European nationalist intellectual kill himself to spread a message

Are you paying attention to the dead prophets words of warning?

Other urls found in this thread:

multiracial.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329072/Dominique-Venner-Outrage-Femen-protestor-mocks-Notre-Dame-suicide-posing-gun-mouth-DAY-right-wing-historian-killed-altar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IyJ8efEdIuI
youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY
youtube.com/watch?v=bUm7Dj0sU5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F7qr8MmTPW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Mishima
sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/braende---muenchen-selbstverbrennung-auf-marienplatzhintergruende-unklar-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-170519-99-516804
google.de/amp/m.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/suizid-pfarrer-verbrennt-sich-aus-angst-vor-dem-islam-1383974.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah dont kill myself

His perspective on LGBT on Europe:

Venner’s work implies that patriotic citizens of pure blood have a duty to restock their gene pools, and their armies, by multiplying. By this reasoning, homosexuals—unwilling, in principle, to reproduce—count as parasites, if not as traitors.

So nothing to say for a guy that killed himself just to alert you?

last thread

Damn. Strange how this isn't talked about more.

I was in yesterdays thread. Before your thread i had not heard of him, but now i have read up about him. Intresting character.

Do you know how his family has cooped with the suicide? It has been some years now.

multiracial.com
Some site trying to distribute propaganda. They wanna change definitions.

Cooped? You mean cooperated?

All I know is that this man was a patriot and nationalist all his life, and his father was one as well, and he struggled at every turn to protect and defend his nation. He saw it decay from the moment he was born, until his death. He only say a curve of decline.

Even here in France no one talks about this guy, I actually completely forgot about him

Not even sure the media reported his death back in 201, or if they did I don't remember it

I think he meant coping

They are doing to us, the same thing they did to the tibetans, Communism is nothing but pure evil.

>Cooped? You mean cooperated?
i mean handled. I thought "copt" or something was a word. I just dont remember he correct spelling.
>All I know is that this man was a patriot and nationalist all his life, and his father was one as well, and he struggled at every turn to protect and defend his nation. He saw it decay from the moment he was born, until his death. He only say a curve of decline.
What about his children and grandchildren? How did they handle their father/grandfather commiting suicide?

>coping
thats it!

Oh I do not. I heard of him yesterday, and I found his death very similar to the famous Japanese film maker and poet. I knew I needed to share it on Sup Forums to awaken the others about his martyrdom and activism.

He was an right-wing intellectual and he left a lot of work to guide the people on the future.

Won't argue with that.

Anyone wanna make memes shipping Marion Le Pen and Macron?

shipping
A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic ones as well. (Just think of "shipping" as short for "relationSHIP".)

What do you think of
?

I'm trying to find something online. We could get in contact with the family, it's only an email away after all.

I am not French, I don't think I can have any grounds to try to intervene in French political personalities like that, but I think I can help the right-wing revival, at least what is on my reach.

I look Macron with most suspicion, as he argued in favor of massive immigration, and even talked about it as unavoidable. I can't get behind that. I also think there are operations on Sup Forums to push him further, as there was with the german guy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329072/Dominique-Venner-Outrage-Femen-protestor-mocks-Notre-Dame-suicide-posing-gun-mouth-DAY-right-wing-historian-killed-altar.html

Fucking hell

Femen is a mockery of feminism

I see that you are personally invested in the issue. Are you French? Are you a fan of his work? Merely a nationalist/european nativist?

>I see that you are personally invested in the issue. Are you French? Are you a fan of his work? Merely a nationalist/european nativist?
1. just intrested
2. I am indigenous Norwegian
3. In new to his work
4. Yes

I was curious to read his works, do you know which one is better to start? He seemed to be a heavyweight intellectual and his symbolic and prophetic death will be elevated in the great struggle to come.

>I was curious to read his works, do you know which one is better to start? He seemed to be a heavyweight intellectual and his symbolic and prophetic death will be elevated in the great struggle to come.
i have only read about him generally. I became familar with him becouse of your last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyJ8efEdIuI

Are you familar with brazillian demography? Im am very intrested in discussing it!

Femenisn is a mockery in itself

I just know our statistics are not to be trusted. People have no concept of race, and they think being more white than brown, makes you white. And the demographic censes are designed in a way where people have to put themselves in categories that do not make sense.

We are all almost mixed up. Indians and Portuguese make mostly of it, and blacks comes after. There are a lot of brown people, not much pure blacks. We are all mixed!

>We are all mixed!
you too?

Yes. I had native Portuguese grandparents, with blue eyes and blonde hair, and also have a native bloodline. This is just a general idea of what the demographics here look like. People who tell themselves 'white', are mostly not interchangeable with native europeans. Some are. The vast majority is not! I don't see myself as white, I see myself as mixed.

Wow she deserves a beating for so many reasons

dont you have large community of germans in brazil?

>Towards a positive critique

What an absolutely powerful idea. He recognized that the postmodernists and critical theorists were adept at DEconstructionism.
Constructive criticism, offered with the intent of helping, was and still is antithetical to their goals.
It's the difference between the righteousness that heals and the righteousness that condemns. This man had the courage to call for the former.

We have some pure ethnic germans on the south, but I don't think we can call them a large community when comparing their numbers with the total population.

If Sup Forums is ever to be meaningful, an intelligentsia is to be born here, and a intellectual community is to dedicate their energy on the production of an intellectual project and the spreading of that. This stuff is real, is not a meme joke, it's the planned and executed downfall of the world.

