If the world is flat, why hasn't anyone walked to its edge and taken pictures?

If the world is flat, why hasn't anyone walked to its edge and taken pictures?

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU&ytbChannel=DjSadhu
youtu.be/wExbki15td8?t=680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if the earth is round why hasnt anyone anyone dug through to the other side and taken pictures?

experiments with deep bore holes support a central gravity source.

yeah whatever you need to tell yourself

You know that if the earth was flat you would be able to stand on the side

lmao, trying to compare walking a few thousand miles on a surface, to digging a few thousand miles down. of course you can't walk to the edge of the planet, it does not exist because the planet is a sphere.

literal non-arguement

The ice wall stops us from getting to the edge.

if the earth is flat why can't I see the ice walls from my window?

as well as the UN patrols. They will shoot to kill if you get to close to the Ice Wall

What about before the UN existed?

celtic voodoo magic conjurers. dont test me man

Because the basement has no edges.

because of refraction

what argument? that holes show some shit? user was literally showing his asshole. that's not an argument either.

you're a fucking fagola.

The penguin guards are an unstoppable force.
>Obvious round earth shill

I don't get the flat earth thing? Are there people on Sup Forums who unironically believe the Earth is flat?

better question: how do we convince the chinese that mosquitoes make their dick bigger and harder?

They also think gravity is a hoax.

>unironically
no

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

There are

Also flat Earth twitter has legitimately the worst memes I've ever seen

Almost certainly LARPing, unless they have a commie flag.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

If the CIA communist niggers wanted to complete the "Demoralization" process so thoroughly that people lost any remaining ability they had to determine true information how would they do it?

Oh yeah they'd probably push some disinfo conspiracy about the very structure of our planet.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

(((They)))) delete every pictures.

>There are
Highly unlikely. Rather there are people who understand the (pretty fun) arguments and fuck with the people who don't (or don't care to). Uniroically beliving it is Reptile-shapeshifter tier.

Another one

Earth is hollow and NASA is airbrushing out the holes at the poles in their photos of Earth.

because people are generally lazy

And another

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

There are people who unironically click on obvious click bait youtube videos like "Top Ten Superhumans caught on tape", these are the people who believe in the flat earth bs.
They have lost all judgment.

The Earth isn't flat or round you fucking retards, it's hollow.

And another

A hollow earth would be round you mong.

>There is a world inside our world.

'As above, so below' is often cited by flatties to point out how the bible references the impenetrable liquid dome barrier on which stars are projected.

See this video at 1:22 youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

However it could also be a refenrece to the hollow earth ... interesting.

Nice try shill

Reptilian shape-shifters are 'real', though. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving including the ground that you walk on and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red, green and blue. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

FE could be Proven/Disproved with "Vertical Flights(Pole to Pole) around the Earth.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post. Which is part of a bigger operation to bring down Sup Forums.

What happens if you jump off the edge? Where do you go?

>133631834
>133631224
>133631286
If the earth was hollow wouldn't it have cracked at-least in half if not in thousands of pieces from any significant meteor that would strike the planet?
also gravity, how does it work

Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

Because the U.S military keeps all people away from it.

>DISCOVER
>THE
>ICE
>WALL

earth is hollow, there are civilizations down there, the nazis got into contact with those and got technology like UFOs/saucers and are now living in antarctica/inner earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/

Because you're too far away. The further away something is the smaller is gets.

Plus all the mountains and hills blocking your view.

And the fog, mist and dirt in the air prevents you from being able to see anything from miles away clearly.

So, how far can i see if I'm in the middle of a field with no buildings blocking the view? how powerful is this refraction?

nobody likes you, flat earth

The Flat Earth theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory.

Can you see the ice wall in GoT? Also I'm a fan of the idea that (((they))) are showing us the truth og the universe with movies and shows like Alex Jones segment on Alien Covenant.

but i don't see any mountains and i'm in a very flat area of my country....
why is it that i can see the moon clearly but can't see the supposed wall ?

Yes, (((they))) show us the truth of the universe through movies and TV shows. But they are also using the Flat Earth theory to hide the Hollow Earth theory. They want people to debate whether Earth is round or flat, not whether Earth is solid or hollow (it's hollow).

The reason I will entertain the idea that everything we think about the earth is fake is 1) because of how nuts the internet flips out viciously over flat Earth when so few believe in it that it really should be a non-issue and 2) well I used to believe in the holohaux. I'm not saying I'm a flat earther, but I'm willing to believe that we are still figuring things out.

it's like when you are under water, you canĀ“t see that far.

