Atheists actually believe this LMFAO

Atheists actually believe this LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html
archive.is/4XYA1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=dxlMFsw1OfY
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheist here, I actually believe this LMFAO

christcucks believe this lol
a jewish book said it so it must be real right?

Why can't christians say the hand of man misinterpreted the word of god and evolution is real? That would solve so many issues

Answer me this, OP. What does dinosaur taste like, huh?

We all know the answer to that one, don't we OP.

Because nobody fucking believes a 25ft killing machine turned into a docile farm animal

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html
they already did.

>after 20 000 years of breeding, wolves become everything from Great Danes to Pekineses
>But obviously 70 000 000 years of natural selection couldn't produce birds from dinosaurs, despite the fact that their skeletal layout is the same and we have fossil evidence for almost every stage of the evolution!
Creationcucks actually believe this LMFAO

Why not archive? archive.is/4XYA1

>horribly inaccurate picture of a T-Rex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=dxlMFsw1OfY

G8 B8 M8

Canadians are the scum of the earth.

that's what you're for, cuckbot

(((Dinosaurus)))

>feathers
wrong
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/

>this physical evidence goes against the bible, it can't be true
This is what christcucks actually believe

>atheicucks and Christcucks are BOTH wrong and attacking each other over who's more wrong

Retards, retards everywhere

Sorry, but i don't speak with snakes.

The average chicken is far more likely to reproduce than the average t-rex ever was, so it's worked out pretty well for them.

who's right then?
>inb4 esoteric quantum volkisch memeism