If you could say one thing to Hitler what would it be? I would say, "I'm sorry. You were right."

If you could say one thing to Hitler what would it be? I would say, "I'm sorry. You were right."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmi54Do6RL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"gas the jews, they will tell everyone you did it even if you didn't"

Anti skub or pro skub?

Was it worth it?

"Just let Russia be, don't stretch yourself too thin."

don't attack russia.

Russia would've attacked him regardless.

"My name is Svetoslav Stanislavovich, you murdered my people, prepare to die"

just fucking stop it with danzig

He would have sent you to the camps for suggesting he gas millions of people

"Don't send a few million people to attack ONE goddamn city.."

Kill the Jews, you piece of shit.

Sup bro m8 u did non wrong

you need to start killing the jews, they will make up a bunch of shit about how you tried to genocide so just do it and maybe you can kill all of them

Kill the kikes.

im sorry that the people of russia were too stupid/uncaring/misinformed that they became such zealotlike war slaves for the jews. It was extremely reckless of them and like the american forefathers tried to warn their own people about it all, eternal vigilance should always be practiced.

Good to know that someone know this bc much living space meme is as much retarded as flat earth teory

Thanks for trying.

"Start with Africa"

"Can I pat your doggo?"

It comes from retarded Americans.

>Thank you, Hitler, I'm from the future and you made it a utopia.

So that he would make the same mistakes.

ally yourself with Russia

how did you know Hitler called his dick doggo?

iksna on the final solutionaa.

Don't invade Russia, mein fuhrer.

Start Operation Barbarossa ahead of time.

Wait for Russia to come to you. The Allies will make peace and help fight against Bolshevism.

How best shall I continue your legacy should you fall?

If Hitler had WAITED on attacking russia until march/april of the next year, we would live in a better world.

TAKE MOSCOW FIRST YOU DUMB FUCK

Don't let the British retreat. Churchill will never be your ally; his puppeteers are Jews. You will have to fight opponents on on the west and the east if you do not press forward.

Did you know that the Nazi party was started in Germany's gay bars?

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you, because you were right all along. We need you now more than ever before."

If you only knew how bad things really are..

If he attacked earlier he would have made it to Moscow.

Why the fuck didn't you gas the jews?

Right, what idiot would use such an inefficient method of genocide? Certainly not a German Fuhrer of the Third Reich.

Finish off France first, and yo have your whole army for Moscow.

I am so sick of you fucking redditors. Get out.

KYS

"you are but a puppet"

Tell your wide eyed ally to not attack America till you take over Europe. Then take over the Middle East and Russia. Then go for America.

Listen to your advisors and strategists instead of doing whatever the fuck you think is right, you stubborn retard. Why the fuck are they even employed in the first place?

This. Timing wise he made a terrible mistake. Probably his only one up to that point. I genuinely used to believe the bullshit in high school. If Hitler won only blonde haired blue eyes people would be allowed to live and we would all be speaking German. All bollocks. We lost the war big time and are now paying for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmi54Do6RL0

Build more anti-aircraft missile systems like Wasseefall, install a V-2 rocket on trucks, do not build huge concrete useless structures, it's waste of resources.
Also, unite Panther and Tiger 1/2 to universal project - Main Battle Tank

Here's a WWII history book