Is Italy slowly waking up?

Or is it just another "muhhh, look, we are planning big things!" episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
euobserver.com/migration/138513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti on Thursday proposed a pact with Libya to combat human trafficking during a visit to Tripoli to meet mayors of cities affected by the scourge.

"We will make a pact to liberate our lands from traffickers," Minniti told 13 mayors from south Libya, urging them to mobilise against people smugglers.

Libya is struggling to control its long borders with Sudan, Chad and Niger.

Cities in south Libya have become the first stops for many illegal immigrants' journeys to Europe.

EU interior ministers on July 6 pledged to back an urgent European Commission plan to help crisis-hit Italy, which has been overwhelmed by a wave of migrants arriving by sea from North Africa.

"We have a moral duty to eliminate this traffic that has caused deaths... and extraordinary and unacceptable pressure on my country," Minniti said.

Too slowly

>Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti on Thursday proposed a pact with Libya
Or you could just control your fucking borders and shoot anyone that tries to cross without permission... AS IS THE FUCKING LAW!!!

Just another do-gooder politician stirring shit in order for the transport mafia to pay him to shut up. Thinly veiled corruption under the flag of national benefit.

Miss Gaddafi yet?telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

Miss Hitler bro

Yeah the best they've been able to do in the past is pay Gaddafi to violate their human rights because they don't have the balls to do it themselves. It's the height of bourgeoisie feebleness. I imagine this is some attempt at that. Paying warlords to put refugees in cages.

- Impound the refugee pickup boats
- Deploy the navy to send the boats back or at worst set up a holding centre run by Serco on Malta or some shit to hold them for 2 years while you verify if they are a real refugee then send them all back.

Do you really have a law that authorizes the police/army to shoot illegal immigrants trying to enter Bulgaria?

>Libya pact

Yes, first remove the iron fist holding the country together, then when it's an ISIS infested anarchic shithole, you try making a deal with the non-existing government.

Just more fucking misdirection.

STOP THE BOATS. STOP THE NGOs acting taxi service for human trafficking.

Let people start drowining en masse and the incentive to come here is lessened.

Italy has ALWAYS been one of the most xenophobic places on the planet. This really isn't surprising. If any non-Eastern European nation starts telling migrants to fuck off it will be them.

What does it even matter? The numbers are already in place.

>Is Italy slowly waking up
No. The thing you need to know about Italians first and foremost is their utter self-loathing and dislike of their constructed nation and people. This sort of resentment creates an nihilist atmosphere within the Italian mind for which he regards little about the future of his own country.

^This
You couldn't have described our situation better. Are you Italian?

>Italy has ALWAYS been one of the most xenophobic places on the planet. This really isn't surprising.

Dude, it is 5 years into the crisis. After Gaddafi was removed it only took until 2013 that the migrants started coming massively to Italy.

Italy has received 600,000 migrants from Libya since Obama fucked up Libya. And it hasn't even tried to shut down the migrant route. Not even tried! The EU wasn't helping either by temporarily sending ships to pick up the migrants... which since last year the NGOs are now doing.

too late, damage is done

>are you Italian
Only through >muh heritage. Other than that, I did study in Rome and speak the language a bit.

Meant for

red pill me on this

It started with unification. Northern Italians detest the south because muh terrone. South detest north because you took muh trains.

That's a universal law, it's called protecting your borders.

Xenophobic - pseudo-intellectual marxist term describing being normal.
Kill yourself commie rat

just like all nu-phobias and isms, tools of the left to shut down arguments they can't win

>Italy successfully negotiates pact with Libya
>Libya has neither the capacity nor the ability to control its coast
>Italy sends over an army to expand that capacity and grant the Libyan gouvernment the ability to do its part
>Libyan gouvernment collapses over fears of Mussolini-esque railway timetables
>Italy has no choice but to take over Libya for its own sake and the safety of the Libyan civilians

Badabing, badaboom. How could this go wrong?

Where do you find a nice inflatable boat such as the one pictured here, in a fucked up 5th world country? Looks like that's where Soros money is going

Yeah try doing and that let's see how long you last before the UN, EU or some other (((group))) threatens you

Also the constant defamation against by every nation in the world didn't help us. Now the only way we express our patriotism is trought soccer.

>tools of the left to shut down arguments they can't win
Implying there are arguments they actually can win.

too late boyos

Protecting your border is a right, anyone who is interfering is literally declaring war upon you by doing so, by preventing you from executing one of the basics of statehood, it is against any common-sense international law.

Why is there a racing car driver in there?

It sucks for you guys. Since the 19th century, your country has been regarded by other European nations as little more than a playground to study a dead empire. A classical age Disney land, and not a nation that should be respected for what it is in the modern age.

I wish you guys the best of luck. It's truly a beautiful country with friendly people and I enjoy always enjoy my time there.

italy's woke af, we're much more concerned about you otto.

