective. I personally would not mind, his children are well educated but can you imagine the amount of resentment they feel towards the US and France?

Not a good idea. Every assumption that their father had about the west in his earlier years was proven correct and if his children were put into power they would never be friendly towards the west.

>ISIS is nearly defeated in Syria and Iraq thanks to Trump

No really, do you actually believe that? I like Trump and all, but go look at who's mopping up ISIS and FSA.

Trump is nothing but a puppet you dumb idiot

>No really, do you actually believe that?
Yes, pretty much. It is mostly desert which is left and smaller towns. Assad is moving from the West to Der Ez zor and the Iraqis are going for Tal Afar and Al Qam soon. Hawija is on the slate as well in the next months.

By December, ISIS is going to be virtually defeated in this area. The good thing is that the ISIS fighters are all doing banzai attacks or commit harakiri before they can be captured.

How is that a bad thing? JewSA is a menace to the whole world.

>ISIS is nearly defeated in Syria and Iraq thanks to Trump.

This is what West Germany believes.

ISIS will still exist until Saudi Arabia, Israel, and JewSA stops funding them.

All America has been doing is providing airstrikes to stop their Syrian "assets" spilling into Iraq and trying to keep them contained in Syria.

there is no such thing as west germany anymore

>is Trump redpilled enough to do retarded shit the Democrats want

I wish my government would do something about it, instead of letting other people go there and project their influence.
Too bad it's completely castrated right now, and until at least the next elections

forgot to remove the meme-flag

>there is no such thing as west germany anymore
Psssst, don't get that American all rilled up. He doesn't know about the Soviet Union yet. Doesn't know!

3/10

Bump
Is this real? Source on article?

yes, but which side would he support? the UN backed government(which are islamists) or the libyan national army and the house of representatives?

newsweek.com/isis-brink-defeat-trump-planning-surge-libya-636226

Well, it is in Newsweek.

archive.is/Lzsga

NO, europe has not paid its dues. POTUS Trump has made a point of not helping Europe until it pays the bill.