newadvent.org/summa/3025.htm
youtu.be/leIcLYj3I3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

milo is gay and he has done more for the alt-right than anyone else
i say they're ok

ask that one greece poster about his photo collection

kys faggot
kys faggot

If they'd convert to REAL libertarianism, I'd have no problem with them at all. As it is, misandry is getting so prevalent in culture today that LGBT is becoming LT as the GB cross over to the other side and join us.

Also I'm gay myself, just not part of gay culture. Being gay is less critical to my sense of my own identity than is being libertarian and protecting human liberties. Cheers.

Faggots are annoying
Into the ovens they go

Sup Forums is a /lgbt/ sub-board in actuality.

I belief that Christ was the son of God and his message was fundamentally one of mercy and brotherly love. So who am I to judge?

pretty gay desu

I'm gay and I think gays are fine. Faggots need to go though. This 59453854 gender bullshit and "muh pronouncs" stuff has to stop. It makes me sad.

Most people on this board are gay

/lgbt/ should be renamed /tranny/.

I'm gay and hate trannies so much I'd welcome the return of Hitler.

newest marxism led by Jews.

Never gone on it never will

>Most people on this board are gay
Correct.
70% of people on this board like traps.
30% are openly gay.

>tfw I am neither one

/Lgbt/ is actually weirdly abrasive. You'd like people that want acceptance as badly as they do would be a bit more... Accepting

a mockery of humanity literal subhumans

Gas yourself

>Ok with homosexuality
>Cheers.
My god stop making ancap/libertarian look so reddit.

Amen brother

Yes it's utterly disgusting

poo in penis

Why not if people like it and they have 18+!?

I think it's disgusting and I am completely repusled by seeing gay men kiss or prance effeminately in public.
Keep that shit behind closed doors faggots or expect to be hated

I'm not okay with anyone who fucks a stranger.

>What does Sup Forums think of /lgbt/

Gay men? Don't care, because you don't need a lot of men to impregnate women

Gay women? De facto a loss of wombs. It's wasteful.

Did his message include enabling fags to propagandize children and make a mockery of the institution of marriage too?

The /LGBT/ board is wierd. Their generals have little communities where half of them aren't even anonymous. They also hate a guy by the name of cara poster for some reason.

/lgbt/ is like the Sup Forums equivalent to behind the meme - tries to fit in, but never will

Most of them are from occult incest families. Totally insane.

no one wants you here or anywhere else. go find a small tropical island and reproduce.

What good is being a fag in 2017 if you can't shout it from the rooftops and use it as a social circle?

>Not doing a flip
Even in death he was a useless faggot

So basically this board is full of Milos?

are u dum

Don't give a fuck what people do in private. Absolutely fucking hate the attention seeking retards inventing oppression and the cunts who support them.

I'm straight and LGBT people have never bothered me. And almost all I've met are friendly people.

>Words written by Man, not by God.

People really fall for this shit? Oh googly moogly

I'd rather visit a rekt thread than to see that picture again. Please keep that shit away.

>I'm white and muslim people have never bothered me. And almost all I've met are friendly people.

This. I am also a faggot, a libertarian and I don't associate with the gay culture. Their pageantry and flamboyancy frankly annoy me.

I don't like Muslims, but when I see them killing those AIDS infested fags I would like to wrap my head with a diaper and do the same.

>>Words written by Man, not by God.
Yea, I'd rather listen to you and the voices in your head that tell you what God *really* thinks amirite?

inb4 just ur 16yo athiest going by the flag

Jesus was asked directly in the gospel of Luke what it means to love your neighbor as yourself.
That's when he tells the story of the Samaritan (which were a despised and hated minority who were abused in their own right), who helps out a stranger in need of help.
Jesus then says that those who showed mercy like the Samaritan are your neighbors. Go and do likewise.

That's what I believe.

It's curious how NOBODY EVER interpreted that passage like that before very recent (((times))).

Here try to learn something my illiterate protestant friend:
newadvent.org/summa/3025.htm

Attention seeking faggots.

I'm not interpreting at all. I'm just reciting what is plainly written in the Bible for anyone to read

>I'm not interpreting at all. I'm just reciting what is plainly written in the Bible for anyone to read

Right, but you are interpreting. Even choosing the applicability of the verse is interpretation.

Let me guess, you interpret "Do not kill" as an absolute?
Meaning not even in self defense?

Or rather you contextualize it with other verses?

