/TLG/ TeaLeaves General - Slip n Slide Edition

TeaLeaves = April Lorenzen! GET IN HERE!!!

Meme theme:
"April Lorenzen is one of the world's premier DNS experts and has shattered the glass ceiling. She outsmarted Trump and the MSM by faking DNS records so that the Obama administration could obtain a FISA warrant, and monitor all of the oppositions communications. We think the SJW's would be proud of her, and want them to celebrate her accross all of the social media platforms."

Twitter Hashtags:
#WomenInSTEM
#STEMGirls
#STEMisSexy

The Plan:
1. Meme April Lorenzen and get her trending (she has a DHS talk coming up in a few days: twitter.com/dhsscitech/status/882736112229376000)
2. Force Lorenzen, The Intercept, Slate, and DHS to explain the logs
3. Watch deep state melt down

The break down:
>>Don Jr is contacted by promoter Rob Goldstone who claims a Russian Rep has dirt on HRC
>>Don Jr agrees to meeting
>>Rep was actually Natalia Veselnitskaya with no government connection whatsoever
>>Worked with Fusion GPS (Responsible for the dossier)
>>Natalia Veselnitskaya is a plant to entrap Don Jr. or is telling the truth. It doesn't matter because...
>>NYT gets leaked emails through NSA/CIA through FISA warrants
>>FISA Warrants granted through "Trump Tower contacting Kremlin Bank" proved through DNS records
>>DNS Records were faked by Tea Leaves (see links below + weaponizedautism.wordpress.com)
>>Tea Leaves is April Lorenzen, a name (((they))) are censoring
>>Deep state in deep
(Thanks to user for this summary!)

Full Video Summary:
youtube.com/watch?v=O0flTn4IuYM (Thanks leaf!)

In case you forgot:
archive.is/tpx3A
archive.is/E2o53

EVERY OTHER "HAPPENING" ON Sup Forums SHOULD BE IGNORED. GET THE INTERCEPT TO CONFIRM HER IDENTITY, AND SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHILE THE DON JR STORY IS IMPLODING

Fbi user Thread

Previous Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
gotnews.com/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/u85UfrKMhkY
archive.is/a5nfh
archive.is/5R4bO
archive.is/wQMGd
archive.is/U0fcT
archive.is/Puc44
archive.is/XkLmr
archive.is/HSQVR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If cernovich made a simple video explaining wtf is goin on maybe we could push it further.
Meanwhile Sup Forums treats this as a nothing burger and it sucks

bump

bumpp

wheres the proof it is her?

It looks pretty solid

i do believe it was a setup. but is it (((((her)))))? i must have missed it.

nvmd i found it.

this needs to be condensed. her face is enough to hate her. make the case in 3 to 5 bullet points.

BUMP!!

I have to finish eating, then I will dump some infographs and such from previous threads if no one beats me to it.

condense it, bullet point it and get it to gotnews.

gotnews.com/

the comments section and tactfully spam their/charles' inbox.

The Tea Leaves = April Lorenzen as well as the DNS logs being faked are very technical and not easily summarized to normies at all, thus the plan to just get April Lorenzen's name out there via "Operation Fight for Her" style reverse memes as was done with female soldiers and the Hillary campaign.

Anyway, I wrote this in the first TLG a couple days ago:

Summary of the non-technical notes of interest from the Weaponized Autism wordpress:

On October 31, 2016, Slate published an article titled “Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?” This article described the work of Professor L. Jean Camp and her colleague

This professed altruism as a rationale for digital snooping may be hard to swallow given that Camp and her associates spend a great deal of time on Twitter launching unhinged attacks against President Trump

enter Tea Leaves: The destination domain had Trump in its name, which of course attracted Tea Leaves’ attention. But "his" discovery of the data was pure happenstance—a surprising needle in a large haystack of DNS lookups

Tea Leaves is another piece of work in the “concerned and impartial researcher” department. Check out Tea Leaves on medium.com (@tea.leaves) play-acting as the innocently curious Lea Vestea (roughly a cyclic permutation on “Tea Leaves,” in case you missed it): (anti-trump rant)

More Slate: I also spoke with academics who vouched for Tea Leaves’ integrity and his unusual access to information. “This is someone I know well and is very well-known in the networking community,” said Camp. “When they say something about DNS, you believe them.

