HAHAHAHHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf)
saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf
archive.is/j76Yx
archive.is/MFWhg
linkedin.com/in/anatoli-samochornov-321556a6
youtube.com/watch?v=bncGXUxiIH8
web.archive.org/web/20161023154346/http://interpreterboutique.com/home/
web.archive.org/web/*/http://interpreterboutique.com/home/
web.archive.org/web/20160912224139/http://interpreterboutique.com/elana/
archive.is/K43ZQ
thedailybeast.com/how-putin-played-the-far-left
newsmax.com/Newsfront/jill-stein-green-party-middle-east-putin/2017/07/01/id/799351/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/11/democrats-spread-false-russian-information-on-trum/
wsj.com/articles/what-did-hillary-know-about-russian-interference-1499723857?mod=djemBestOfTheWeb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So meeting with Russians is news now? It's not illegal

>tfw the entire Drumpf crime family will be in orange jumpsuits by the end of the year

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort

He would have to have offered Russian-government-backed-intel for this to be significant.

He wants the US to lift sanctions against Russia.

Not your average person of Russian descent desu ;)

If you are against the globalist, everything is illegal

5 more months to go for our 1 year President.

Nothingburger. You'll never stop Trump, just deal with it.

Why is Russia our enemy exactly?

>they're fucking patriarchal white males

They're actually a better ally than Western Europe because they bomb ISIS instead of importing them.

There's a difference between a translator and a lobbyist

I know you're just shit posting, but some people unironically believe that.

>Shill story repeated from yesterday
>translator is a spy cause (((They))) say so
>twatter screen shot (((AP)))
>rainbow flag

This nothing burger is delicious!!!

No, I'm not shitposting. Trump's Russia ties go back to the 80s. It's glorious to see all this unravel.

K keep me posted.
sage

>Trump's Russia ties go back to the 80s

and your ties to your mom go back to 1997.

I literally do not understand why people care about this Russia nonsense.

The DOJ under Obama let the woman in; why wasn't Obama doing anything about this supposed "collusion" or "hacking" [not even sure that plot is still being pushed; seems to have fallen off the planet since, again, zero proof]; why are people willing to let Obama's admin slide for doing nothing?

But, nothing went on, in actuality and stupid people are hellbent on thinking they're in the know.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

How will Drumpfpanzees wriggle their way out of this one? It's all very well dismissing everything that goes against the alt-right narrative "faike noooooos! xD" but when push comes to shove the Russia stuff is acually has a lot of truth to it as every new day reveals. And I say this as a Republican, not a liberal.

Heh

>law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

What qualifies as solicitation under the act?

>A communication that provides instructions on how or where to send contributions or donations

Now lets look at Trump Jr's email chain:

>offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary

>Trump Jr: Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Trump Jr sent an email (a communication) to provide instructions on when and where to meet (a solicitation under the act) for foreign nationals to donate "Political Opposition Research" including "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary" (a thing of value) to "the Trump campaign"

Trump Jr also forwarded the whole email chain to Kushner and Manafort prior to the meeting, which they MUST have read to discover the time and place of the meeting, and which they attended.

>B-but "muh information" isn't a thing of value!!!!

The Federal Election Committee already ruled (>saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf) in an advisory opinion that any "uncompensated volunteer services" from a foreign national to produce any type of work for a campaign constitutes a "thing of value" and therefore violates the act.

Bullshit. Trumps ties were made in Chyna.

obama leaf arrives

Don't you get it, Trump has been running scams and laundering for corrupt Russian officials through real estate for decades. There is a lot to unravel.

They're undemocratic dictatorship rife with corruption and nepotism. It's amongst the most favourite playgrounds of wealthy jews.

It's a joy watching you Trump lovers continue to grasp at straws and make excuses for all of the lies coming out of this family of spoiled retards.

So who is it? More than likely we can connect them to Hillary and her campaign first.

Makes up for losing the presidency for eight years, eh?

>every new day reveals

So they are just like us?

Why can't you shitpost your own site? Everyone here is just bored of you kids pretending you're taking action by trolling. You're troublesome as gnats, irritating but pointless except as prey.

ill indulge

you do realize the whole muh russia conspiracy is about the massive corruption by the democrats being revealed and costing them the election?

this all ties back to the corrupt left.

dems are like a serial rapist getting mad at someone for interrupting a rape.

Have a you my friend. Its clear your going through some hard times, having lost the government and losing the cultural war and all.

Have a you fag

Well since he was working for the SoS at the time...