It's funny how fag enablers like you, who disregard 90% of the Bible, are adamant about apparently fag-friendly verses being 100% literal and universal.

Also if you bother to read the link off the Summa, St. Thomas is kind enough to explain the issue in brainlet terms

the samaritan did nothing wrong. it's not his fault he's a samaritan

but it's your fault that your gay. Show mercy to the innocent, but do justice to the sinful.

Yes, but the basic problem is what "loving" even means.

Faggots and jews have "love thy neighbour" mean love/accept his sins.

But Christian Love is nothing of the sort.

Sola Scriptura was a mistake. At least in the (((catholic church))) it took them 100 years of infiltration and subversion, involving 100ks people to finally destroy it.

But all it takes to subvert your average prot is just a above average IQ and some rethorical skill to make some verses override others.

I'm OK with the LGB part but the T part can fuck off. Genital mutilation and lots of pretending will not make you a different gender.

More importantly, just because I accept some of it doesn't mean I have to accept all of it. For example just because I think all races are equal doesn't mean I also think both genders are equal.

I don't think of /lgbt/

You seem hella confused.
>For example just because I think all races are equal doesn't mean I also think both genders are equal.
Right you realize that differences between "races" can be greater than difference between sexes?
Like in the case of pygmies vs homo sapiens sapiens.

I don't care less who you want to bonk with, but when you actually push your worldview as the only valid and possitive one, while fending off any criticism as an attack, that's where I draw the line.

It really isn't. The difference between the races often comes down to details. A nigger has the same thinking pattern as a white man, it's just that statistically he's dumber and more violent.

The difference between a man and a woman on the other hand is on a whole different level. It's just a different way of seeing the world.

I like to masturbate to FtM generals.

YOU RACIST WHITE FAGGOT!

Thats not the LGBTBB flag! you're forgettting the "BB", for brown and black, you cracker

>It really isn't.
Right why don't you look up pygmeis then?

Your argument is like saying the difference between human males and chimps is lesser than man vs woman.

Isn't it LGTBIIBB nowadays?

Chimps and humans have different chromosomes. Guess who else has different chromosomes, men and women!

Niggers and whites don't have different chromosomes.

I thought it was lgbtbbq

do you even know what a chromosome is?

They probably don't because they ride the short bus

do you? you clearly don't know shit, you sound like a feminist cuck

kys

im ok with the LGB community. the T must be purged though

somehow I'm not particularly swayed by anything you say.
I believe in the basic moral truisms that are laid out in the stories that are told by and about Christ, like the story of the Good Samaritan or the Sermon. Or when Jesus tells the people on the Mount of Olives, trying to stone a woman for adultery, that anyone who is without sin be the first to throw a stone. After no one is able to condemn the woman after that, he tells her that neither will he condemn her.

To just start hating random people I don't know after that. would actually be meeting the definition of hypocrisy.

Nah, it's LGTBIIBBNBCWWFMSFTWWWASAPOMGWTFBBQ!!1!ONE!XXxx420

Thanks for the clarification

No problem.

(((sola scriptura))) or (((sola fide))) is gay

loving means loving like a father loves his son: he wants the best for him and will do whatever in his power for that to happen. Even if that means spanking him.

>somehow I'm not particularly swayed by anything you say.
Yes, it happens when you're a cuck and a retard
>in the basic moral truisms
the so called "basic moral truisms" in the bibel, especially when dumbed down to empty platitudes like you cucks like to do are useless. Hell they're harmful.
It's basically "love, man".
As I said, 90% of the bible gets discarded out of convenience.

Have fun being a cuck.

> After no one is able to condemn the woman after that, he tells her that neither will he condemn her.
What does Jesus tell her NEXT dumbass?
"Go and sin no more".

But you cucks take this story to mean:
>don't judge anyone ever! it's mean
>you're free to sin

You know it's because of despicable people like you that your precious religion is the laughing stock of the world nowdays, and whtie genocide is a thing.

would never expect uncucked theological arguments from an ancap

Thread full of retards saying: "I don’t mind faggotry as long as you are not vocal about it" or "I don’t care what you do in private". You are retarded. You can justify necrophilia the same way. Live and let live is the core of Liberalism and it’s what is killing the West.

If you support faggots don’t even pretend that you are conservative/right-wing by the way.

this

Man you are retarded.
A male chimp has X,Y chromosomes like you.

>you sound like a feminist cuck
No I just can hold more than one idea in my head at the same time.