So why this ^ ?

I've been to the edge
And I stood and looked down
Lost a lot of friends there
Ain't got time to mess around

It would just be a line

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth 'theory' (it's actually a fact) is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

P.S. Mammoth Cave in Kentucky contains an entrance to the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha). You're welcome.

Obviously

We do have plenty of pictures of Antartica

>because the inner earth all of the sudden becomes impossible on a geocentric model

So like psy op to get people quibbling about two things that aren't even true? I just wonder why people lose their shit and grow horns and hiss when they hear about flat earth when obviously so few people believe it in the first place.

I absolutely believe we are being deceived in some way about the earth but not quite sure of what, so thanks for your explanation. I'll enjoy looking up hollow earth.

I'm sure you've read the legend of Woolpit right? Love that story, and they've even got a sculpture of the two children in the town to this day.

How do you think it would look a flat earth?

you're the most facile person on this board. and are genuinely so stupid its disgusting.

ok. so why dont planets break apart and become destroyed when they get impacted by a fuckton meteor

I'm not sure. I don't belive in flat earth.

I think it's to do with light. The moon is pretty bright and apparently it's much closer to earth than we've been led to believe.

It's like planets, there's a reason you can't see them because they're further away which makes theym look smaller. From your perspective the ice wall would be too small to see becaus it's too far away. And the wall would not be giving off any light like planets and the moon do.

Maybe if the wall was illuminous green and there was nothing blocking your view you might be able to slightly see it.

no it wouldnt. also geocentric doesnt mean flat necessarily. could be a round geocentric model.
either way i have 2 main reasons on why i believe the earth isnt flat.
the stars on the northern hemisphere are different stars than those on the southern hemisphere.
The sun which is brighter than the stars, and closer to me than the stars behind from the sun dissappeared behind the horizon because it got "too far away", would dissappear because its too far away, but the stars behind it which are much dimmer and further away are still visible then for some reason (pic related)"

if someone can explain to me how this would work on a flat earth i might consider looking into it again, but when i looked into flat earth some time ago none even mentioned these issues

Yes, I've heard the story of those green children and there are even historical records of that event in Woolpit to this very day (if I remember correctly). However, I don't think those children came from the Inner Earth World but instead from Earth's crust. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

>waters
>surface of the deep
>vault
Unironically thinking it means actual H2O and not expanse.

The world is flat. The edge exists at exactly one point because it wraps around into inself

flat earthers:
>physics that support our retarded theory exist (refraction of light)
>physics that don't aren't real (gravity)

youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU&ytbChannel=DjSadhu
you're all so bluepilled it hurts

They tried and the drill melted

Why can I see the peaks of mountains before seeing the bases when approaching from a flat plain? Aren't the peaks further away than the bases?

Actually I kind of like flat earth a little bit, but only because I want to pay thousands of dollars for a globe-circling flight that crosses both poles. C'mon capitalism! I have demand, now provide me with supply!

this poster you're talking to is a braindead shill who fell for a freemason meme.

the question between flat and round earth is facetious, thne real argument is between a geocentric cosmology, a stationary earth at the center of the universe, or a heliocentric cosmology, a round spinning ball flying through space following the sun which is also flying through space.

the real psy-op is the heliocentric model, which is a movement designed to descredit all theology, and the idea that the earth is a created place by a divine watchmaker, and succumb the world into thinking it occurred by random chance

Fuck off, you imbecile. Your shitty theory is nothing more than a CIA psyop. Your lies have been exposed. You have no power here, flatcuck.

We know what it looks like. Look out the window.

this is really a matter of perspective and lensing effect of the atmosphere.

youtu.be/wExbki15td8?t=680

ye, lad.

Haha I'll check this out too, but . Kind of a stupid meme.

around 11:00

Don't listen to this imbecile, the real psyop is the Flat Earth theory and you know it's true.

digital pictures, that simple

You guys really are as thick as they say.

what's below the flat earth?
why didn't anyone fly over the edge and took pictures?

how do you know anyone did?

You see the face of the asian woman with the white hat? It's technically curved, but it looks normal because it's a very small fraction of the surface. Curved reflections don't look curved when you zoom in too much, the same happens with the Earth.

The Earth is a fucking prism. The Earth also has corners of the world.

Don't lenses have a curvature?

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

When it comes to global warming and flat earth, Sup Forums really does show its bad side.

sorry, not her face, but her reflection on the ball.

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness.

did you notice how underwater, the distances get distorted?

the atmosphere has water in it, and makes the same effect, only less pronounced.

the edges be guarded by feirce monsters.