Scared of Pizzagate yet?

So now that the Joseph's Bistro lead has been uncovered, and Pizzagate is basically proven, Which group do you think is behind it, Joos or Ayys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996070
hourscenter.com/josephs/
archive.
archive.is/0QCbA
archive.is/RYBdF
archive.is/s5CKE
archive.is/289gW
archive.is/246K9
archive.is/SQ0XD
archive.is/69x2Z
pastebin.com/VvcZDasF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Can someone please give me a speedy recap?

Should we be archiving all bistro pages incase they get removed?

steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies
>Sherman who just pushed to impeach Trump is connected to a Front company called Josephs bistro, see link for connection.
>Joseph's Bistro has over 23,000 locations in US, a lot are very suspect like paediatricians etc

Yeah, probably.

always archive
no exceptions
make copies on offline drives for reasons

on it
i'm half way through alabama
will keep plugin

Rotheram, Rochdale etc. Exposed because it was rushed. What if you had time? Sell drugs to school kids, susceptible get pulled into sex gangs pedophiles, human trafficking, organ harvesting etc. What if you had time?

You should pastebin all the archives for us

wink

Hell yes get in here! God speed

>rope day incoming

I for one think it's the Ayys. It is fitting for the end of times, amirite?

Are you the user from last thread who was checking Atlanta?

I hope..

Bump

Fraid not buddy - but glad to help if you want to get me geared up

But here's some useful discussion so far

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996070

bump

I live in Atlanta, was hoping I could shamelessly cheat and scope the list user has already compiled.. I'm slightly more interested in the houses than the businesses..

My job lets me go wherever and blend, others maybe not so much.

mid eastern sand cunts are the only ones who have codified child fucking in their religions. and other close related cults wiht their nice little skull caps.

and how is pizza shit proven beyond doubt? i have not heard anything of substance about it for a long time now.

I'm quite jealous my role offers me the opportunity to sleuth for heavily extended periods of time, which has its own perks.

Ok so am I getting this correctly Joes appears to be a shameless front and we are tracking down each of the locations to see whats really there? If so where do I pickup and is there any external coordination outside chan i.e. voat etc. Discord users can kys

hourscenter.com/josephs/

The link..

Much obliged, whats the best way to review US tax filings for these entities, as greater minds than mine have said. Follow the money

Bump

The Agenda

Hint: made up of Reptilians, Demons, Satanists, and other evil bastards (including other aliens)

>Joseph's Bistro
Address doesn't match in Arkansas or Phoenix

It's always been the goddamned Jews.

Having trouble posting..
Fkn internet connection is shit..

Review of familiar towns on list, places listed that aren't restaurants.. this is a little overwhelming..

I dunno what's going on, but those aren't bistros..

It's been said that no Joseph's bistros actually exist, the logo is online only.

>Pizzagate is proven
Is it?

Is it common for google maps to blur a house out?

wtf m8. My internet connection just dropped completely. You from the midwest?

If by this you mean people are being blackmailed in government through methods such a brownstone operations then yes. Its very well confirmed.

If my this you mean the smear campaign to make Comet PP and James Alefantis the only element of consideration and holy moses hes gassing kids and stuffing them in the pizza ovens then your a silly cunt and fuck off.

When researching PG yes this is extremely common, check for archives or past snapshots you usually get a hit about 25% of the time

Looked into las Vegas. One location in the Venetian. The other address supposed to be a dentist, but all I see there is a law firm specializing in immigration law. Immigration law seems to be a common pattern in all of these.

voat is on this, stay away from Reddit was the word in last thread,

I think it's pickup spots..

After the deal is sealed. These locations are hidden in plain sight, as usual. Close to landmarks.

An user found one location to be an office of the Dept of agricultural..

Got to be a landmark. 'Cause wtf?

I'm not working today.

Pray for me. I'm going in..

>Which group do you think is behind it, Joos or Ayys?

are you new?

its been established this is a joint op ran by CIA and Mossad. Been going on for many decades

>Shadilay

Nope, Georgia..

I'm getting dressed..
I'm going to the places listed in my town.

No idea what ima do when I get there, but I'm going in..

Stay safe user. Don't do anything crazy. And let someone know IRL where you're going

So was Joseph's bistro ever a legit restaurant or was the whole shitfight made up?

Too scared to go crazy..

I will play stupid and lost, just a scope, see what there is to see..

See what I can find out without arousing suspicion.

Keep this thread up, or be sure to bake new bread.

I'm on Mobile, looking at the list for Stockbridge GA. I know that town, but don't live there, so feels right..

Please pray.. where God goeth before yee, none can stand against thee..

Transc

PASTEBIN new paste
trends
bay minette
archive. is/uk5m9
archive. is/WQpox
bessemer
archive. is/yVJpV
birmingham
blountsville
archive. is/pe3fk
boaz
archive. is/GemuM
archive. is/Kxulb
brent
brewton
archive. is/diNMC
brilliant
archive. is/DYNCF
archive. is/iv6P5
butler
archive. is/9R5Gb
Camden
archive. is/e50JE
Centre
centre ville
archive. is/aB10w
archive. is/33kto
Chelsea
archive.is/0QCbA
clanton
archive.is/RYBdF
columbiana
archive. is/1myjU
Cullman
archive.is/s5CKE
daleville
archive. is/mwvB8
daphne
archive.is/289gW
decatur
archive. is/WW7I4
dothan
eight mile
archive.is/246K9
archive. is/3S5dh
elberta
archive. is/lU3tq
elmore
archive.is/SQ0XD
enterprise
eufaula
archive. is/NkYPO
archive. is/f6ihf
fair hope
archive. is/EoeBy
fayette
florence
archive.is/69x2Z
Optional Paste Settings

WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL

SPOOPY ads

Check address.. this the fucking ad..

There is a Nitro, WV location for Joseph's Bistro that is right down the road from me.
The address and phone number are for a lawyer that is fairly big in this area. He is connected to some powerful people in our state government.

Another interesting fact is that he is an art collector. He shows off his collection at his office and also at local museums.

Read a lot about the connection between art and human trafficking....very intradasting stuff.

Now...what can we do about it? That's the most frustrating part of all this. We all know it's going on but it feels like there is nothing we can do.

pastebin.com/VvcZDasF
all of alabama archived