Anytime I meet a girl who "likes history" she's always bluepilled as fuck

Anytime I meet a girl who "likes history" she's always bluepilled as fuck.

>Hitler was the bad guy during World War II
>The Crusades was Christians slaughtering innocent Muslims
>Race was invented in the 1800s
>Saddam Hussein did 9/11
>FDR "saved" the economy
>Blacks invented peanut butter, gas mask, traffic light, and blood plasma
>Jesus never existed
>Einstein invented the atomic bomb
>Columbus was responsible for killing millions of Native Americans
>Native Americans were great environmentalists
>White settlers destroyed the buffalo
>Prohibition "didn't work"
>Richard Nixon expanded the Vietnam War
>The Founding Fathers believed in "separation of church and state"
>The Rosenbergs were innocent
>The 1950s were dull and boring
>Muslim terrorists are poor and uneducated and hate us because we support Israel
>Income tax is necessary to have a functioning society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rpJZh92hsaY?t=8m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's being retarded, not being an history fan.

>Jesus never existed

why do atheists always make this claim? You can not believe in the divinity of Christ while understanding that Jesus was an actual historical figure, whether or not everything that happened in the Gospels were true. There is plenty of evidence to support him being an actual person

Also don't take what women say seriously, it took me a while to appreciate that. Words and concepts only exist in a social context, abstractions and truth don't exist. I'm making a broad generalization but it's more true for women than it is for men

>an 'istory fan

I imagine you saying that in a French accent

Sounds like somebody read buzzfeed history articles.

Also, Hitler was the bad guy, get over it.

That's why you should teach your women about history yourself.

Hey, serious question, how did the buffalo population actually disappear then?

Sounds like you've learned one of the fundamentals of women:
Anything they claim to "like" only appeals to them because people give them attention for liking said thing

Other examples include: video games, sports, music, comics, computers, politics

The only things women can appreciate as much as men if not more are animals because it utilizes their maternal instincts

Whites gave the Indians guns and the Indians chimped out.

>Prohibition "didn't work"
are you saying it did?

No, you indoctrinate jew cuck, We are brudervolk, get over it.

>Blacks invented peanut butter, gas mask, traffic light, and blood plasma
this is truth, moron.

Gonna call BS. All most all history majors or lovers are usually red pill as fuck.

Are you fucking retarded? The Indians only killed what they needed, they practically worshipped the buffalo.

>Jesus existed

Because its said in your book? Holy shit you cucks are dumb

>>White settlers destroyed the buffalo
>>Prohibition "didn't work"
>>Richard Nixon expanded the Vietnam War
these 3 are very obviously true just with more nuance

>The Indians only killed what they needed,
they needed all the leather and feather art, ornaments, and headdresses?

Did a woman tell you that?

A few that stick out and have some redpill potential.

>race was invented in the 1800s
Race is way older than that, AFAIK one of the earliest racial denominations was between ancient Greeks and 'barbaroi'.
Racism itself is a term coined by Trotsky in the 1920s, for very political purposes ofc.

>Prohibition didn't work
True, it shifted the trade in alcoholic beverages from a legal, taxable venue to the black market which saw the rising dominance of mobsters like Al Capone.
Betcha she'd be saying this too if the entire idea was designed by, presented by, voted for and implemented by women.

>income tax is necessary to have a functioning society
Rome was most functional when it had only one tax which they only applied in wartime. The rate was about 0,1%-0,2% depending on the time and the scale of the war.
America was also at its best before income taxes were implemented with the 16th Amendment in 1913, and as the gouvernment and national debt grew after the invocation of women's suffrage, so too did income taxes which in effect slowed down the economy and by extension, hurt society.

Just some thoughts, maybe they're worth a penny.

Where's the evidence. Asking seriously

they dont actually like history they like the fake stories kikes in common core schooling taught them

Literally everything on that list is true. She's redpilled.

>Where's the evidence.
the romans have record of him as well as the jews. A fake man wouldnt be the focus of an empire.

Most likely the figure of Christ is the embodiment of many Jewish figures at the time, the Jews and romans were locked in bloody wars for decades and the Jesus figure is almost like a Gandhi

Anyway there probably wasn't a "Jesus Christ" asasingle man but the agglomerated or ideal of many men

>The Rosenbergs were innocent

tell her that McCarthy was right and to look into the Venona papers. Women can't into history. Their emotions govern they way they write and interpret things. I'm reading a Churchill biography authored by a woman and you can almost feel the estrogen as you read it.

What were the buffalo trains, then?

