FUCK THESE STATES

FUCK PENNSYLVANIA
FUCK INDIANA
AND FUCK OHIO

Why are these states, out of all fucking 50 of them, the most narcissistic and state-nationalist? Theres LITERALLY NOTHING for them to be proud of. Nothing goes on there. So why the hell do the posters from these states always shitpost so hard that they put balkan niggers to shame? I would be complaining if it were a state like Texas or California, but these three states are so irrelevant but so proud of themselves I'm just dumbfounded.

Fuck You. We're the best. Go fuck yourself.

>Fuck these states that voted Red
???

What's it like being inferior, loser!

Hello CIA

you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

This thread again? You guys aren't even creative, fuck off. Keep Hoosier fag asleep so he doesn't make another "MUH HUWITE LAYND BASED" thread

You forgot to say FUCK DHROOMPFT AND DICK WHITE PEOPLE

sage goes in all fields

it would appear, that our superiority HAS lead to some controversy.

KYS faggot hoosier land is literally one of the best states ever conceived
>home of Mike"putting fags in body bags" Pence
>Inventor of the gas pump was a Hoosier
>low taxes
>we have actual anti gay laws
>legal for bakers to tell a couple of faggots that want to make a sodomite cake for them to fuck off
>all you need to buy a gun is ID
>we have nigger quarantine zones
>racism amongst white population is socially acceptable
>you can legally shoot any cop that intrudes your home without a warrant
>first state to MAGA on election night
>handed Trump the primary
>Indy 500
>muh corn
>muh euchre
>most racist midwestern state
>had the largest number of KKK members
>rural and suburban areas are white af

What was the Industrial Revolution? SWPA here. I love my white rural part of the Country. Are you jealous?

>PA is the second most racist

Feels bad man, still love my Ohioan and Hoosier bros tho.

>Indiana is full of dumb hicks
>Ohio is full of dumb hicks
>Pennsylvania is full of dumb hicks
>superior
Kekels

>PA is the second most racist
FEELS FUCKING AWESOME BRO!!!

>dumb hicks
What jealous brownies call their superiors.

PA is the only southern state in the north. Just donate Philadelphia to New Jersey and wall off the interstates and you will be fine

Yeah fuck the rural and suburban retards they're so stoopid compared to us liberals!!

Pic related is you

Liberals are just losers who have to cry themselves to sleep because their incompetence constantly reminds them of their own inferiority.

PA is wonderful if you live far enough from cities. So quiet and peaceful with shit tons of trails for riding, dirt biking and stuff.

Pic related is you

I'm not Mexican you stupid hick. If would still prefer them over you rural and suburban obese hick retards.

fuck you degenerate kike

Californian detected.

Why are these three states so much more superior to all the other shitty states? Is it because we have an identity while they don't? We have the Amish while the rest of the american states only have niggers and spics.

Yes I am. California is the greatest American state. We're not fat, we're not inbred and we don't stink up the country's reputation with the fat lazy and stupid resemblement you rural and suburban retards.

Ohio is the frontrunner of man's manifest destiny to the stars. Just let us take you there.

Ohio is the front runner of herion and rural and suburban retardation.

Oh whats that? I can't hear you over the sound of all of my ..um. We have Gen Con!

>be from CA
>we don't stink up the country's reputation
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

And yet we still help lead progress for our nation. Someone seems jelly.

>has no argument other than the rural and suburban retard
Liberal intelligence

Is this from a movie?

>Liberal intelligence
Lets not talk about fairytails here.

We dont. Everyone loves California. The whole world thinks of you hicks as fat lazy and stupid
I shouldn't have to argue with you. Your inferiority is self evident.

I'm for California as well. My parents are from central America and came legally. SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>we don't stink up the country's reputation.
Looks like we got a nigger.

Not sure if a horrible troll or a struggling real-estate slave regretting his life choices and clinging to the last of what he thinks was a "good" life choice by living in the shithole that is CA.

What about Texas?

We must secure the existence of our states and a future for white children.

I swear to Jeb!us that I saw some of these exact same back and forth responses last time this was posted. Am I in a bot thread?

>CA
>shithole
Top Kek you should look at yourself in the mirror some time. Pic related is what the average rural and suburban retard lives in.

