American Foreign Legion

Why doesnt Merica start a "foreign legion"?

It would be a good way to give those immigrants a way to prove that they arent just worthless bums. This would also give USA some expendable troops. Considering that they are always going full "world police" i doubt the troops would just sit idle, so why not?

Only feasable and trustworthy way to do it, is use them to subjugate foreign lands, never letting them settle in the heartland, like the Romans did.

Because you have the Marines Corps.

we do, its called the UN fuck face

Arent marines just normal infantry, but they act like they are more special?

>UN troops
>Fighting anything ever
Pick 1

first to fight last to leave

being a us citizen is not a requirement to join the us military although not having citizenship limits your job choices within the service usually to low security clearance roles. the us military can also be used as a pathway to gaining us citizenship.

They are better trained than our regular infantry. and like said. First in, last out.

Dont you need a greencard tho? No idea how easy it is to get one, but i think you guys dont just hand them out like candy.

So I can take a plane ticket to 'merica, go to recruitment office and become burger?

Because the army of USA is Israel's foreign legion. You don't put a foreign legion in a foreign legion

Yeah you got to have a green card already.

Savage

This, all they do is fuck children.

There is already a MAAVNI project I think. You can skip the whole greencard business through it.

I think it is currently on hold anyways.

>Why doesnt Merica start a "foreign legion"?
I would join. Not for citizenship but because I want to travel and kill Muslims legally. Our army doesn't get to fight in the ME.

They specialize in amphibious assaults. The first to go in shit is a meme. The army already has spearheads, but the marines are more for beach landings.

> Beach landing
> Arab sandbox

Good work lads.

We don't need them.

>give the usa some expendable troops.
We have over 300 million people here. Man power is not a worry here.

unless you are filipino, a us national (different from citizenship) of a us territory (like puerto rico or guam), or a canadian of native american descent. you need a green card. there are exceptions made through a program known as Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest, or MAVNI. it allows the military to recruit non-citizens with special skills, such as health care professionals or those with language and cultural skills.
MAVNI met its quota in 2014 and has not been reactivated.

Even if you dont need more manpower my main point was the immigrunts, i feel like its a untapped natural resource which isnt being used for whatever reason. And instead they just come and mow your lawns.
Not like all of them would join, but still.

They rather import mussies without any education and interest in contributing.

thats right, you can join the army anyway as a non citizen

300 million people,
>30% which are overweight or obese >60% obese
>13% black
>20% Hispanic
Not really manpower is an issue

Isnt there alot of blacks and pedros in the army tho?