What do you guys think about this guy?

What do you guys think about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rrDD5NTnoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every country has one populist right-wing clown.

A total libertarian.
Some of his opinions are crazy.

Master of just below 5 % votes in all elections for his party.

What people like about him is that he is very consistent in his stance, and he totally doesnt care about PC shit.

His main problem is you just can't win elections telling people shit that they don't want to hear.

The last man of the West. Everyone else are like women refusing to be honest.

>His main problem is you just can't win elections telling people shit that they don't want to hear.

Nobody ever could win election if his veiws were as misrepresented as his are.

Fucking Pierce of shit Morgan puts words in his mouth he never even said. The whole media is leftie in poland since 1989 and nothing has really changed regardless of whos in power.

Thas why Mikke cant win.

And Pierce is 52 has already had 2 wifes and 4 kids. I wonder how many marriages will he be through with how many children when he is 74 like Mikke.

That alone should show how broken and hipocritical leftism is.

he's hilarious. we need more like him

Why did you color the water?

Based
Identify yourself, nuflag.

Great libertarian. An honest man not controlled by (((them))). His speeches are often censored and taken out of context. He did mention the Jews, talked about their actions in the Bolshevic movement, the fact they own most banks today etc.
I mean, he's not my number one candidate and I disagree with him on some things, but I know for sure he's honest and wants the best for Poland.

he tells the truth.

Bump because I just saw his videos and he's an absolute madman

You do realize he's a jew who has dated several jews

hes based

Should be King of Poland

Pole/10

He's literally Hitler.

Aha, Ron Paul syndrome. The same reason "Repent Ye" signs don't win converts.

Well, he stated before that he could be a Kind of Poland.

Too bad for him that Poland already has a king. Jesus Christus King of Poland!

He should learn better english so we get more memes from him.

Also he's a 70year old 6ft tall gramps who recently got his 4th wife pregnant.

His whole political ideology is sound but his PR skills are terrible to the point of being funny.
Europe needs more guys like him.

A Hitler-Mikke hybrid would be awesome as long as it'd be Mikke's ideals and intelligence and Hitler's charisma, not the other way around.

He's a great political pundit, he's a great member of parliament, he'd make a great senator, maybe even a minister, but he simply doesn't have what it takes to be a leader.

What are you talking about, he has great charisma and verbal intelligence. That's the only reason he still manages to have some supporters despite achieveing almost nothing over the course of his career.
All he ever needed was a therapist that would teach him to keep his aspergers in check and emulate human emotions.

I think he's cool. Pewdiepie told me so
youtu.be/rrDD5NTnoU4

Upcoming King of Poland.

>pulls an if-if-if-if-if-oikie doke! In Polish during the interview
I don't know about verbal intelligence.

Not even talking about national elections, he crashed every party that he built. He is somewhat charismatic, like most successful publicists, but he simply can't handle the typical power struggles and intrigues in his organisations and he's incapable of working towards compromises even when they'd clearly benefit him.

I mean look at it this way, KNP has several MPs, KORWIN has 0. The fucking KNP. They don't even have a fraction of KORWIN's support. The most ridiculous part? If he swallowed his pride and didn't botch the negotiations with Kukiz, we'd have a Kukiz-KORWIN-PiS government. PiS wouldn't have the majority. We'd get all the cultural/anti-EU benefits without any economic downsides. Hell, we'd probably get Czech-tier gun legislation, cause Kukiz guys are kinda hell-bent on pushing it through, but they simply have nothing to bargain with.

He's a relatively small fry, but in a tragicomic turn of events he managed to fuck over his entire country without even getting into the parliament.

I mentioned him to my Polish friend at work - didn't give his name, just a very loose description and he knew exactly who i was talking about right away.

I personally think he's hilarious, but my friend said he's basically mad and only has a small following.

Like he is deliberately shocking/crazy just to stay relevant.

Can't spell Korwin without win

He has trouble explaining his point of view to the media cretins but he really does not give a fuck what they think and its wonderful to see such a real honest person in politics

youtube.com/watch?v=fxDAyUiXphg FAKE NEWS

what's happening on KARACHAN co sie dzieje z moim szą?

pussy

Based

I'd love to have him to debate a feminist

I would agree with him, but he's an idiot like all Poles.

Fuck off hans