>tried to stop China takeover/promote US-made
>tried to leave NAFTA/globalist fucking shit
>tried to set term limits
>tried to set elections on weekends
>tried to set election by popular vote
>mascot's an eagle
>a god damn eagle
>and was the last third-party to influence an election

So dont let sock-related scandals ruin prosperity. Vote RPUSA. The AMERICAN Party.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Party_of_America
youtu.be/JJfU1dfyxzg
youtu.be/O74XDI-o7xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>daily reminder we could have had flying cars
>daily reminder we could have had lightsabers
>daily reminder we could have had secret tech
>daily reminder you were caught in the Trump nonsense
>daily reminder you overlooked third-parties
>daily reminder you stopped real change
>daily reminder you're the establishment
>daily reminder you're an asshole
>daily reminder, asshole

Rate me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Party_of_America

LP is about to join them

Libertarian party's a joke. Forget about Aleppo, Weld literally endorsed Hillary when Gary was campaigning his hardest. If they try again though I think the only choice is a Rand/Ron ticket for the publicity.

>Rand/Ron

Crazy as that sounds it STILL makes more sense than pic related.

>LP
>relevant after Johnson

Surprised InfoWars didnt shill for him. Allowing billionaires in the private sector to tweak with government weapons sounded like a cool idea. We could have had IronMan by now

house of cards becomes absolute dog shit after season 2. Thought season 3 would be good but nope. First two seasons aren't even good, just OK

>yfw in the year 2000, president trump ran an exploratory presidential campaign under the REFORM PARTY

Source? This would be the smartest move for every third party. Just make a coalition convention and get nominee's known. At the very least your third-party will be in the POOL of household names like Green or Libertarian

Its a known fact he and Stone managed to destroy any prospects of third-parties from that point on. Made third-parties look so incompetant they couldn't even choose a leader. You could argue that Stone and Trump pulled the same move this election but with Republicans.

Daily reminder this sex-god killed third-parties

youtu.be/JJfU1dfyxzg

>season 1
>shit

Piss off you retarded ass faggot. Was literally Fincher's magnum opus

I did an interview with a member of the Wessex Regionalist Party. Interesting stuff, but I'm not sure I'll ever really get a chance to post the video. It's kind of uninteresting and he um's and ahh's a lot. Great points though, not sure why the party isn't more popular - very American sounding;

>Sensible ideas on guns
>Pro-EU, but want the EU reformed and reject the kind of blind-followership that other regionalists use
>Believe government decisions should happen at a local, parish level before they're sent upwards
>Believe in promoting Wessex as a brand, doing away with BBC regulations so there can be more local broadcasts (fucking tied of DESPAAAAAACITO from Cornwall to Scotland)
>Sensible about refugees; Put it up to a vote and represent the people, not the blind "Let them in!" kind of attitude
>

It wasnt even a real campaign. Literally just a Stone operation to kill the party that cost him an election once. Stone killed the third-party system by having Trump disavow Reform, and when asked why he left Trump brought up the fact not only do third-parties avoid social platforms like the plague but Reforn was made up of people that just couldnt compete in their initial party. He said as he left the convention "The Reform Party now includes a Klansman Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi Mr. Buchanan, and a communist Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep". The party looked like a joke, a pool of unpopulars from other parties.

In regards to social policies, they are so personal to voters that they basically determine the party you're in more-so than fiscal policies. Third-parties, so desperate for moderate voters, leave out social policies in their platforms to capitalize on "le reform corrupt washington, le get rid of PACs, le stop the division". But after the shitshow that was '16 they actually could run on a moderate platform to "Unite a divided nation" like Kasich was attempting.

Even today the Reform committee cant agree on gay rights, weed, gun rights, etc because their main focus is to bait people annoyed by the two-party system. What third-parties need to do from this point on is decide whether or not they're all for state rights so the question of social policies could be answered once and for all.

>Sensible idea of guns

You're gonna have to be more specific than that, you faggot ass gun-grabber.

I like Trump but your guy sounds alot more reasonable on the immigration issue. In America our election was only two choices, feds can either block immigration or feds could allow it, no in-between with states deciding.

Lets be honest, are third parties dead?

Only in America

Funny how my country boasts freedom of expression but theres only two damn parties that ever get any coverage

Long as partisan media exists yes

thank bohemian grove and jews for that
btw trump was not planned but hillay and jeb sure were

Because it's better
Look at how retarded yurop politics is
You really want the Dems making a coalition w the greens to let all the Muslims in?

>sock-related scandal

What?

>Jeb

What went wrong? youtu.be/O74XDI-o7xc

>Because its better

Yeah, because i want only two possible presidents deciding in whole my entire idealogy, you dumb fucking cunt

Third "parties" are a joke, especially in America. We have all these groups "running" a president but really they're just lobbying firms.

Why dont those parties call themselves PACs? I could see PETA raising lobby money but I would sooner see a unicorn than a president who ran on veganism.