I just felt two incredibly deep and powerful explosions, sounded like they came from kilometers away...

I just felt two incredibly deep and powerful explosions, sounded like they came from kilometers away, what the fuck is happening?!? Near Frankfurt.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RippleLumen/status/885910788891979776
twitter.com/DreamingonMoon/status/885907704073650176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably another spontaneously combusting migrant.

Ahmed and Mkbewe came into your wife. You can go and slurp semen from her pussy

Gas leak. Someone left their heater on again

That pic, my sides

I'm sure it certainly was not terrorism related.

Is this supposed to be a jew?

Seriously, the explosions felt like some kind of nuke. There was zero noise, but the ground shook. And it was deep like a disco bass.

Yeah

Ive felt that when a chemical plant exploded in a neighboring city here a coupke years ago. Dont worry. Doesnt have to be nuke

Still, keep an eye on police radio and wind direction and get out if it is something and wind is your way. Dont wait for gov or tv they will always prioritize maintaining public order over citizen health risks

There needs to be a huge chimp out over this image. As the media lambasts it, normies will just sit there thinking to themselves "it's just four fucking dots".

It's probably WW2 bomb hans

I also live near frankfurt will keep an eye out

Assuming this isn't the gayest troll slidethread of the day, how bout you turn on your own fucking news? How should we know?

Is that image what I think it is?

You are not the only one ...
twitter.com/RippleLumen/status/885910788891979776

Twitter is also talking about massive explosions there likely a plane breaking the sound barrier at least people write shit like that right now.....

Yep

twitter.com/DreamingonMoon/status/885907704073650176

It's an abstract merchant.

is that the fucking jew meme?

motherfuckers

The Commies are coming

planes breaking the sound barrier

>That pic, my sides
And THAT pic, my sides

Msm is slow as fuck. If you want the most recent news, Sup Forums is where it's at

yamaka, tip of the nose, hands rubbing

>I just felt two incredibly deep and powerful explosions, sounded like they came from kilometers away, what the fuck is happening?!? Near Frankfurt. Pic unrelated

Its the goblins in the ECB blasting a new cave to store krautshekels

Turns out it was just 2 jets breaking the sound barrier. Crazy powerful though.

Is this a merchant?

bratwurst got scared of airplanes

top kek

I really really like this image

It was breddy scary desu sempai

It's an abstract kind of Jew.