Help the Jews to reach the pile of gold in America

Help the Jews to reach the pile of gold in America

America invades Nazis, clears the way for Jews.

Simple.

No

i think the nazis are the solution to this problem.

I realized I didn't leave enough space in America

Use this fixed map

whoever drew that flag like that...

>inmigrant human shields
>overwhelm the nazis
>drown a few
>burgers feel bad so they take some inmigrants
>they'll also take the jews by accident
>???
>profit

>Sup Forums tier thread
>Kekistani Flag

This is a perfect example of a thread made by a cancerous, underage, newfag who has just recently started visiting Sup Forums. This thread is shit, and shows you have no actual political thoughts other than "muh Jews", so you make a shitty game thread. Fuck off and enjoy your summer break, you fucking newfag.

You didn't even check my trips you colossal faggot and you call me new?

>hurrr people have fun and i dont like it because it doesn't meet muh standards

>waaaah stop having fun! Posting on this japanese cartoon website is srs business

>I had fun once and it was awful

This guy gets it
Don't post here until you've ended puberty for fuck's sake

First rule of Sup Forums
>"Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts."

Also, it's obvious by none of you knowing the rules or having any knowledge of politics in general that you are all newfags who probably just started browsing Sup Forums this summer when they got out of school cuz their "edgy memelords xdxdxd". You filth disgust me fuck off back to Sup Forums the lot of you. Also saged, but you fags are so new you probably don't even know what that is.

Just sage if you don't like the topic.
You'd know that you're bumping this thread if you weren't a 9faggot

>"Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads
Debatable. I provided you with a template and formulated what to do in normal language, for your own entertainment. You can't take the entertainment aspect out of Sup Forums, moron or else we might as well might make all of this non-anonymous and force users to register etc...

Plus Sup Forums means random.

What I posted in OP is not random. 50% of all Sup Forums is about Nazis and Jews. Therefore it has a connection to this board.

No you fucker! I wan't jews to come to Sweden!

too fucking late

put them in a kiln and the ashes land on the pile of gold.jpeg