Marilyn Manson

How redpilled is he Sup Forums? Your thoughts on him?

I actually like him because he seems to be a really intelligent dude, asked abour racism he said he thought it was just another meaningless -ism.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollowverse.com/marilyn-manson/
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQzhdF32D8
thunderboltgames.com/blog/marilyn-manson-gives-phoenix-wright-a-gothic-thumbs-up
youtu.be/huBG3XNL_L8
johnsanidopoulos.com/2009/08/marilyn-manson-discusses-his-reputation.html?m=1
youtu.be/C2mvIaQ0D-0
youtu.be/8hPOCCArrL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is this? the fuckin 90s? hes a literally who

he collects nazi memorabilia

>read lyrics to "The Beautiful People"

Checks out. Shame he chose degeneracy over a higher path and now has to live as a bloated, lonely has-been.

You know I kind of liked a few of the stunts he's pulled. His stage shows that I saw in the 90's and early 2000s were actually nicely done. I think he's a good replacement for Alice Cooper. I don't know about his politics but I like the fashy aesthetic he's used from time to time. Probably a lefty though.

His music was decent for its time at a couple points.

He is redpilled about political correctness

hollowverse.com/marilyn-manson/

Saw him live in '04, was fantastic. He is def red pilled if you watch his interviews over the years. Pity he has succumbed to coke and kfc.

His face must look like horse shit without L'Oreal

>him

Going to be seeing him in December. He's RedPill as fuck, there are a few good documentaries on him.

His whole character is designed to invoke a reaction for attention, nothing can penetrate the wall he created because he's hidden behind this character. He did a lot of work and helped the free speech movement so much in his time.

He's a literally who now, although his latest album is alright.

See Marilyn Manson as a regurgitation of LA. He embodies everything that makes the media ugly, and acts as a mirror back in their faces.

He's a retard. Look up when he was on Bill Maher. Or ffs, that time he was on Talking Dead. Or any talk show.
I'm surprised he hasn't died yet in an accident

Yeah you know he couldn't have ever gotten as big as he did if his career started now because of the SJW's quest to destroy free speech. I always kind of saw a lot of his shenanigans as a Larry Flint way of countering the growing political correctness movement.
I can bring myself to listen to anything from him in the last decade but I was at Spooky Kids shows in Florida and I honestly really loved his music as a hate filled youth with no direction or purpose. I'm going to dust off some of his old material this weekend.

Apparently hes a really nice guy. I was at one of his exhibitions of his paintings of serial killers a while back, actually really good.

he's a fucking degenerate, or as Trent Reznor came to view him: "a dopey clown"

Ever since the scuffle between Manson and Trent, and later the divorse with his wife, his work has gotten progressively shittier. There is no more soul to his music.

Fuck off interscope faggir. MM is a degenerate fake. KYS.

But did he suck his own dick ?

Trent Reznor is a moloch faggit too. Fuck him

You can judge.
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQzhdF32D8

Can you imagine all the weird creepy Satanic shit he's seen, done, and knows about?

>is he Red Pilled
If you ever bothered to listen to his music you'd realized he's at the apex of Blue Pilled Edgyness.
Source- Long time fan.

Forgot to add; he voted for Obama too.

hes a bluepilled low test faggot

Long time Manson fan here.
He's the original troll. If he was born twenty years later he'd be one of us. He'd be rebelling by being a straight Christian w/ a good job and a community volunteer, thats how much things have changed.
With that being said, he's about as redpilled as one can get while still being an absolute degenerate.
He's a creepy old, childless, unmarried drug addict who still thinks LA is cool, so not extremely redpilled.

He is ''le intellectual censtrist''. Everyone is dumb but me, all parties suck haha, especially that Trump guy haha

And I don't want ya and I don't need ya
Don't bother to resist or I'll beat ya
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

The beautiful people, the beautiful people
It's all relative to the size of your steeple
You can't see the forest for the trees
And you can't smell your own shit on your knees

There's no time to discriminate
Hate every motherfucker that's in your way

Hey you, what do ya see?
Something beautiful or something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
You live with apes man, it's hard to be clean

The worms will live in every host
It's hard to pick which one they eat most
The horrible people, the horrible people
It's as anatomic as the size of your steeple
Capitalism has made it this way
Old-fashioned fascism will take it away

Hey you, what do ya see?
Something beautiful or something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
You live with apes man, it's hard to be clean

There's no time to discriminate
Hate every motherfucker that's in your way

thunderboltgames.com/blog/marilyn-manson-gives-phoenix-wright-a-gothic-thumbs-up
He likes Ace Attorney, so in my book he's at least okay.