>russian-american

so....an american...of russian heritage

trump..is...over....

>entire Don Jr. "collusion" narrative melts down overnight when people find out the "Russian lawyer" was actually a Democrat lobbyist and employee of Fusion GPS, confirming the attempt entrapment
>Jew York Times once again outed as the leading purveyor of fake news
>"B-B-BUT TRUMP JUNIOR MET WITH SOMEONE OF RUSSIAN HERITAGE ONCE THIS ONE TIME!!!"

Someone better tell the Federal Election Commission that, because they disagree :^)

>saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf

>The first question you ask is whether an individual who is a foreign national, according to the definition in 2 U.S.C. 441e, may volunteer his services to the Committee to the same extent as would be permitted under the volunteer services exception in 2 U.S.C. 431(8)(B)(i). As you know, 441e prohibits any person who is a foreign national from making "any contribution of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election to any political office. It is also unlawful for any person to solicit, accept, or receive any prohibited contribution from a foreign national. The current prohibition on contributions by foreign nationals had its origin in the Foreign Agents Registration Act Amendments of 1966. Pub. L. No. 89-486, 8, 80 Stat. 244 (1966). At that time the prohibition applied to "any contribution of money or other thing of value" by an agent of a foreign principal in connection with any primary or other election to any political office. 18 U.S.C. 613 (1970). The scope of the current statute, 2 U.S.C. 441e, clearly reaches beyond elections for Federal office, and the term contribution as used here expressly includes "money or other thing of value." Compare 2 U.S.C. 441a. Accordingly, the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising.

By abandoning their values, the Republicans have shown everyone just how cheap those values are.

What the FUCK Tutumpf is finished fellow bros

Let me guess the "source" isn't named in the article, right?

hahahahahahahaha a politician meeting with a lobbyist is illegal?

meanwhile Hillary received millions of dollars from all kinds of shady countries. liberals should do us all a favor and jump off the nearest bridge.

> Two hands.

funny how in all those emails that were leaked because the pedophile John Podesta made his password password, you never once read about them helping the American people. All this spinning by the kikes about russia to keep the discussion off the actual emails and how much blatant corruption and lack of ethics they revealed

I'm pretty sure you could say that about every Russian, you retarded mouth breather.

Not very dank

>you do realize the whole muh russia conspiracy is about the massive corruption by the democrats being revealed and costing them the election
Do you have an ounce of proof for any of this?

Russia definitely interfered with the election, the CIA, FBI, and even Trump have admitted as much.

Why are you posting about money and gifts?

>Let me guess the "source" isn't named in the article, right?

"Russian-American lobbyist tells AP"

Just how retarded are you?

Eh, that's life. I do hope Trump signs the health care bill if it passes the Senate. Then I'd get to watch the people that voted for him suffer as they lose health insurance!

Don't forget to take your meds today. They'll protect you from all the mean fake news out to hurt your orange messiah.

you amerifats really need to lookup on Russia and not just watch RT, the URSS falling doesn't mean that Russia is magically clean and democratic again, it just balkanized and remained a corrupted and less totalitarian shithole, sanctions or no sanctions, they want to be a superpower on their own and fail at it, they only have PR left.
With that being said the story is bogus and it looks like a setup more and more, eiter DOn Jr took the bait or really wanted to act the "hero". That Russian lawyer is an advent Trump hater on social media and is pushing the Russia narrative herself, which makes no sense if she's a pro-Putin Kremlin associate.

That's it. It's over. Trump will be impeached. Hillory will be president. You fucking pissbabies just had to have your way, and look what you have done. There is a literal Russian in the WH.

Racist, misogynist, islamophonic, homophobic, jerks will always lose in the end. Say it with me, morons... Madam.

Try actually reading the text next time:

>a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee

>donating uncompensated volunteer services

>volunteer services

A foreign national cannot donate their labor to work on something to a campaign. The ruling is crystal clear.

guess the Natalia Veselnitskaya story didn't work out.....the LEFTists are desperate

YASSS DRUMPFGHRDZ IMBEACH! SLAY GUEEN HILLARR

What did she work on? A 20 minute presentation on adoption is not campaign work by any stretch.

I think "the point" of all this is to reveal how hypocritical the crooked politicians are. This will all highlight "why don't we investigate Hillary?" Maybe even then leading into investigating Hillary.
>faith
That's the word you need to understand. I have faith the President will do the right thing.

A man can lobby to the entirety of the US government but not to Trump?