Saying racial differences exist doesn't mean sexual differences don't exist and vice versa.

Both are relevant and absolutely significant.

Abos and Pigmeys are more dissimilar to a white man than a woman if you compare genetic and physical differences. That's just a fact.

>"I don’t care what you do in private"
The problem with this line of reasoning is:
>it's directly a liberal gay-accepting meme from the previous wave of subversion, now absorbed 100% by everyone in the zeitgeist
>it's simply not true. It's not "gay culture". Homosexuals by their own nature are drawn to promiscuity and immorality as statistics show.
>it ignores the conversion effect /mere exposure effect their very existence and acceptance has
>it ignores the damage to the traditional family unit and social dynamics by sheer existence/visibility

so when you read "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her", is the message you take away from this to hate, condemn and despise anyone who doesn't conform with the rules? That seems to be to be absurd on its face and I'm not likely to be persuaded by someone who talks and thinks and sounds like that

Listen faggot why don't you read what St. Thomas said about ALL POSSIBLE BIBLE VERSES RELATING TO CHRISTIAN CHARITY EVER

I linked you the summa chapter

>lesbians
Don't exist. Just bitter ugly women or dumb whores going through a phase
>gays
Just men who were abused by pedos at a young age and got fucked in the head into turning their gross fetish for fucking male assholes into a lifestyle
>bi
Don't exist. Just straight people who think it's cool to LARP as fags
>tranny
Totally different class of mental illness. Similar in nature to Anorexia, and should be treated as such

just cuz they're shorter and dumber doesn't mean they're further away

women have a completely different way of seeing the world: different genitals, lower IQ, different brain structure, different social dynamics, different hormones, different reproductive strategies, different emotional responses, they bleed every fucking month out of their cunt, and the list goes on

>I'm not likely to be persuaded
Right egotistical vain buffoon, I don't give a shit.
Go suck some cocks, you liberal retard?

You think the world revolves around your idiocy? And you're entitled to people "persuading you"?

Look out the fucking window, the world is burning, I could care less what someone like you thinks.

I already did my christian duty by correcting you and even pointing you to a good source, as per Matthew 10:14.

Good luck

I have no problem with individuals who are gay but the LGBT community is cancer.
They behave like a cult and everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as the mainstream is spit on by the group even though they're gay, lesbian, trans etc.
And it's a dangerous movement, especially for the youth. Their propaganda is powerful and has affected a lot of people, we can see that by examining the rise of bisexuality. It has risen by 50%, and no, this is not natural, it's a rise of perversion and society needs to put a stop to it.
Like I said, I'm okay with gays expressing their love and sexuality but only as long as they do it under closed doors of their bedroom like any other civilized person.

Christ tried to bring salvation to his followers. He didn't just say "oh no worries, just love and stuff and you'll be saved. Everyone gets into heaven, yaaaay!!!"

christians have a big problem

why are ancaps basically christian anarchists?

I don't particularly care to have these stories interpreted for me by other people. I can live under the tyranny of my own consciousness and the meaning seems to me to be exceedingly obvious (namely to bring your own house in order first before you go around judging others and to show mercy to people who act in good faith or are on the margins of society).

I also can't really take what you said about not caring about my opinion seriously, considering that you care enough to muster up a storm of insults and abuse.

that's good because I don't believe that either

Yeah, our problem is retards with stupid values fucking up anglo-america and western civ.

youtu.be/leIcLYj3I3U
Might makes you think. The Holy Bible is a complicated Holy Text and needs to be studied for a long time so the individual can fully understand its messages.

>What does Sup Forums think of /lgbt/

Brown shirts of the 21st century that use their protected class status to infringe on people's constitutional rights and seeks to destroy those that disagree with their lifestyle.

I understand there is conservative gay people out there, but they are too few for me to look at the LGBT community with a more neutral stance.

Lastly, if trannies want to mutilate themselves, they should do it on their own dime instead of using tax payer dollars. They're legitimately insane anyway.

So if I come over to your house and skull fuck your parents to death you promise not to judge me for it, right?

did he die?

>be gentle and don't be a hypocrite
>ARE YOU SAYING THAT TORTURE AND MURDER ARE OK??!!

it always comes down to the most idiotic absurdities with you people

fuck off cuck
>The Holy Bible is a complicated Holy Text
no it's not, it's a pile of incoherent shit
>needs to be studied for a long time so the individual can fully understand its messages
you mean indoctrinated into filth