I liked him when I was an edgy teenager. That was 15 years ago.

He preaches nihlism/hedonism/LeVey satanism, yes he's intelligent, but his values are shit and reflected in his personality. He also seems like a real cunt who's done some pretty bad things.

So what does pol think about Death in June?

He wrote a book that had these Rules about Sex, on a chat show the host read them out for laughs. (IF you masturbate and the jizz gets on you, you're gay)
I thought it was a bit weird someone who looks like that would unironically write a list of rules about sex. Seems he's another one of these rebels who'd like to be a tyrant, not a real 'freedom' sort of rebel at all.
He was on that Bowling for Columbine movie and was asked: What would you have said to the shooters? His answer: I wouldn't have said anything, i would have listened.
Sounds like a good answer, especially from a guy who makes his money off edgy teens, but if you read the Columbine shooter's writings you see that they were resentful, arrogant pussies who never faced any of the world's nastiness at all. Nobody was able to tell them to just cut the shit, they were festering in a world of nonsense fuelled by a culture that is violent, elitist and vengeful.
M Manson is a clown for the kids, not a serious artist. A very resourceful lyricist and a good performer, but a clown, still.

He was pretty much the 90s equivalent of Milo, regardless of what you may think of him. He liked to stir shit up for enjoyment.

3 good albums, one of which I consider to be an actual masterpiece, a shit stage presence and a lot of crap releases.

Pale Emperor was ok.
That's my thoughts.

Wow so edgy you are really showing how rebellious you are by embracing atheism and nihilism.

Don't trust any man that dresses like a women whether it's David Wood, Marilyn Manson, or Bruce Jenner.

I really think y'all would enjoy Death in June.

>He preaches nihlism/hedonism/LeVey satanism
You have no idea what you're talking about. Fuckin moron

Milo pretends to be intellectual, when all he does is slap down the slow kids.
He's actually a 90s version of Alice Cooper, moral majority types got to screech about him and radio stations would ban stuff but in the end, it's all about teens paying to annoy their parents.

I read his book and used to listen to his music constantly
How would you describe him

It was a very different time youngfag. I fully agree if his career started 20 years later he would have fully embraced the fascist aesthetic and would have been /ourguy/

A faggot
youtu.be/huBG3XNL_L8

Not redpilled at all. Trump assasination fantasies in his latest videos. He is another drugged out deluded Hollywood fucking idiot.

1. He's not a nihilist
>If I didn’t care I wouldn’t be an artist, I’d be a nihilist and nihilism seems very exhausting. There’s no point in being any sort of artist or writer or painter or mime or whatever the fuck you want to be if you don’t care. You have to care in order to be able to put something into the world otherwise there’d be no point. It doesn’t mean that I’m positive all the time or that I’m a humanitarian or democrat or republican or any specific thing, except I can’t possibly be a nihilist because it contradicts art. You can be completely reckless and hate the world, you can be agnostic or many things, but nihilism, if you want to talk about what people define or misdefine me as, is not really possible. Yes, I’m reckless and sometime express no concern for my own well being and I express a misanthropic view of the world, but to have an opinion you can’t be a nihilist.
johnsanidopoulos.com/2009/08/marilyn-manson-discusses-his-reputation.html?m=1

2. Mechanical Animals was a critique of hedonism and celebrity culture. Just because someone has sex or does drugs doesn't mean they're a hedonist

3. His music has some elements of Satanism, but he's stated multiple times that he doesn't try to convert people to any particular religion

There is nothing red pilled about edgy Nietzscheanism .

>LOL gotta create ur own value system and be independent bro
>Cutting my wrists will show mom and dad for making me go to church

Death in June. Anyone? Anyone at all?

t. marilyn manson
Fair enough. Mechanial animals was my favourite album by a long way, he's certainly pretenious, on that we can surely agree
I just don't really 'appreciate' the messages he puts across now that I'm not pubescent I suppose

Death in June removing kebab live on stage.

Nope, just a myth

Di6 sucks and always has

The '90's were unironically the last great decade for music, social scenes, coolness factor.. This point been brought up innumerable times, but it's true. There was still a lineage between the musical references and influences of the past and the creative energy of what was happening at the time. Look at the slop of today - It's also true that it all broke up and fell apart after 9/11, soon into the 2000's. It's all shit now and it has been for some time. All you youngster manlets have to work with is bitter regret and empty sarcastic comments. Even the halfway decent music nowadays is simply rehashing what already was done better before.. sorry kids, you missed out.