>people actually think like this
wtf is wrong with you muh Russia people

they know
they just want to keep this going until
> Trump's fav bond movie is From Russia with Love
THEY KNOW their whole muh russia is over
russia hacked the election
russia dealt with trump
one russian citizen spoke for 1 minute with some people on trump's campaign

You are only 13 years old?

>Russian-American
>American with Russian heritage
How scandalous

Quoting the email chain:

>some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary

Quoting Trump Jr:

>The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research.

The labour spent to gather the Political Opposition Research is clearly "uncompensated volunteer services" by foreign nationals.

>meanwhile, russian lawyer that has ties to the clintons, obama, and podesta sits behind russian ambassador at obama event
>democrats colluding with russians and foreign agents for decades
>democrats meddling with foreign elections

Don't throw stones in glass houses, degenerate.

Follow the conversation, he's saying the cunt is 13-years-old.

>adoption
What are you talking about? Have you read the emails Trump Jr. released?

Democrats colluded with the soviets against Reagan. Just fyi.

The emails were before the meeting. The bitch went off about Russian adoption laws in the presentation and everyone walked out.

FUGGIN GLORBAL GRUMPF YOU CANT HAVE TWO SCOOPS YOU CANT MEET WITH RUSSIANS WHAT THE FUCK

Drumpfs finished for sure

Forhelved det var en ban fælde :D

indeed

>>Veselnitskaya works closely with another Russian emigre other than the suspected former Soviet spy.

>>Anatoli Samochornov, a Russia-born professional translator who worked as a part-time contractor for the State Department, worked with Veselnitskaya last year on an effort to roll back the Magnitsky Act, a law passed in 2012 which allows for sanctions against Russians accused of human rights abuses.

archive.is/j76Yx
archive.is/MFWhg
linkedin.com/in/anatoli-samochornov-321556a6

youtube.com/watch?v=bncGXUxiIH8

Guy had a website it had 3 employees one had done Interpreting work for a Sorros NGO (Open Society Institute), & Alfa Bank... The site is now deleted...

web.archive.org/web/*/http://interpreterboutique.com/home/

web.archive.org/web/20160912224139/http://interpreterboutique.com/elana/

CNN already figured this out shill

Go get new work instructions - your material is old

archive.is/K43ZQ

>Russian-American lobbyist

That's not a name.

A credible source is identified by name so that readers can verify that such a person exists and also verify that he is who he says he is and is a credible source of information.

What a fucking nothingburger. In the US it's legal to meet with citizens of foreign countries. Hell obama was born in Kenya. Maybe we should lock the DNC up for putting a Kenyan in the white house.

>take your meds.
ad hominem is the only way you can communicate. kys

IT

HAS

BEGUN

I don't get it. Bls eggsplain

How about I stuff a very big (empty) bottle of beer up your ass, you dumb homosexual nigger

>Russia definitely interfered with the election, the CIA, FBI, and even Trump have admitted as much.

LOL yeah they doing it now, this is what they want to demoralize us

thedailybeast.com/how-putin-played-the-far-left

newsmax.com/Newsfront/jill-stein-green-party-middle-east-putin/2017/07/01/id/799351/

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/11/democrats-spread-false-russian-information-on-trum/

wsj.com/articles/what-did-hillary-know-about-russian-interference-1499723857?mod=djemBestOfTheWeb

>le drumph orange cheeto messiah!

Gee, if I didn't know any better I'd say you sounded alot like a bigot racist?

Libs sure do love to make fun of a person's skin color, don't they. Very tolerant!

At least someone here is doing actual research.

Trump is protected by some sort of magical superhalo. But maybe the barrier is weakening.

See
You need to go ask brock for new material

The only (mostly) unbiased website is the WSJ and that's a speculative opinion piece.

>newsmax.com/Newsfront/jill-stein-green-party-middle-east-putin/2017/07/01/id/799351/
Who cares about Jill Stein or what she does, shes in no way affiliated to the Democrats.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/11/democrats-spread-false-russian-information-on-trum/
That's exclusively about the Russian dossier; I wouldn't call political opponents trying to use a potentially damning document part of any conspiracy.

So are you saying Trump is trying to "demoralize" America by admitting Russia meddled in the election?

Oversaturated Russian collusion narrative will backfire on the Democrats.

Some Russians were my house movers in September and then I voted for trump. Collusion!

>He wants the US to lift sanctions against Russia.
Unless there was an actual exchange of money, goods, favors, or the promise of any of the above it's not illegal to meet with a person from another country who has specific political views about how they'd like relations between your two countries to progress.