Tea Leaves, as the supplier of the DNS logs, is the foundation on which this whole saga ultimately rests. While Camp and her colleagues are happy to run their mouths and make an awful lot of noise, Tea Leaves has remained conveniently tucked away from public scrutiny

Tea Leaves is DNS and malware researcher April Lorenzen: It gets technical from here.

Just a further note on the "It gets technical from here" part... He basically notes extreme oddities in language and coding from both Tea Leaves and April Lorenzen that match up.

Likewise, on the DNS being fake, he points out a bunch of reasons why and dissects any innocent reasons why Professor L. Jean Camp and her buddy Tea Leaves might have put the DNS logs up on their sites with such glaring anomalies.

Even if the too technical for normies evidence is memed in some brilliant way, I think more connections are needed.

Tying April Lorenzen and her crew into more anti-Trump stuff -- and, even better, pro-Democrat stuff.

That will happen quickly if this takes on Bike Lock Guy, Shia laBeouf, or Seth Rich importance here.

Keep in mind, once the Tea Leaves/April Lorenzen connection is made well enough, there is still the matter of making the DNS logs being faked known and understood (and, that is extremely, extremely technical).

And, the ultimate kill shot is convincing people this is how the FISA warrant was obtained.

And, if the Don Jr. email story has legs, that his emails were obtained, initially (i.e. by whoever fed it to the NY Times) via the FISA spying.

Woah, lads!!

aurini bump, the rarest of bumps.

who here would do this chick? I'd do her in the butt.

I'd bang April Lorenzen too. Stem is sexy.

Here are a few threads from yesterday and last night where the original Tea Leaves Generals got going again on WH user threads and were reborn (including the commandeering of Wonder Woman idea).

The first two of these are the "state of the art" for lack of a better way to put it.

Until some more anons get in here, just gonna dump some base photos and templates.

There are literally only like 3 photos of her to be found, and one of them is a still from the one video of her that can be found.

(((They))) have kept her remarkably incognito, as she herself has also done.

It is not quite ready for even Cernovich level, yet. Vox Day posted about it two days ago, so he knows about it. The Don Jr. emails, then WH user happenings took a lot of eyes off of this, here. Plus, the shilling/sliding is on another level, right now.

We've got a good General pasta and are starting to get some good memes, so we are ready when more anons take up this cause, as frustrating as it is right now.

breaking: Rinat Akhmetshin, the "ex soviet spy" was at the Donald Trump Jr meeting, was also present at the meeting that McCain was given the pissgate dossier.

Do you realise what this means?

is a good rundown

woah. this is big

It is actually the Dems and NeverTrumps that are colluding with the Russians.

Also breaking:

Lynch ordered manafort to be bugged during the meetnig

Yup.

bump

Too many happenings. Maybe an "Everything Russia General" is needed.

Bump

bump

Guess I will just use this to gather images and such for next time

Call to slide weaponized autism

Look, chief. He is correct. Bulletpoint it with five or so easy to repeat talking points. I've looked at it and it is not very technical at all. Simply make sure it is locked tight as far as it being unassailable. i.e. All scenarios were accounted for re: the faked dns records. So when they try to pick it apart, it still stands.

The normies need only know the bulletpoints, and charles j., tyler durden, jim hoft, etc, get the bulletpoints FIRST so it holds their attention.

You spergs wonder why this isn't taking off- it's because you simply point them to the proof rather than create the abstract and annotate to the proof.

Just do it and stop arguing. Our President's life depends on it.

The "give the twitter niggers a white girl to blame" stratgey.

This dyke is so punchable. That thing's face and a bulletpointed annotated abstract is all that's necessary for this to take flight.

Thanks for the bump.

Feel free to explain the DNS stuff in 5 fucking bullet points that anyone can understand.

buuump

as a mental exercise, what type of opposition or mental gymnastics might pro-dems do to turn this around?

What am I looking at?

How many bullet points do you habe right now? (Im still catching up)

How much of this is Cambridge Analytica doing it's thing, and how much of it holds any water?

lol, what the fuck is that?

Yell "racist!!"

Or something about hatred of women.