But why?

He's right you know.

I prefer his older music. Saw him live with slayer in 2007 and it was a pretty good fucking show. Don't know enough about him personally to make a judgment about him.

Mechanical animals is also up there in my lists, good taste.

Sup Forums: “All celebrities are a bunch of fucking out-of-touch idiots. Pedo-wood and Jew liberal media are evil. Oh, except when a celebrity says something I agree with lol.”

That's his alter Ego.

Yes. Runes and Men is the anthem for my degenerate drinking.

I like him desu. I thought he was lame when I was an edgy teenager, but now in my late 20s I appreciate him.

Always observed from a distance. The whole scene looked a bit impenetrable to me - required too much to be part of it - ostracised by everyone if you like manson but don't wear platforms and makeup. You had to all in or not at all, so I didn't.

Heard a track a few years after he was big in UK - thought it was great. Did the backlog - he has some good stuff. Cool bro.

I strongly wish we could sit together in the woods of your homeland drinking pontikka and enjoying that master piece of an album.

Hating all parties isn't the same as being a centrist you meme spouting brainlet
All the government works for ZOG
And MM is a literal cock sucker

in fact it's the farthest thing from being a centrist
centrist means you like things from both sides
hating all sides means you have the most courage at al, to stand against all the ZOG bullshit and realize democracy is a lie for the weak

Can anyone explain the fundamental difference between a thread about a musician and a thread about a corporation? Neither seem inherently on or off topic, yet apparently one is allowed while another is not.

I refuse to read that because of your faggot fonts.

Autist. The font is beside the point. I don't care what you think of the font. Respond to the key idea being expressed or fuck off.

>that font

Fucking hell.

But it just looks too gay to even be able to read it without turning into a colossal faggot like yourself. Now go run and play your gay little japanese vida games, the adults are talking about shock rockers and neofolk

Even this demon posessed faggot knows Catholicism is the only true faith.

So no answer then. Yeah, because there isn't one. It's bullshit. Your metrosexual musician is gay and you're all cuckold faggots that opt to bootlick in the face of blatant mismangament because of autism about fonts and the fact that somebody might not approve of your crappy music.

umad bro?

>le epic troll
Kill yourself.

>font

Everyone point and laugh at this pathetic faggot.

dumb satanists faggot who makes shit music, rips off people like alice cooper, nivek orge and trent reznor.

It's not trolling though that font is horrific

Also you're objectively plebian if you still use default fonts.

Well what font do you use bitch nigga
You're throwing stones from your glass house

>he doesn't use wingdings

>Joined the Church of Satan which was founded by a Jew
>Regularly will provoke Christians
>Makes excuses for Islam
>Ignores Judaism completely

A total pussy who pushes people who he knows will not push him back, but hides in fear of those who will. He's just one more Shabbos goy Jewish slave in a sea of them.

You forgot
>is a footfag

who the fuck listens to child rape victims?
no wonder our males are all queers this is who guides them
pro tip: grown men who run around stages screaming and carrying on were raped and that's why they do what they do

One the best interviews bill o'reily ever had

Eh, Manson is ok. Mediocre music. Seems intelligent. I remember when he was the symbol of degeneracy, but now your average 15 year old pop star is worse than he could ever have had been.

Did Elliot Rodger write the lyrics to beautiful people?

Relevance?

I like quite a few of his songs. That said, his attempts to walk the line and push the obscene is the epitome of the jewish revolutionary spirit. This leaves me conflicted, but not enough to erase Mechanical Animals and Holywood from my hard drive.

> oh look, a jew pushing transgender"ism".
I would rather a society where the working class blacks and whites of America joined up against the degenerate hollywood/music industry liberals and antifa than a pure white country.

You can thank Trent Reznor for Marilyn Manson.
youtu.be/C2mvIaQ0D-0

Literally my exact thoughts

Fucking meme flag

No. MM sounds nothing like NIN or SP. If anything, Reznor was a second-rate Orge.

Take it back

buzz diggy buzz buzz ziggety buzz

Slip-sliding away

>He embodies everything that makes the media ugly, and acts as a mirror back in their faces.

Pffffff HAHAHAHAHA

Don't get me wrong, I think they're both great. However, it was kind of the running joke in the scene at the time that Trent was Ogre Lite.
This shit is just masterful: youtu.be/8hPOCCArrL4

loved this man when i was a kid.

Remember masturbating to the video where he is naked in a sexy pose.