>russian-american
Is that like an african-american, as in an american with african ancestry? Does meeting with someone like that means your colluding with Africa to destroy US?

Alright, listen up.

You're gonna see a lot of talk related to the following laws in relation to Don Jr:

• 11 CFR § 110.20(g) / Title 11 as a Whole / [www law cornell edu/cfr/text/11/110.20]
• 52 USC § 30121 / Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) / [www law cornell edu/uscode/text/52/30121]
• 36 USC § 510 / Presidential Inaugural Ceremonies / [www law cornell edu/uscode/text/36/510]

Basically, these laws say that you can't accept anything of value from foreign nationals for campaign purposes (contributions, etc.)

Most shills cite these passages and then argue that "anything of value" (the phrase used in those laws) includes information and/or dirt, and therefore Don Jr. broke the law.

They are wrong.

I repeat, THIS STORY HAS NO LEGS.

"Anything of value" has never been and legally cannot be construed as "information".

definitions.uslegal.com/a/anything-of-value/
www.lrc.ky.gov/Statutes/statute.aspx?id=43302
law.justia.com/codes/ohio/2006/orc/jd_103-3e3.html

Again, this isn't just loophole shit, this is a basic legal definition that can be found in literally and set of state (federal?) code definitions.

This basically means that Don Jr. could have met with Putin himself in total secrecy for any dirt about anyone and it would be completely legally sound.

And if you're worried about the morality of the situation, I would suggest that you look at the archive of the Russian lawyer's Facebook page:

archive.is/mdSre (note that the FB profile that's logged in at the archive is not mine)

She hates Trump.

TL;DR: Even if the meeting was illegal (which it isn't), the lawyer was obviously not going for a collusion angle.

>Do you have an ounce of proof for any of this?
DNC leaks, aka the "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION" leaks, simply revealed that Democrats rigged their own primary and that they're utterly corrupt. You didn't actually believe Russia hacked voting machines like most of your simp brethren, right?

Why is it so many libshits never ask what "hacked the election" even means? They just take their blue checkmarks at face-value and never bother finding out what was actually "hacked" (read: taken by thumbdrive by a DNC Bernie supporter).

>any type of work for a campaign constitutes a "thing of value" and therefore violates the act.
Multiple legal scholars disagree with you and if you're really going to pursue this route then the entire HRC campaign and the Democratic National Committee leadership will also be indicted for taking opposition research from Ukraine's government.

Your side is actually guilty of the thing you're accusing Don Jr. of doing.

What is it to "influence" an election, no one seems to be defining that word.

You could just as easily say Sup Forums has influenced the election or MASS MEDIER himself.
The world is so interconnected today, Bataclan, Brexit, Germany's refugees, everything influenced the election.

It's a meaningless canard used by libshits to try and explain away why Americans rejected them in 49 states.

I love you Obama Leaf.

Fusion GPS is founded by WSJ journalist...
The Russians help fund left wing anti-fracking groups, and environmentalist in the US

Turn on MSN, pick any channel, then change to the other one, now go to fox... This is what the last stage of Demoralization looks like, Normalization process will not be as much fun... Spring is almost here, or it will be a Red Hot Summer...

Unfortunately the Federal Election Commission already ruled that any "uncompensated volunteer services" by a foreign national violate the act and so the labour used to generate the political opposition research and collect the official documents violate the law:

>The first question you ask is whether an individual who is a foreign national, according to the definition in 2 U.S.C. 441e, may volunteer his services to the Committee to the same extent as would be permitted under the volunteer services exception in 2 U.S.C. 431(8)(B)(i). As you know, 441e prohibits any person who is a foreign national from making "any contribution of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election to any political office. It is also unlawful for any person to solicit, accept, or receive any prohibited contribution from a foreign national. The current prohibition on contributions by foreign nationals had its origin in the Foreign Agents Registration Act Amendments of 1966. Pub. L. No. 89-486, 8, 80 Stat. 244 (1966). At that time the prohibition applied to "any contribution of money or other thing of value" by an agent of a foreign principal in connection with any primary or other election to any political office. 18 U.S.C. 613 (1970). The scope of the current statute, 2 U.S.C. 441e, clearly reaches beyond elections for Federal office, and the term contribution as used here expressly includes "money or other thing of value." Compare 2 U.S.C. 441a. Accordingly, the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising.

>the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee

>donating his uncompensated volunteer services