Lol butthurt goat fucker

Or he was just a nutter who believed he was the son of god

yeah, we killed the buffalo, no denying that. But we are bringing them back with conservation. Teddy Roosevelt did more for the environment than any vegan whole foods shopping faggot did and he hunted for game all over the world

Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews, and Tacitus' Annals both make specific reference to Christ. Only scholars with an axe to grind try and say these are later fabrications; they're widely believed to be authentic. The multiple traditions that existed quite early after the supposed period of the death of Jesus, ending up being written in the form of the various Gospels, including the Gnostic books (Thomas in particular), that while harboring different theological influence point to a commonality of statements or quotes by the figure of Jesus.

There isn't any reason to doubt the historicity of Jesus, whether or not he's the Messiah is another thing entirely; I don't know why that's so difficult to understand

What roman records specifically?

After you've finished, read the Churchill biographies by David Irving.

he most likely did exist although they might want you to be believe otherwise because the only person they hate as much as Christ is some Austrian painter and we all know how he is portrayed in history

soße?

I read Churchill's War vol I. I have vol II and will begin it sometime soon. I hope he finishes vol III sometime soon

Or not, he is most likely the indelicate representation of peaceful resistance and religious fundunentalism introduced to Jewish society at a time of great struggle against the romans

Because that is historicaly what it was

>Tacitus wrote 116 years after the birth of Christ
>Josephus wrote 93 years after birth of christ

You dont expect history changed inbetween Christs supposed death and these guys writing about him?

Josephus and Tacitus

How will the world know you if you existed once every person you know dies?

>Believing that Prohibition worked
I was with you until you said that. Its funny how so many "red pilled" posters on here just repeat old feminist talking points and arguments. They are male feminists without even realizing it. Do more research.

Did you like vol I? I have yet to read them, havent had the time, but I am anxious to find out what Irving's detailed historical interpretation of Churchill's life is

To be fair she's right about Muslims hating the West because it supports Israel

ok, keep us posted cunt

his presentation of Churchill is very eye opening. It is refreshing since every other Churchill biography is all about licking his boots whereas this one is more critical of him. Irving may have his biases but he backs them all up with decades of interviews and archival research

Did you like it?

Sack up and stick the red pill up their pussies. Men are more prone to critical thought by nature, and most women will accept a lot of your opinions when they see you've put thought into it. Politics and deep intellectual shit aside, if they see that you have common sense and wisdom about life, and you live it and prosper, they'll listen to you.

The gospels are all believed to date from the first century AD. As are now the Didache, and the Letters, mostly written by people who claimed to have been Apostles to or acquainted with people (Paul) who were Apostles of Jesus. That's quite a bit of attestation, more than we have for quite a few historical figures.

There is plenty of events that we know happened or people that we know to have existed with less historical attestation; or the reverse. The idea that Jesus is a completely fictitious character or even a conglomeration of figures from the time has no historical background and is purely ideological in nature

>Islam hates the west because it supports Israel

Then why do they hate Hindus? And Budists? And Africans? Why did they invade Spain? Sack Rome? Siege Constantinople a dozen times? Raid the Mediterranean coast of europe for slaves? Take over Sicily and krete? Slaughter the Jews of median? Invade the Balkans? Siege Vienna? Attack the Crimea? Tear down and replace Christian churches?

You are a retard if you think Islam is mad about Israel

No a drunk fat Irishman who teaches GCSE did actually.
The Indians had uses for everything on the buffalo, which included things to make headdresses out of you fucking spaz. A buffalo is a big animal.
>Tongue=Hairbrush
>Ribs=sleds for winter
>skin=tepees
GCSE

Nigga I can't read that on a phone!

>Men are more prone to critical thought

they can't think critically. Emotions override everything with them. Hillary Clinton lost the election and refused to address her supporters because she was too busy crying uncontrollably. They put her on all of these lists as one of the most powerful, fearsome females in the world and she can't even lose an election gracefully.

I'll be sure to read it. Thanks for the info

But Gandhi was a real person you fucking clown
Romans had records of him autismo

Well, not all women were like that. Ann Coulter for one, was one of Trump's earliest supporters, and is extremely logical.

no problem. You should read his others if you haven't already

Indians hunted the bison to near extinction and they were actually closer to savages than dindu nuffin friendly earth spirits

she's different. She never married because she would be a horrible wife. She lacks feminine qualities that a proper wife should possess. Having read 5 of her books, she's one of the only female authors I respect

prohibition did work though you defeatist cuck

>Nixon expanded the Vietnam War

How much more cucked can you be? Tricky dicky dindu nuffin he ended the war and opened relations with China, all while suffering from extreme autism, but just cause his presidency ended in disgrace he's treated as literally Hitler.