Or just "Drumpf lol"

Or, maybe it is just that no one will get "authoritative name server hosts" vs "authoritative name servers" or "target attributes" or "IP address for client destination" or "BIND9" or "clinet format" or any of it means at all. Might as well make the bullet points in braille.

Willing to bet they'll just claim Lorenzen wasn't involved as the information connecting her isn't exactly irrefutable.

At this point this claim doesn't have enough traction for them to acknowledge it whatsoever

A call to silence this, whenever discussion of it arises.

What's the source you dumb faggot?

read weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

He gives pictures that make it easy to follow, but it is still way to complicated for the average person.

* Lynch's evidence for FISA warrants was falsified
* This is the punchable face who participated.
* (((She))) is speaking at such and such a place.
* Make it a happening. Be there or be square.

Look. We know it is a fact.

We simply need to make them acknowledge it. Say you are an uktra hackxiszt and vouch for it.

One of the WH user happening threads from yesterday. Not my original.

Sliding started to get out of control like 9am EST

bump till it hurts

22 new threads made in the last 12 minutes

Ok. This just seems really fucky to me. Why did this information have to get to us, and not to a legal entity?

REMINDER:

This server used to get the FISA warrant was a false flag set up by McMuffin.

i came here to bump with SPANDAU MAN

>THE FRENCH RESISTANCE WAS A BRITISH OPERATION

Sup Forums is the only one who really investigates anything.

Rundown related:

1. Donald was to be one of the "pied piper" candidates (per DNC strategy memo, April 7, 2015 - see Wikileaks).

2. Should the Donald do well, dirt would be required on the Donald - real or fabricated.

3. Fusion GPS eventually hired by [ McCain? DNC? HRC? all three? MCMUFFIN????] to produce said dirt.

4. Fusion GPS needed both a story and sufficient "evidence" to give the story plausibility. MI6 Steele provides story.

5. Evidence took two forms:

a. Electronic. "Tea Leaves" (cybersecurity researcher April Lorenzen) creates forged DNS logs from a Trump server repeatedly contacting Alfa Bank in Russia (see weaponized autism) and gives the info to alphabet agencies (June 2016) and later Slate (October 2016). The June 2016 disclosure to alphabet agencies helps prompt a FISA warrant.

b. Human. At the same time the Trump server was supposedly contacting Alfa Bank, Goldstone sets up the meeting with Natalia V, making sure to use key words and tricky phrases that implicate Russian gov't involvement. Timing being concurrent with the forged DNS server logs is not a coincidence. Fusion used pre-existing relationship with Natalia (she's Fusion GPS client and Russian oligarch Katsyv's defense lawyer in a massive racketeering case, along with having many other connections to Fusion) to use her as a diversion. In combination with the electronic data above, FISA warrant issued.

6. After FISA warrant, dossier given to FBI. Plausibility has been established. It doesn't matter at this point that the dossier was amateurish, as it provided a distraction for the FBI to vet it.

7. Trump expected to lose, so nothing much was done with this prior to the election, other than to establish a Trump-loves-Putin story about unhealthy dictator worship. No need to risk wider exposure.

8. Unthinkable happens. Trump wins.

9. Time to arm the landmines that were previously set, but never used. Time to get that email to NYT.

Viola. Russian influence narrative.

TRUTH. PREACH IT NIGGA.

When you plant evidence you have committed a crime. When you've falsified evidence on a FISA affidavit, you get raped in prison.

Tick fucking tock.

Is someone archiving all these threads?

I highly doubt that for some reason. I have my theories, but I'll keep them to myself. Have fun pedes.

>Orgainzation
they really have let the spy community get sloppy.

That was an amazing video. The whole talking cat thing really sucked me in and the information was amazing too.

Cats are awesome

>When you plant evidence you have committed a crime. When you've falsified evidence on a FISA affidavit, you get raped in prison.
>Tick fucking tock.
FUCKING THIS
The evidence is overwhelming at this point. No one is even mentioning the Warren Flood authorship change on the DNC files. PRISON WHEN

WE HAVE ARCHIVES

That misspelling was to fool a judge... That judge will be none to pleased when he finds out what they pulled.

Lynch has been "the Key" for a long time. I've talked about it for months in my KB threads(All Information is Truth) actually, It goes beyond just the Tarmac meeting.

