ZUCC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

City boy can't tell a bull from a cow.

he still stands awkward and doesn't look human. he won't win

HAHAHA MARK SOULLESS SUCKERBURGER

>He won't win
They said the same about Trump, sweetie.

Try again sweetie.. he has the Facebook machine behind him.

not so fast kiddo

Look at that beta stance. Slouched just like the meme.

>Hey look at me I'm normal
He won't stand a chance. No one likes rich tech people.

>Jeb 2.0

The Rock is literally the biggest threat to Trump's presidency lasting 8 years.

How weird is this time line?

Is this real?

If so... my god he has no idea how conceited this sounds.

I AM PERFORMING HUMAN ACTIVITIES AS REQUESTED BY VP MARKETING.

You mean President SUCC?

Your post is real. I'm sure.

Completely different desu.

>hmmm I see
>Tell me, can the same process be used on humans?

Trump won because he was relatable as fuck. The guy shit talks people to their face, he eats potato chips, he loves America. He also doesn't try to pretend he is not rich like that hag Clinton. Trump had a good upbringing and blessings but he still worked hard to make the most of it and he appreciates and praises good work ethic. Zuckerberg is a Jew who made Facebook while in Harvard(already showing he's been in the select most privileged people in the country) and also keeps pushing lazy behavior mentality and Universal Basic Income. He talks like a Robot and also tries to act like he's a great visionary with a plan for the future, which shows arrogance given his extremely young age. He's not relateble in the slightest.

whoever is writing these is pretty damn good

>"Would he emerge as a perfect hybrid of car and human?"
>"No'" said the worker, "he would be killed"

Are these from a real fake jewbook page or just a bunch of shoops?

ZOIDBERG 2020!

these are pretty funny spoofs, just need to be more believable and subtly sadistic

HR demands publicity to rectify the numbers

[dialup connection sound]

well, it was king once...

What a fucking scary bloke. He's visiting farms across the US to personally kill cows.

>They said the same about Trump, sweetie.
Correction: YOU said the same about Trump, honey. You were wrong back then, you are wrong now too.

Is he on hormone therapy?

CAN'T ZUCK THE KEK

He might have changed the world to his faggy nerd ways, but the disconnect still shows.

I was about to say, you can tell at a glance which ones are the ranchers and which one is the millennial nu-male.

roflmao

this KEK is priceless

Wannabe Elite Illuminati who would have the backing of NWO/Deep State..

He has already turned over your personal information to who knows. Voluntarily suppressed free speech in several countries.

Jews do not have a chance.

He would put virtual blinders on the Country to prevent people from seeing the truth.

>And these are our cows, Mr Zuckerberg
>"I want to kill one of them."
>what?
>"I'm going to kill one of them, bring me something sharp. Here's a check, fill in your price, but this bovine dies tonight. I need this."

No Concern for the Average Citizen.

He would deny common people the pleasure of viewing natural beauty by securing his Multi-million dollar private property.

Wow, he will be the next Hillary Clinton.

He's just out pudgy and out of shape

>The guy shit talks people to their face
He even shit talks sharks.

>I made a promise to only eat meat i killed and butchered myself
>Then I became a power vegan

This guy is a faggot that just goes around for photo ops so that in 4 years he can say "look at all the shit i did with the working man!"

This is just another subversive Jew pulling the wool over the eyes of the people.

Pretty sure he's killed at least one cow already this year.

I would vote for the Jew. He would morph the CIA FBI and NSA dragnets into some type of 1984 AI eagle eye.

Watch_Dogs/Minority Report happening when? End of crime when?

We already past the point of no return, we should keep going anyway. I will just keep using my Thinkpad x200.

>photo ops so that in 4 years he can say "look at all the shit i did with the working man!"
He's going to be a disaster just like Hillary in her photo ops.
>This is Hillary looking at a map!
>This is Hillary failing to pour beer into a glass!

This. Zucklestein is going to cave first time he gets infront of a real American and has to explain why losing their job to Automation is a good thing.