>Rest of the country hates you
>Other countries have an insult named after you
Totally a good reputation

>tfw delaware

>rest of the world hates you
>other countries call you fat lazy and stupid

NICE COPY PASTA

Why so upset user? Is it because we are truly superior to the rest of the U.S.?

>Pennsylvania
>Birthplace of American sovereignty
>Irrelevant

Independence when?

>Pic related is what the average rural and suburban retard lives in.
Yes, because we totally don't live in nice houses and run the farms that keep your schizo ass alive.

"Hurrrr look at these people that are the upper echelon of 0.01% of California! We're all that wealthy! That hobo swarm that lives in every one of our major cities is a myth!"

Someone sure is butthurt.

Hello, my fellow PAfags. And hello Indiana and Ohio fags.

I laughed

t. texan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M A LOSING LIBERAL SO NOW I'LL MAKE SHIT UP TO COVER MY PATHETIC ASS!!!

>State-nationalist

That's called regionalist you utter fucking retard

In case anyone takes you literally.

No mexicans pick all of the food you lazy rural and suburban retard.

Your state is the worst piece of shit in the entire country and everyone hates you.

In case you care, the font I used had the size 42.

PA is where the Reich shall rise. Heil!

My slut ex lives in Indiana. I guess they can be proud of that.

Your obesity rate is 5% lower than Ohio's and your state is chock FULL of the dumbest motherfuckers in the Union. Not even meming, some of the dumbest people in this fucking country are California's exported GDP

Pennsylvania Dutch ethnostate when?

>Californian education

Soon, brother.

thanks m8

Fuck off liberal faggot, without them you'd have a maniacal cunt in office

This thread is a repost I've seen it on this sub before.

Fuck Indiana

>sub
pls don't

This is a bot thread, next time its posted just watch for all the same responses between the same IDs.

Seems someone is too salty to realize history. PA: Declaration of Independence, the early oil boom to the modern natural gas rush. Great Steel industries until Democrat mayors ruined it. Rail roads manufacturers. Classified areas to the landing of the Bell in Kecksburg. Hershey's chocolates and the famous people that love the smell of chocolate. Yuengling to military and Air Force one pilot training.
PA has the dumb liberal shit in Philly, the failing industry in Pitt, and natural segregation in the middle for a taste of white, chink, and black cultures.

State voted for Donald J Trump

save my thread guys :DD

>does not even mention anything about delaware

at least give me that much...

>>low taxes
yeah calling your bullshit here, Indiana is one of the highest taxed states.

It appears our superiority has really led to some controversy for once

California is the most superior suck my ass.

Eh, Pennsylvania has reason to be proud but Ohio is a crypto cuckold state and everyone knows it but themselves. I don't even know what to think about Indiana but that's a sign it falls into the midwestern bin tier of states. nothing wrong with them just a place you drive past when going to a real state.

No, it's retarded and no one wants any more niggers in their country, christian or not.

Amen.

You will be thoroughly incorporated into the Pënnsreich as a tax haven county.

>California
>superior
Pick one

>California

Get out of here, you bad hombre.

OP is a michigan fag who is jealous that his neighbors are so much better off.

Ausgezeichnet!

Day of the quake when?

Pretty sure there already is a manical cunt in office. He's probably twattering about right now.

Philly is white fuck you

Fuck you too faggot.

>t. Democrat in gated community

Pennsylvanians are my favorite yankees. Indiana and Ohio can go suck a dick, however.

Checked and kek'd that you think him tweeting makes him worse than a corrupt puppet.
That's some fine leaf logic there satan

>Texas
>white

EVERY MOTHERFUCKING STATE CAN GTFO OF THIS THREAD. IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT NEW JERSEY IS THE BEST GODDMAN STATE IN THE USA.

EVERY OTHER FAGGOT STATE CAN FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF BACK TO FUCKOUTTAHERE LAND.

>t.clerksfag

Least were not cucked as hard as you.

PA-TX alliance when?

The butthurt is massive in this one.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. The Pënnsylcaust will soon be upon you.

>Pënnsreich

Weischt du wie ass klangt?

Being a Texan I can say there are many places in Texas that are majority white. However the big cities like Austin, Houston and Dallas are largely not since it is the fastest growing state.

Any Hoosier bros on? 812 checking in. Californians are godless faggots.

>sunday liquor laws

can't even do it

Which juans?