And those engineers...
Oh, that's why Verstappen breaks down every time

I still remember in 2015 or something when you were dealing with the niggers trying to cross into Bulgaria from Greece and every newspaper in europe was hysterically yelling about human rights violations because you were using tear gas, if you tried shooting 1 single bullet you'd be finished

I'm just saying, Italy is extremely racist which will be problematic in the future, particularly when their birth rates start declining and they need people of color to increase them.

Maybe one day.

Italy is like a little Russia
God bless those motherfuckers

gotta go fast to get the gibs

>particularly when their birth rates start declining
You're like 40 years late for that

Kek

sauce pls

And meanwhile, the EU and Germany have funded the Bulgarian double, razorwire fence, also handing over vehicles and nightvision equipment as well as other stuff to apprehend the illegals.

Exactly in 2015 there was an instance where a border-guard had shot an afgan subhuman, (((media))) tried to make a big deal out of it. in the end no one cared and the the Premier said that the guard is neither to be congratulated nor condemned and that he was doing his job as he should have. It can very easily be done.

>Where do you find a nice inflatable boat such as the one pictured here, in a fucked up 5th world country?
It is typically Chinese inflatables that they use. They are bought in Nigeria or other African countries south of the Sahara. Those inflatables are then shipped through the desert in trucks to Tripolis for use by the smugglers. A very lucrative business.

>Italy is extremely racist
God bless them

I have no doubt that if communist seized power in Italy after WWII they would have gone full Moa with their own cultural revolution and destroyed their very souls, and do so with glee.

Other European countries expressed solidarity but refuse to help Italy and receive illegal migrants' boats.
The government party risks losing the elections big time with only 28% of the vote, they lost heavily recent administrative elections, where the right imposed itself.
Democratic Party's change of stance toward migrants is even alienating their left-wing core supporters.
Italy's only hope is a right wing government but that implies the return of Berlusconi as the government's leader.

Mao*
I'm retarded.

I felt a tear building up in mein eye as i zoomed in on the image and realised what it is

NGOs

Berlusconi can't come back a sentence forbidden him to be president ever again.

Our birthrate is lower than Japan's lol

>Democratic Party's change of stance toward migrants is even alienating their left-wing core supporters.
Why would left-wing supporters actually want negroes in Italy?

This is the only good post on the thread. Libya has no government.

This is a lie to make it appear like politicians tried.

why hasn't Soros been taken out yet?

Soros does the things that (((they))) want.

based

this picture makes me physically ill

> Berlusconi can't come back
He can't be directly elected but if his party becomes the main party at the government (forza italia + lega nord + fratelli d'italia) he will be the puppet master pulling the strings

>Berlusconi
bourgeois conservatives have proven completely useless in dealing with Europe's problems in the long term, we need Fascism back, but this time with racial side of it too

> Why would left-wing supporters actually want negroes in Italy?

they have plenty of reasons:
> virtue signalling, self-hate, strong will to destroy Western civilization, direct economic interest in NGOs and migrant cooperatives. Plus, naturalized citizens always vote left wing.

>this
>Belgium wins the refusal of visa for Syrian family that was a big deal lately
>Macroni 360°
>based Poland
>Eastern Europe vs EU: they dont want the fugees
>Mosul recaptured
>ISIS is dying out
>Israel against Soros
>Based James Woods

Is this the "West strikes back" episode?

>libya struggling to control its borders with niger
aren't we all

>full Moa
I think you're thinking of New Zealand

5 stalle is (hopefully) losing all the support they got paid into in the last election, anything over 5% of votes going to them means that Italy and Italians deserve what's coming
as for the Right vs Left, both have the chance to scavenge votes into a good 35%, possibly having equal ground for government. I'd welcome whichever, both have shown sign of progress and regression, and both still want immigrants to fuck off and die, so that's one to cross off your electoral campaigning list.

I wouldn't want Renzi again, but I'd take him over another 5 years of Berlusconi desu

just imagine them arriving at your sleepy little white village

Unfortunately the real right wing fascist party (called "fratelli d'Italia") only gets 5-6% of votes so if it goes to the government, it will be in a coalition with Berlusconi's party and with northern league party (separatist/xenophobe).
Still better then the left...

Because Trump is a useless blowhard who quite literally sees how his enemies are raising a gun to his head but refuses to pre-emptively act because "muh principles". Refuses to do anything about this evil jew rat despite him being quite obviously dedicated to destroy the west and Trump himself.

>tackle the smugglers

so the NGOs and groups like (((medicans san frontiere)))?

fuck those kikes

Germany and Chile are going to investigate Islam too.

>so the NGOs and groups like (((medicans san frontiere)))?
Yes, they are trying here too.

euobserver.com/migration/138513

What about Nueva Italia(I don't remember the exact name but it was something like that)

> I'd take renzi over another 5 years of Berlusconi
I also despise berlusconi and lega nord, but if you want to stop the african and muslim invasion and the ius soli, you have to vote one of the right wing parties, there is no other way.

