Brit/pol/ - SamCam's Arse edition

>'Ladies and gentlemen' banned in Tube tannoy announcements
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s
google.co.uk/search?q=immigration uk&rlz=1C1CHWA_enGB642GB642&biw=1858&bih=965&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1996,cd_max:12/31/1998&tbm=
youtube.com/watch?v=FWUjTtIHKnA
youtube.com/watch?v=fioOO9vLrcU
youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
talkradio.co.uk/news/breaking-six-people-injured-egypt-beach-stabbing-17071416275
youtube.com/watch?v=pOh5qLEWqsI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck tripfags, especially black ones

Reminder to have a full legal understanding of the British Constitution.

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

And to also start buying guns.

Y U M M Y
M U M M Y
T I M E

nth for Wales Fucking up the jews plans

THE WHITES HAVE BECOME BLACK

You'll be yet another cornish colony soon enough.

Getting this in early for anyone actually interested in history/politics on here anymore:

very interesting in retrospect, especially the last 10 minutes re: Europe

and in other news, we'll take a trip back to the nineties to see whether you should blame the media and the academics or just tony blair

answer?

BOTH
google.co.uk/search?q=immigration uk&rlz=1C1CHWA_enGB642GB642&biw=1858&bih=965&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/1996,cd_max:12/31/1998&tbm=

also beware the shills on brit/pol/ trying to steer you away from important topics, double check OP's make sure they're not omitting decent news etc.

brit/pol/ is under siege by a disinfo, demotivation attack

why are all bong women so hideous?

webm related is a 7/10 where I live

London is FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=FWUjTtIHKnA
youtube.com/watch?v=fioOO9vLrcU

These bands of scooter and motorcycle theives are on the rise. Bike couriers and Motorcyle couries are coming together to wage a vigilante war against them, because the police literally will not do anything about it. They're more concerned with making sure that the Met is 70% black and minority ethnic to represent londons population. No really, the Met has a 'Chief of Diversity' position, and I've met the guy, he's a complete fucking retard who prioritzes black candidates during Met selection training. That's what he gets paid loads of taxpayer money to do.

One of the most profound statements ever broadcast on BBC desu

Do you want me to let you watch when I fuck your wife next time?

Post 10/10s from where you live then

Why do English people look so swarthy?

First for best county in the UK.

>most sparsely populated
>red squirrels, grass snakes, highest wild fox percentage and other wild life
>world class beaches, historical sites, over 1/4 of the land is designated to national parks, or woodlands, greenland/farmlands, denes and naturally beautiful
>beautiful market towns, no cities, quaint villages and civil parishes.
>99% white, increasing white population. 1% from 2001.
>real english culture survives
>rich history, once owned almost 1/2 of england, famous for many historical battles, peasant revolts, thinkers, the industrial revolution and as a playground for royalt

>ugly slut who chases after cock for money

seems about right for 60% white yankcuck

and here we have damage control

say what you want about me, you can't say i'm disingenuous

>The resident Retard is here lads

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

thats not NE somerset smelly poorthener

2 Words

KATE BECKINGSALE

Come to Alaska.

I don't know why you waste your time in that shithole you're in. Your shithole like most western countries and urban areas, are no longer the place to have a meaningful life of experience and a place to raise children.

>you spend all your tax on feeding single mothers, their degenerate kids, and the shitty kids those kids will ''raise''
>you're paying for your ethnic replacement
>your people will always be corrupted with egalitarianism (e.g. your women will always be feminists until the day your society crumbles and needs food)
>you're literally feral at this point, that you will become to bad, that shitty Islam will be the thing that saves you, maybe
>can't even overthrow your gov
>even if nationalism does overthrow the career politicians, your people will still be feral and degenerate so much that it would all be a waste of time

Start over. Go rural, grab a woman, find some land, build on it, buy some guns, and buy yourself a reliable vehicle or two.

There's no fixing your society. It's over, and it WILL burn.

i will be the last tripfag to die user, i must be sure of their destruction before i shuffle off this mortal coil

based somerset

The anarchist faggot asks why women are all so hideous.

How dumb can a person be?

Really makes you think

The Cornish are to Anglos what Grey squirrels are to Reds.

>On her phone every second of every minute of every fucking day

You can keep her, lad.

California Bitch. Much better ass out there than this babysitter.

