Fake News Press in Spain

First Tweet
>The sexist Trump's comment to Brigitte Macron: You are in good shape
Second Tweet:
>He also called her "good-looking"

Other urls found in this thread:

kukuruyo.com/2016/02/17/spain-gender-laws-a-country-against-men/)
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spain SJWs and feminists are the worst breed in the world. I don't think any other country can compare with the combination of rabidness and obsession that they have. Ive never seen so many things called "machista" in my life, or read about so many cucked men that complain about "machismo" and bow down to Spanish women in submission. Im sorry Spainbro I wish you the best.

wasn't that Wax Trump statue protester in Spain too?

F

This is a jewish owned news organization....

Im not sure, its possible, they are absolutely obsessed with Donald Trump in Spain. By this point Gypsies are more Spanish than Spanish people. Left wing Spaniards are some of the most rabid people you will ever know.

>being a frontrunner in an obvious shill campaign to disrput normal Sup Forums goings on and demotivate brits while turning them against their american counterparts and shilling for le based macron

>being a frontrunner in an obvious shill campaign to disrput normal Sup Forums goings on and demotivate brits while turning them against their american counterparts and shilling for le based macron

Trumps finished

Didn't heard about something like this.

Sorry, , I wanted to mention

Thanks for your support. All you say it's completely true. Spain is full of commies who want to imitate your SJW, and, obviously, get worst.

mommy

I have a thing for older women but she just disgusts me

Bones home!!! must bones home!!!!

Spanish people have let feminists take over their society and they are suffering for it. I really hope you all can take back your country someday. I fear it might never be possible though, Spanish men are so far gone and beaten into submission, I could never see them snap and take back their country. They put pussy so high on the pedestal its unbelievable.

>ve never seen so many things called "machista" in my life, or read about so many cucked men that complain about "machismo" and bow down to Spanish women in submission.
And, luckily, you have not read about our legislation about "domestic violence". That is REALLY cucked...

By definition, ONLY the man can perpetrate an act of domestic violence.

(To read more about it: kukuruyo.com/2016/02/17/spain-gender-laws-a-country-against-men/)

>they are absolutely obsessed with Donald Trump in Spain
They even covered the total non-issue that is "CNN against gif" thing (and I don't recall they covering the part of CNN threatening to dox when that happened).

>Spain is full of commies who want to imitate your SJW, and, obviously, get worst.
Sadly true....

what's their fucking problem though?

>meanwhile what the media ignored for 8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Oh, my fellow compatriot

Oh yes I know about it. Men are literal second class citizens in Spain, you can feel it just observing people there. Mother culture + feminism = man not considered part of the family. In the more liberal areas you really get the impression that men are not considered part of the family in younger generations. "Alpha fucks, Beta bucks" is an absolute reality there.

>TFW I just realized Trump is a more suitable age for Madame Trogneaux than Macaroni

Sadly true, my friend.

We, the people of te Reconquista, the one who kick off muslims of our land... In the Toma de Granada (Taking of Granada) Day we feel ashamed! Can anyone believe it?!

And we are now with this "let muslim into our country". Don Pelayo would spit at us!

Spanish people are so brainwashed...

people who are in good shape work hard to be that way. people who are good at video games work hard to be that way. being complemented for your hard work is one of the nicest things a person can hear. recognizing the good traits about people is something donald trump is good at.

EFE