5stars movement will get 25%, minimum 20%, but no chance to get to the government.
I will vote fratelli d'Italia and I am so sad they get only 5%.

Now how do we solve the Swedish problem.

You mean like the one Berlusconi had with Gaddafi?

I want to believe, but it seems everything boils down to shovelling more money at Africa and accepting millions more 'legally', which results in demographic ruin however you spin it.

They better as they are trying to destroy Western Civilization.

About time. It's amazing NGO's have any rights at all.

Pretty sure this is about Colonia Dignidad.

>Chille
EVERY FUCKING TIME!!
Why is Chille so fucking based

>5stars movement will get 25%, minimum 20%
Vade Retro
As for "Right wing is the only answer", I've heard it many times from all sides involved. Reality is, if shit is done, it's not gonna be a bureaucratic fuck to start it all. Until you have people parking their boats to avoid people from getting in the port, you won't see movement from either side to tackle the problem. It's how things have worked for the last 15 years in Italy, as far as I know.

I guess you mean Forza Nuova, they are a neo-fascist movement but they are very small and they are barely able to present a list at local elections.
The real heir of the fascist party is "Fratelli d'italia", former AN - Alleanza Nazionale and former MSI - Movimento Sociale Italiano (which was composed by representatives of former fascist regime since 1946).

My thoughts exactly, they are QUITE LITERALLY BREAKING THE LAW IN THE OPEN!!! You don't negotiate, you put them in prison! What kind of lawlessness is this!

They killed all the morons.

> voting for PD

I don't care about anything else than stopping the Ius Soli and the muslim invasion. And PD is the party promoting ius soli, don't be blind to that.
If you vote for PD, you are literally an enemy of Italian people.

>About time. It's amazing NGO's have any rights at all.

The NGOs are really not happy with the Italian rules. This is a good sign.

//////
The Italian government has drawn up a draft plan to limit migrant rescue operations in the Mediterranean. Both Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International claim the measures are punitive and would severely endanger lives.
“Perversely, the proposed code of conduct for NGOs saving lives in the Mediterranean could put lives at risk,” said Iverna McGowan, director of the Amnesty International, European Institutions Office, as cited by HRW.

“Attempts to restrict NGO search and rescue operations risk endangering thousands of lives by limiting rescue boats from accessing the perilous waters near Libya.”

The leaked 11-point plan, seen by both HRW and Amnesty, will be presented in the coming days to a total of nine NGOs who regularly operate migrant rescue boats off Libya.

The proposed code of conduct for rescue NGOs constitutes a last-ditch effort to stem the flow of migrants into Italy, which has decried a lack of support from its European allies.

"The call of the Italian government on European solidarity is completely justified," European Commission Vice President Frans Timmermans said as cited by DW.

"Italy has shown a level of solidarity with refugees that is almost unprecedented in European history over the last couple of years."

However, the draft proposal may be seen as more of an ultimatum than a code of conduct, as non-compliant NGOs risk being barred from Italian ports.

The proposed rules include a ban on making telephone calls or using flares to communicate with human traffickers along the Libyan coast – a signal that the migrant boats can launch.

NGO boats will also be barred from entering Libyan territorial waters without clear indications that human lives are at risk.

We need to solve the Libya situation

no

only mayhem when the time comes, every single poster from europe who talks though are just going to sit until shit truly goes down and then cries about it and how they "knew" things were going to turn this way

skuttle them all

The big red-pill with savage houses like libya is that only a secular anti-islamic dictatorship can sort out these people, and the "muh democracy" retards at the white house will never accept that.

A legislative solution is taking too long. Sink a few migrant invasion boats and you will send a message to stay the fuck out.

reminder that these kind of (((articles))) are going to be used to change countrys own officials to pro-EU officials so they then let all the shit flood in the warehouse

HRW and Amnesty need to be declared subversive terroristic organisations and hunted down

Exactly

Whatever that bold faggot Minniti and the Soros puppet PM Goyimtiloni are trying to do is totally useless, Lybia's main source of profit now is exploiting those hordes of dumb niggers for human trafficking.
Unluess military action will take place in Lybia by the hands of any western country, no amount of cuck "diplomacy" will ever be effective to stop this disaster.

This shit is easily fixed by press blackout and .50 cal bmging every niggerboat you can find in the Med.

West needs to harden the fuck up

Just shoot them idiots. West is to weak for anything, China will invade you because you are weak faggots. Only North Koreans have some balls.

Stop rescuing them. any non profit that rescues them should face the law.

>If you vote for 5 stalle, you are literally an enemy of Italian people.
I can agree with this statement over here

I do not vote PD, but I'm not gonna vote Forza Italia either, they both have people I'd rather not see governing this country any longer than they already have in the past.

Why is Europe relying on other nations to defend their borders for them?
If they were serious they would just defend their own borders.