Universal income and reformed corporate taxcode.

he always wears the same clothes...

Yep. Let's just hope that people are wearing their bullshit detection goggles in 2020.

Only liberals and minorities are falling for that UBI bullshit, and they weren't enough to win the election last time

They need to skip the debates and have a cage match instead.

How Can Replies Be Real If Our Posts Aren't Real

>How am I going to provide for my family, and live an example for my male children that my people value hard work and earning your way but my way of life and culture seems to be under attack by web engineers who want to automate everything, how are you going to protect my job and by extention how are you going to protect my ability to provide for my family as the male of the group?
>Universal income and reformed corporate tax code

you know he is full of shit because he said they cooked a whole pig and he is a kike and can't eat that shit

Hey Mark Zuckerberg, how much is a gallon of milk and a gallon of gas?

Hey Mark Zuckerberg, what percentage of Arkansas schools qualify as low income school district? Dont you think bringing manufacturing jobs back to the heartland would have an effect in changing that number?

Hey Mark Zuckerberg what are you going to do about the opioid crisis obliterating white low income americans?

there's nothing special about Zuckerberg. he's successful because he struck the gold vein of social networking, and wasn't completely incompetent (unlike Myspace).

I hope the democrats run another out of touch asshole for 2020. Maybe they can let Shaun King take over messaging for the party.

Is he trying to appeal to rural Americans for his presidential campaign?

how do you do fellow humans

considering how badly they miscalculated last year, I don't expect them to do much better in the next election. they're completely buttflustered by Trump, and that's not going to change soon.

Gosh darnit he spent dinner with the Crinklydink family from Bumfucksit South Dakota, he's got a connection to the heartland now!

at least he's not a vegetarian

Even from that far away you can see his fucking gyno.

Rock VS Jew. Unfortunately to go up against Goliath you need both. But there will be only one.

I like the Zuck. He's seems like he has a good heart.

Honestly I kind of like the whole wall thing, especially considering it's quite nice looking, made of local stone rather than concrete. It could be a lot worse.

>I set a goal to only eat meat that I killed
Is Mark redpilled or has he become a lunatic?
He always looked like a robot to me, not like r9k but a jew robot

This is why the leftypol commies laugh at us.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA

Just imagine this guy at a televised debate

I actually agree with the general tenor of this post. Trump feels like a human being instead of a lizard person. That includes his foibles. They can be endearing.

>Say goodbye to Trump, get used to
>PRESIDENT
>ZUCC

jews can't become president it's an unspoken law of American politics

let me flash forward to the first debate if this ever actually happened

Hi candidate Zucc, whats your stance on this question you were given ahead of time

well eh (sniffs armpit) yeah

>PRESIDENT
>ZUCC

>build firewall
>lock drumpf up
>MFGA

self check idgaf

>Yawgmoth 2020

if you Really believe that you're truly duped.

fuck off cuckistan

When someone on Sup Forums says sweetie in makes my dick diamonds.

>0 Charisma
>Jew
>Millenial
>Beta asian wife despite being a billionaire

Not happening. No one actually likes this guy.

Didn't he also fuck his friend over?

Almost word for word what the lefties were saying about Trump, different terms but you get the idea

Don't fall for the trap

Assuming he can rig the Democratic primary, which shouldn't be hard as I'm sure all of Silicon Valley would want "one of theirs" in the White House.

The dems will get BTFO during the midterms; they usually lose seats when it's not a general election.

>>Sweetie

Are you that autist who spammed sweetie on advice when he had nothing smart to say?

checked

>sweetie
Hi, Milo.

oh shit I checked the wrong one, but them digits tho...

>Bastard who profits from personal data without consent
>President
Not in this timeline.

He will not win a major party primary, and will get no more than 2% of the national vote if he runs independent

America will never elect a Jew because the blacks will never vote for a Jew and the GOP won't run one.

End of story. He has no chance.

The Hapsburgs were Jews. It all makes sense now.

>without consent

JEB! I mean ZUCK!