ITT we post /ourjews/

ITT we post /ourjews/

Jesus wasn't a Jew he is. Hebrew and a true heir to the Torah unlike you you fucking hook nosed kike.

>/ourjews/

I rather have /nojews/

Our lord and savior was not a kike. He was a hebrew, not an ashkanazi.

Why haven't the pagan filth converted yet?

DEUS VULT

I'll help you newfags out, Bobby Fisher was another

Not even. He was the son of God, thus he was a celestial and not bound to human races.

Take a hike kike.

what's wrong with Bobby Fisher?

Are you seriously telling me that people like Kubrick weren't /ourjews/? Just kmsys

>Based Texas.

Deus Vult

>Are you seriously telling me that people like Kubrick weren't /ourjews/? Just kmsys

DEUS VULT DESU

unironicly thinks jesus is god and not a prophet messiah

Amen.

Kubrick was a hero m8. kys

There is no such thing.

>Bobby Fischer
>Brother Nathanael
>David Cole
>Ernst Zundel
>Benjamin Freedman

he said SON of God. Also work on your reading skills your nigger is showing.

>Texas
thats Chile KEK

god had children, this is even worse, or are you saying god created christ and we are all gods children

Jesus was pretty decent for a Jew, denouncing the Pharisees and their kikery.

But whites abandoning their ethnic religions to worship him and the Jew god was the greatest act of cuckoldry in history.

deus vult

I completely agree with you and I would also add Sam Harris to that list for his anti-Islam views (but I hate his pro-Israel views). I would also add Stanley Kubrick, Jesus Christ, Ray Kurzweil and Elon Musk to that list (if the rumours about Elon Musk being a crypto-Jew are true).

Anti-Zionist Jews are based as fuck.

Yup. Theoretically yes, because He created Adam and Eve thus making them his children, so I mean.

Old school Christianity is more white and brought more culture to this world than p*gan shits have

But that's the texas flag

Digits can conform

He let the goyim know one too many times.

>American education
LMAO there wouldn't even be "old school" Christianity without pagan Greece and Rome.

If anything, we'd all be Muslims now.

Texas flag

Chile flag

>Anti-Zionist Jews are based as fuck.

Why? You'd rather they live among us as a parasitic and subversive diaspora, instead of in their designated containment zone?

>love your enemies
>abolish your nations
>be a cuck

>/ourjew/

We obviously need to remove Christcucks before the Muslims.

>love your enemies
See pic

>abolish your nations
In Genesis 11:9, we see that God purposely divided mankind over the Tower of Babel, and what is multiculturalism but an effort to build a new tower against God's will? And let's be clear—God's will is that mankind is to be divided (Deuteronomy 32:8). Indeed, Man was spread over the Earth and divided into nations with set boundaries (Acts 17:26).

>be a cuck
1 Timothy 2:12 ESV
Do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Steve Miller, Trump's speech writer is the only one I'd add to this list, along with Jesus.