Meanwhile JFK escalated the war but is seen as an iconic pres because he was telegenic, was assassinated, and didn't bathe the world in nuclear fire.

this is an area of American history that I haven't given much thought to. I know there was a lot of bootlegging, i.e. Joe Kennedy. But we did end up amending the constitution because of prohibition, and I seriously doubt that will ever happen with dude weed lmao

Most girls who "likes history" usually only knows about slavery in America and historic "injustices" against the bbc.

Tongue is for eatin' you slack jawed faggot. Brushes are made from bone.

I can't be the only one who thinks that Kennedy being a Catholic and getting assassinated wasn't a coincidence

Girls.don't like anything in the same way men do. They are only capable of liking Chad's attention and approval. Everything else is for this purpose

>t. male feminist

It's about Hitler isn't it?

>slavery in America and historic "injustices" against the bbc.

that's all you ever learn in public school here. They might as well rename it white guilt studies. What does Norwegian history teach about Vidkun Quisling?

Even if Jesus didn't exist how is he not "real" in an objective sense?

>racial denominations was between ancient Greeks and 'barbaroi'.
Can you give me some academic proof, that the Greek distinction between Greeks as barbarians was derived from a hereditary notion of race or a cultural inferiority, which isn't necessary linked to "race"?

Science historian proves the shroud was legit and the markings of blood around the crown (the crown of thorns) was only performed on Jesus. Other crucifixions didn't have that. Theres a lot more than that, AB- blood type on the shroud, chemicals in the blood released during trauma (which a forger in that era wouldn't know about), pollen and material samples date the piece to around 30AD Jerusalem.

*between Greeks and Barbarians

Fair point. She's like a white male with tits and a vag. Even her voice sounds manly, more manly than 99% of her neocon opponents like Max Boot, who has a HORRIBLE voice

youtu.be/rpJZh92hsaY?t=8m48s

Not the same guy, but if I recall the distinction was tied largely to language (origins of term barbarian is that Greeks believed all foreign languages simply sounded like "barbarbarbar")

>GCSE
lmao

You fat oaf.
>'likes history'

I too enjoy stories, written many years after particular events actually happened.
Do you watch CNN too? Its clear you believe anything written in a book and or told to you. Faggot.

thanks for the noproofs brainlet

People almost always stick to history that reinforces their existing beliefs about the world. Shit only changes incrementally around the outside, where cognitive dissonance builds up around shit you used to believe.

Don't act like 90% of you guys are any different.

Open the image in new tab

That's just standard practice. Every group used as many parts of an animal as possible. Europeans used to use basically 99% of every animal. We still do to some extent but we throw away a lot of the final product these days anyway.

Some tribes in the West would drive entire herds of buffalo off of cliffs. Yeah fuck those savages

Because Tacitus said he was real, and he was a pagan.

Happens with me too.

Hahahahhahaha
Hahahaha
This site is Always good for a laugh

You mean the guy who lived long after Jesus died. Mmmmmmmk

Tacitus said his followers were real. Not necessarily Jesus himself.

Accepting the existence of truth doesn't necessarily coinside with accepting his holy abilities. Even if he existed, he still simply could have been a very succesful cult leader, as there have been quite a few in history

give us an example

He's literally in four different religions, and all four hate each other. He was definitely a real dude, and the fact that jews hate him, and want you to hate him, is all the reason I need to believe he's teaching the right stuff.

One way the Greeks distinguished themselves from Barbarians was how they drunk wine. Wine was a very big part of the Greek culture. They believed that they drunk it professionally while the barbarians only drunk wine to get drunk.

My sister has a degree in history. Literally only knows bluepills

>Blacks invented peanut butter
>peanut butter
How is that even an invention? It's like a fucking one-step process; grind peanuts. But then again, to niggers that's probably some fucking high-tech shit.

>physical traits we notice and categorize as racial only exist because spaniards 500 years ago said they did
>what the cultmarx actually believes

there are so many fucking white male inventors that we can't possibly name them all. But George Washington Carver is recognized for inventing peanut butter and because if he was black. If a white man invented peanut butter no one would remember his name and no one would care

this idea that jesus never existed is a very new concept. Its only in our modern fucked up age and after decades of social and intellectual programing (deprogramming?) that literally anyone would take such a claim seriously for even a moment.

Yes folks, jesus existed. I'm sorry you're so cucked.

imagine if they started memeing that Muhammad didn't exist

OP did you learn history from speculation on the internet and Rush Limbaughs historical fan fiction literature?

>if we gave everyone violins they would all write sympathies

only a Marxist could be as naive to believe this

would you rather schoolchildren read Rush Revere or indigenous genderqueer feminist postcolonial studies?

t. Roastie getting her doctorate in queer African American literature

>Race was invented in the 1800s

This one is not entirely wrong. The concept of race has of course always existed. But the SCIENTIFIC concept of race was developed by anthropologists in the 19th century and later expanded by genetic research.