Trudeau justifies paying off Terroist

This is why I love Canada! Love Trumps H8!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xcEsoUmsmso

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=xcEsoUmsmso
youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36529690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CBC
>Not hooking

hooktube.com/watch?v=xcEsoUmsmso

Canada. YES!!

>"If we continued to fight, we would have lost"
The absolute state of Canada. When are the leafs all going to just die? I can't stand having these faggots on our borders.

this doesnt make any fucking sense. the 'diversity is strengh!' meme is a fucking non-sequiter. if genes have no impact on anything whatsoever, what does putting a bunch of extremely different people in an extremely stressful situation helpful? all it does is reduce social cohesion.

I'm assuming that's a fake tweet, but in the spirit of diversity I want to see an all woman firefighting team do the same shit as men.

>we failed to respect his right?
How?
wtf this doesn't even make sense

The terrorist did have a current 30mill lawsuit going on since we left him in gitmo despite being a leaf citizen. 10mill is still stupid but Trudeau isn't the one who dropped the ball on that one

I don't think that's a real tweet

Trudeau attended a gay pride event wearing rainbow socks with Arabic on them.

I didn't know it was possible to be so cucked.

End it now..

why would we have lost? why pay more?

this faggots not Canadian, tell him to fuck off back to Afghanistan with empty pockets..

Canada is fake & gay.

>I didn't want to do this but I had to do this
>This was the right thing to do

He's saying he didn't want to do what he thinks is the right thing to do. Someone would have to not be able to connect two points in order to not see the hypocrisy there. I suppose that's the intelligence of the average Canadian voter these days.

I can't confirm the tweet, but this walking virtue signalling story was featured prominently at the beginning. Even after Trudeau refused firefighting aid from the U.S. and Russia he insisted on paying to fly these guys from South Africa. "Look how they dance and sing! Look how together and happy they are!"

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE

Only they quit after they said they weren't getting paid enough and were found to be totally out of their league when it came to one of the worse fires in recent history.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36529690

who cares? why is he even still alive? You murder an ally of your country, that's treason, you are no longer a citizen, axe him.

Who's even representing him in court, a muslim or a jew?

what a fucking faggot

Such pride would be illegal in a place like Germany.

even if you consider a Canadian citizen.. youre a terrorist known to kill western troops. wtf..
HE WAS RIGHTFULLY INCARCERATED AT GUANTANAMO BAY.

Omar Khadr dindu nuffin? is that the story?

Sup Forums.. is always right.

like ok, A TERRORIST is trying to sue Canada for millions of dollars.

BY WHO?

Who's gonna come collect if we didn't pay
?
wtf.. such bs.

is this a fucking joke?

it only gets worse and worse.. seriously.

That racist fire will never know what hit it

am I the only who associates blue eyes in males with the cucked pretty boy type?
>tfw blue eyed slaverace myself

how much time has he spent in canada, ever think about that? canadian my ass. fuck him and fuck terrorist apologists. it turns my stomach to see turdeau up there sputtering like a timid little bitch about "doing the right thing." the right thing would have been to leave the bastard in cuba!

thank you!

whats he gonna do if we didn't pay? blow shit up? being a terrorist and all..

I thought it was, he wouldn't let Americans help.

Wtf Canada?
Why on earth did you vote for someone this diluted?
>Racist fire must be battled by multi-ethnic firefighters.
You do realize that this PM will stain you for years long after he's departed, much like others have stained the US right?

DUDE. WEED. LMAO.

nothing to see here, to the amphitheater for the days games.

GAS
US

F

Wait, am I getting this right? Did he basically just say
>This known terrorist who has murdered American soldiers is using our justice system to extort us
>We'll just pay him off so he stops doing that
This can't be fucking real. That level of cowardice is off the charts. Why not just throw the terrorist guy in jail? Am I perhaps missing something?

JUST

hadn't thought about it, but they are a recessive trait.

Only melanin can douse these bigoted flames!

Who is worse, the mayor of Londonstan or Trudeau?

He's panicking like a cornered pedophile
just paid millions of his citizens cash to the clinton foundation for protection.
My god did a smile come to my worn face when I realized he could be thrown out of office when the pedo-hammer comes down.

trudeau is everything khan is AND some degeneracy slapped on top

Trudeau leads a country.

On the day of the rope, we hang the traitors first.

Trudeau, no contest.

If there is a traitor and the enemy and you have one bullet left, you shoot the traitor. Trudeau.

i think its something like this

both are still too degenerate for mere earthlings to handle