Honesty time

Have we already lost? Is there any hope for preservation of the western culture or is it already over?

While every other race is uniting, we have faggots like antifa, lefties and even average normal white people who are PRO destroying our own heritage and culture, replacing us entirely and even actively seeking it.

Is it all lost? Give me some hope at least

Whites will likely need to be backed into a corner before they truly rise up to fuck everyone else over. We're capable of it. Might be another 5-10 years maybe.

On the contary, i see that whites are more united across different countries like never before.

I think whites are beginning to become more conscious as a race.
On top of that, our views have become the new counter culture as the leftist views of the 60s were, so we with each future generation we will have more supporters.
There are also massive Redpills being dropped on normies as well, Anne Coulter named the Jew on radio ffs

you dont preserve western culture

barbarism is the only way

Keep in mind that when it comes to politics, and the left in particular, what you're seeing is mostly either limousine liberal movie stars and "artists," and college kids studying easy BS majors that have nothing better to do than go out and protest. They're not really indicative of the population as a whole. Outside of the TV and the college campus, when you interact with the majority of people in the real world they're vastly indifferent to politics. They might lean a little bit one way or the other, but in general they're more turned off by violence and degeneracy than they are turned on, and if the country is doing good they're happy.

Honestly? Yes. It might not survive in the form we've grown accustomed too, but we'll persist as a people.

>We
Benancio, por favor. You Couldn't keep us as slaves and now you are gonna save the White_race.jpg

Can't a Brit post from spain without Pizzafags mistaking him for a spic?

no chance, all is lost already!
i see it here every day, people embrace it.

There is always hope. Don't forget, there was a time when the Islamic Caliphate took over all of Greece, all of Southern France, all of Spain, all of Italy, took Turkey and threw out the Byzantine Empire. The Spaniards formed the Inquisition, eliminated them. The slavers of France were wiped out by the crusaders. Poland led the charge that routed them out of Italy and we beat them all the way to Turkey.

And then you have this!

Oh, my bad, but dude how the fuck Am I supposed to know you are an anglofag ?

Have faith. Genocide solves all problems.

:^)

it's over

haha I know right, I should have gone to Italy mate, better food there. Spain just has fuckin Paella and tapas everywhere. Too many chink restaraunts as well.

Fuck you Hänz, would kindly please stop being a fucking cuck for once. Go have some children for starters.

Well.. it does.

But dude I am a spic, not a pizzafag. Kek. Have a good one anglobro.

well colour me confused pffft. Peace out mah niggah

you are a faggot who is literally torturing a white man who wanted to start a family becasue a bunch of women online told you too.

why the fuck would i unite with you you fucking retard

kill some cult members

What a beautiful frenship.

luigi, people here barely have 1baby and struggle.
im not sure how the rapefugee vermin have 7 or 8 babies and do fine!
there is something wrong in the system! so they outbreed the native european population very fast.

olaf has the solution

>I'm not sure how rapefugee vermin have 7 or 8 kids and are fine
What are gibs

Honestly, some days I feel like it's too late for us to accept and be proud of our white heritage. I think the frankfurt school really has done a number on our higher educated people. There are still too many normies and pressures for people to rejoin the normies. Idk my brothers if we'll ever truly be free to accept and love our people.

we all know the govt pays a tidy sum each month to these familes with 8 kids. At least they do back home in England. Free housing a shit is guarenteed.

All will burn. :)

Dude I am a spic to begin with. Second, I cant beileve a german is telling this shit. You guys are like gods here. Very eficient and hardworking. And on top fucking smart. I don't beileve you country is this fuck. You are exgerating or just a dumb meme.

>A very large part of the British people today consists of lazy, mindless, scruffy and indolent slobs, lacking even the elementary personal pride that is the basis of pride in nation and race. They chuck litter about our streets with the same abandon as they get drunk in foreign tourist resorts, bringing disgrace upon their country as much as they annoy the local citizens and police. Young football mobsters are the worst of these species and, although they may be deemed a small minority of the population, are nevertheless a minority not equalled anywhere abroad.

>Another large part consists of those who are sober, respectable folk, who behave properly in private and in public, who do an honest day’s work, who look prim and smart and who observe the law but who are total sheep when it comes to political awareness, let alone political action, and who have cultivated the faculty of isolating themselves behind their double-glazed windows and privet hedges into a little private world of their own in which they are responsible only for family, home and job and can ignore the filth, squalor and bankruptcy of the country around them.

>Will a nation today compounded mainly of these two elements “wake up” and take its destiny into its own hands, turning on its misgovernors and recovering its will to greatness? Not a chance!

instead of trying to preserve a dying and toxic culture we need to restore what once was

The age of European nationalism is over
The new age of white unity and nationalism is just beginning