I agree. Disgusting.

Are there some "boys from brazil" like communities?
Do they speak german?
Do most germans mix?

Do you think Sup Forums is a good forum for exhangeing ideas, building ideas? Should membership be restricted? Should there be many levels of thought(like freemason degrees)?

youtube.com/watch?v=wREBD2og5iY

Should brazil change its immigration policies? There is a tidal wave of sub saharans waiting to build a bridge of bodies over to brazil.

This thread is not going to survive if we do not branch out.

Are you trying to push a mans suicide to force your trump nigger agenda, you fucking monkey eating jungle nigger?

I don't know much about the south communities, I live far from there. I know that there is a separatist movement there, and there are german speaking communities there, yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=bUm7Dj0sU5Y

I trust you have seen and read pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=F7qr8MmTPW8

I think we are leading the usage of this new media, the internet, for political conversion and propaganda. It is a good place for low level discussion, but we need a Sup Forums alternative for high level intellectual creation and discussion, for our era. We need people devouring books, devouring authors and devouring ideologies and making something out of it. We need highly dedicated people, with a personal passionated dedication for their efforts on turning the tide.

Sup Forums is not optimized for high level intellectual discourse, this became an entertainment alternative to gaming or series. It's great to attract high numbers, but not so much for the creation and elaboration of an intellectual movement.

what jap filmmaker and poet?

Two month ago in Munich some german immolated himself, protesting islamisation. Apparently the muzzies wanted to hold a big prayer on some marketplace. Due to his heroic act it got canceled. Media was silent about this, as you can guess. Dark times.

What was his solution ? Organize some militant group filled with mindless meat, awesome
You probably won't find an intelligentsia from a place that actively denis holocaust and climate change you know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Mishima

Here is a source sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/braende---muenchen-selbstverbrennung-auf-marienplatzhintergruende-unklar-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-170519-99-516804

>(((motive unclear)))

Ok I'm awake now.

THIS is interesting, I never heard about that, not even HERE.

Of course, we don't have any structure for us Brazilians, how can we help anyone, if we can't even have a proper structure for ourselves?

I have total empaty for the Venezuelans, and natives going trough hard times, and would support receiving them temporarily and giving them proper aid. I am not for a new movement of mass migration by poor people, this will only drag us down further. We need to attract people with expertise, and financial resources. We are too deep in the mud to help anyone now. And migration do not help any poor country on the diaspora end on the long run, so I'm all against this stupid stuff.

No, just talking about a man who gave his life for a little attention.

bumpy

I think it would be better with a eugenic birth trend in Brazil than with immigration.

Topic of this post: Genetic diversity, immigration

I am not opposed to the concept of immigration. But still i believe that a population of a country should inherit the country from their forefathers, but small amount of immigration is ok. Countries with negative population growth due to birth rates will lose genetic diversity, which can be a problem. This does not mean that we should try make the genetic diversity as big as possible just keep it in a safe zone. Norway had a population of 200k a thousand years ago, and the population was strong and healthy. It is not a pressing matter.

what the fuck is a european nationalist?

His car was tagged over with "Wir schaffen das nicht!" and he left a long letter. Sad we had no Sup Forumsaks on the scene or in the police... The Muzz authorities were quite salty over it, i witnessed on Twitter.
They shut it down pretty fast. I'm not sure if you know what game is being played over here:
>"""Gasleak, mentally ill, single accident,…"""

Yes I do, I want to now more. This needs to have a space on Sup Forums

I am in favor of Eugenics in Brazil if it does not represent a ethnic program. Aiming for fitness, intelligence, beauty and healthy genes is better for everyone. Not only is better for everyone, I think it's morally imperative to give the next generation the edge for their struggle.

>This video is not available in your country.
Why am I even surprised

>While many men are slaves of their lives, my gesture embodies an ethic of will.

Plagued by delusions of superiority, even as a lifeless sack without conscious!

I am okay with immigration that better us, that integrates and becomes a summation on the national force for the collective good.

We don't need more people, we already have 200 million people here, 12 million are without jobs. We need to elevate the population life overall, and to educate them, and promote a industrialization process instead of aiming for the low apples of becoming a commodity supplier for the world.

I believe in a stronger and better Brazil.

I don't support white nationalism nor Nazism in my lands.

I don't feel ashamed of the racial inheritance of my people, I embrace it. I am not here to shut down other nativist national projects, but to strengthen mine. Brazil is giant country, and it needs a proper answer for it's own geopolitical question.

I love my country and I want it to prosper, with it's own identity, not by adapting the superpower projects as it would fit our nation.

If a single newsoutlet or e-celeb had named the connection between the two incidents, we would have something to work with. As germs are, quiet and discreet, they just moved on.
>anti-muslim self immolation
>public muslim prayer on same place gets canceled
Nothing to see here goy…

Where is his letter? Do you have access to the content of it?

Sry, i just followed the thing on twitter, there were so much happenings around this time that it was easy to bury and forget.

It's a cinematic poetic little movie for that man struggle

Ok, thanks for the info

I just remembered that the very first self-immolation to protest islamisation in germany was 10yrs ago. It was a priest.
>google.de/amp/m.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/suizid-pfarrer-verbrennt-sich-aus-angst-vor-dem-islam-1383974.amp.html

''Europeans Intellectuals''