>implying white people can get a greencard to yankland

you faggots literally have a diversity lottery which gives out 50,000 free green cards a year to non white countries

You means Celts, you spastic mong

Drumpf is a starter that can help, before 90% of america crumbles.

It's easy even when Obongo was prez of the free world

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

>Cornish
>Celts
They're... something else user, something entirely different.

America is a joke, why would I want to move to a country with a society in total freefall. You guys are what we'll become like in 20 years.

Trump wont do shit to help anyone that doesn't concern american citizens, not to mention all his plans are getting cockblocked by congress, We can only hope he pulls thru in the end

You can do that here. You don't need to go to shitty Alaska to do it.

STABBING IN SOME SHITHOLE
talkradio.co.uk/news/breaking-six-people-injured-egypt-beach-stabbing-17071416275

Whatever, maybe it's too late for you.

Just get the fuck out of where you are if you want future is all I'm saying.

The west is fucked, and the place you're in is LITERALLY the most cucked nation on the planet, like by a mile.

Tibet, Siberia, Pacific Island, Canary Island. All better than mainland western nations.

Surprised the moped guy was white desu

>LITERALLY the most cucked nation on the planet
if you're in this country and you believe that you may be retarded

oh and don't trust nongeo flags

Why do girls go for the badboy jerks like Tony Blair and not the good guys like me?

Whites in london are debased to the point of becoming like these violent animals to survive among them.

I have become someone who is always ready for a fight. If you aren't, the non whites will see it and pounce on you to mug you or abuse you.

It's like fucking south africa in some parts of london. Totally fucked beyond belief

>meme flag

When did she take the country into an illegal war and piss away all the country's money?

Why would I want to move somewhere where it's average 50 hours working week with 2 weeks holiday a year if I'm lucky.

Plus I'd pay more taxes in the US
Plus my children would grow up in a negrified culture
Plus I can't even move there if I wanted to because you guys are so keen on importing 2 million shitskins a year to speed up your ethnic replacement programs

Literally the only thing you guys have going for you is your gun laws.

Any updates on brexit? When does it start?

I'm talking about space and land.

I never said that mainland USA won't be Brazil 2.0. I'm saying that remote lands like Alaska, British Colombia, and Tibet are good places for life.

well go up to some shithole in scotland where you'll think you're remote, not realising that there's a city around the corner.

Your island is tiny. There's no such thing as being ''rural'' there. You're surrounded one way or another.

Just like the way your 9/10 pretty middle class rural white women are only 5 minutes away from the nearest Paki town.

There is NO escaping from racemixing in UK, and your grandkids will be coffe colored with shitty frizzy afro hair.

At least THINGS didn't JUST himself 11 months into his job

He wasn't even a niggery area though
It looked like a posh part of the centre

Article 50 has started, we'll be out in 2019. Just dealing with all the paperwork.

cancelled

Can we get some stories and greentexts of shitty experiences of living in London?

Quite enjoying reading them, in a depressing sort of way

JUSTed the country instead of himself wow

fucking globalists man

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Fuck I'm bored.

Thought you died?
Also
>LARPing

Look you're a retarded American. You're literally bottom of the barrel in everything. You have no understanding of politics outside dank maymays, which is why Trump had to use le maga hats to lure your fat arses out to the voting booths. Just gtfo

Northumberland or Cumbria is what I was thinking. You think an empty landmass of snow qualifies as good living space? Is the land even arable? I'd take the English countryside over being a fucking eskimo anyday.

Want to help stop ISIS & CP Distributors?

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.

>just dealing with all the paperwork
Kek, utter state of this mong. Please keep posting.

UK led the cuckoldery in Europe. Swedes and Krauts just caught up with you back in the 90s.

From 1940s-1980s, UK was THE coalburning nation of Europe. It also led feminist shit too. Your PM is a woman, your shitty '''queen''' is obvs a woman, and also dumb as buffalo turds, and your parliament is full of feminist women.

Your boys literally wear skirts to school and then back out and claim it's ''bantz'' or whatever the hell to suit bong '''humour''' (which is kraut tier anyway)

It's fucking embarrassing dude.

Just been out of the house a lot more recently, taking advantage of the weather and that.

Jesus, Pepe, you still online ?
Fuck man, get a life ffs.

Oh and btw that beeb stuff you sent does work,
loads up slow, but for now.. it works.

Thanks M8, appreciate it.