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The O Admin had a plan to subvert & destroy the incoming Trump Admin when they saw(due to internal polls & things like that) that Hillary was dead in the water when it came to getting into office.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else. The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.

Phase 4 is where we want to get to with this broad.

Image probably needs some bars and stamp style "busted" text

The sad thing is, when I started a thread here with that, it got nowhere (I originally wrote it as a post at ZH). Glad to see it's getting play. But why did you truncate the last part about McCain?

I'll have my secretary make a prison bars meme soon.

I don't know that they are. I archived the very first Tea leaves general like half-way through, but that was it. It was a Don't Tread on Me bro who put the pasta together and baked the new breads, originally. Last night, it basically merged with a WH user happening thread, and they took over (a burger and a beanerbro)

Good idea, though, just in case no one did.

bumping for meme war

Bump

bump

#STEMGIRLSGOWILD

they just let her fake the DNS logs

bump

That about sums it up.
>Basically just watching the news, waiting for this story to finally break.

I was one of the anons making the memes last night. The purple txt wonder woman ones are mine. I am pretty good at satire, and I have an idea. I need help though. I want to write a newsish article we can link to for the normies to see after we spread the meme. I can't art though, so I need anyone who can give me one condensed infograph on how and why we know that the dns logs are faked and that lorenzen did them. It needs to be done in a manner that frames her as a genius for being able to create then. That she is such an expert she faked an entire log. I can write the article. I am going to title it something like "The smoke behind the fire" and still portray her as a hero. How, when Obama could find no justification to spy on Trump, our grill hero stepped up. If we can frame her as a hero and persuade people to see her as a hero and see it as justified that she faked the logs because we know Trump is dirty and the ends justifies the means we can get them to spread our story for us.

So anybody know where I can get a fake news article hosted?

WH happening threads
They have some more stuff, i think

Dammit I couldnt find that first thread when i made this general, that wonder woman stuff is great

Oops
Second one should be this

These are nice but we want to get her name out there. If we can frame her as a hero in a meme normies will have familiarity with her name before the story breaks because they'll be spreading it for us to our own target audience. So we get a leftist celebrity who doesn't know what fisa is to spread the story as if fisa obstructed justice. We have a real opportunity to have our enemies spread their own lies as a win until it's too late. Let's stay subversive for now. We need sleight of hand here, not brute force.

That's a potentially good one.

Some of the ones we played with last night:
#FISAobstruction
#girlsruntheworld
#resist
#trumpcollusion
#womeninstem
#womenintech
#STEMgirls
#wonderwoman

I went back and archived the 3-4 original Tea Leaves Generals plus the 3 Tea Leave General meet WH anons from last night. I will post them here in a bit.

>as if fisa obstructed justice
I dont think your average joe knows what FISA is, a "hidden smoking gun" is a much easier concept to digest

Sorry, I don't have the Tea Leaves one.
>Hosting fake news
I dunno, contact CNN?

This can be useful. I might be able to condense the information into shorter text after lunch. I will need someone with graphics skills who can make it look pretty. My intent is to keep the article short with one simple, professional-looking infograph showing how she faked the logs so we can celebrate her genius.

>Source is a role playing faggot.
Gr8.

If you've ever watched Lynch, you'd know she's a lying slippery snake. That bitch is evil to the core. Hillary would have made her AG!

She's a double talking retarded nigger cunt that should be behind bars.

youtu.be/u85UfrKMhkY

That's the subversiveness. They won't past the meme, just assume fisa was some big baddie who was standing in the way of Obama and April stopping Trump. We can get our enemies to celebrate it. This will get them excited to actually look into it to where they will find out the first FISA request was denied and that's when they had to set up Trump so they staged the fake meeting and April faked the dns logs to fool fisa courts. We'll have our enemies celebrating and publicizing their own crimes.

Bump

Archives from newest to oldest

archive.is/a5nfh
archive.is/5R4bO
archive.is/wQMGd
archive.is/U0fcT
archive.is/Puc44
archive.is/XkLmr
archive.is/HSQVR

Oh, I am sure this will produce something, just like ebin 300 video series about Seth Rich.

Nice

If you haven't checked out the original weaponized autism wordpress, it lays it all out, it just seems really hard to simplify. You'd be A (not an) HERO if you could pull that off, even without the article.

bump

Recycling the memes we did last night