>Retarded MEME tier understanding of politics
Just die already.

Reminder to visit the country.

reminder that the shills shit on America and on Trump because they do not want to see Britain and the US have a decent relationship. Remember those anglo union threads from a few weeks ago? Shilled out of existence by these kinda folk.

Not an argument.

You know I'm stating the truth, which is why it's scaring you.

Get you head out of the sand bruv.

>le 60% meme
Yer, I'm fully aware that mainland USA is fucked. Ya'll are.

justice never sleeps

>moved to south london for a new job
>blacks everywhere
>the end

alright neets

this, there are those that seek to divide us and split us down who's got higher percentages and who is more cucked etc

this is part of the big shill campaign, the same one pushing Macron, the same one demotivating Britain, the same one turning anglo against anglo

DO NOT TRUST TRIPFAGS
NOT EVEN ME
GO AND CHECK THE ARCHIVES, SEE FOR YOURSELVES

Bong humour is best humour, most countries are just too stupid to understand it because they need jokes explained to them.

Why do you hate women who cheated on their husbands fighting in Europe with yank niggers lads? Are you racists?
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39927255

REMEMBER BACK TO THE BREXIT AND TRUMP CAMPAIGNS

THAT ANGLO SOLIDARITY THAT MEMED BOTH INTO REALITY

SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED, THE INTRODUCTION OF NONGEO FLAGS AND OTHER SHILL TACTICS.

SEE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN CTR AND THE CURRENT CAMPAIGN.

ANGLO AGAINST ANGLO, EUROSCEPTIC AGAINST EUROSCEPTIC.

Mexico, Puerto Rico and many others think USA is best though.

Just sayin bro.

MEANWHILE A MISINFO CAMPAIGN ON MACRON

SECRETLY A RIGHT WINGER?

GOD NO, HE'S AN EX BANKER WITH TIES TO THE GLOBAL ELITE.

BE VIGILANT AND SCRUTINISE YOUR FELLOW user

I WILL CEASE MY ATTEMPTS AT CALLING OUT THE TRIPFAG DIRECTLY, BUT REMEMBER TO BE SCEPTICAL AND ENSURE THAT THE GOOD NEWS IS BEING SPREAD

>Mexico, Puerto Rico and many others think USA is best though
As if there's a difference between any of those countries LMAO

Does anyone else even go on the rest of Sup Forums much? I always go straight to the category and to /brit/pol.

I did it Brit/pol/.

Became red pilled on race about 6 - 9 months ago as the culmination of a gradual process of my eyes opening to the truth. But there was one problem... my girlfriend of the last 4 years was Anglo-Indian.

Just dumped her to protect the purity of my bloodline.

WHITE POWER

Explains why you guys love Bangladeshi homour, and vice versa.

>point out that the UK is far whiter than USA
>B-BUT IT'S ABOUT RAW NUMBERS NOT PERCENTAGES ! USA HAS MORE WHITES
>OK well USA has more muslims than the UK
>B-BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT REEEE

Fucking hate yanks, can't stand them

>1 post by this shill id

>Changing your trip

Daily reminder Kenneth Clark was patrician af and you should watch his documentaries

youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

>being a frontrunner in an obvious shill campaign to disrput normal Sup Forums goings on and demotivate brits while turning them against their american counterparts and shilling for le based macron

fucking hell 2 times i think amazon have tried ringing me today but i havent been on my phone. why do they not leave fucking voice mails

sriously, can't you guys get arrested for 'disagreeing with your wife' of some shit? maybe it's shouting at her that gets you thrown in a cell? serious question. I kind of remember seeing a thread on it months ago.

Are you a matriarchy?

Glad I moved desu.

Nobody cares

no proof that this is an actual yank posting

Cos their delivery guys don't speak English. Not exaggerating. I got a delivery from one yesterday, asked him a question and he could not fucking speak English.

I hate London.

No, that's RETARDED AMERICAN MEME POLITICS™

i would feel a lot better if i knew there was someone that agreed with me on this, can anyone else see the blatant shilling or am i yelling into an empty room?

Cumbria has pakis, makes me fucking sick seeing them walking around dressed for the fucking desert, I mean really, on what fucking planet do you think wearing desert clothes is acceptable to wear in somewhere like Cumbria, it's fucking mental, ITS FUCKING RAINING YOU DENSE CUNTS REEEEEEEEE