Eire/pol/ - Irish fascism info dump edition

This thread is for the discussion of the Blueshirts and other Irish fascist movements. All comments, questions and contributions welcome.

Pic related is a march of the Army Comrades Association, later known as National Guard and most commonly referred to as The Blueshirts (March 18th.1934, Tramore, Co. Waterford).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGZc79CkhfE
twitter.com/AntiCom_Ireland
independent.ie/entertainment/the-rubberbandits-cover-is-blown-as-comedians-face-is-revealed-34990792.html
youtu.be/ex78dBceVV8
hooktube.com/ex78dBceVV8
youtube.com/watch?v=n8EtnvkdXws
youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eoin O'Duffy was a guerrilla leader in the IRA in the Irish War of Independence, a National Army general in the Irish Civil War, and the Garda Síochána police commissioner in the Irish Free State from 1922 to 1933.

In July 1933 O'Duffy became leader of the Army Comrades Association, ostensibly set up to protect Cumann na nGaedheal public meetings, which had been disrupted under the slogan "No Free Speech for Traitors" by Irish Republican Army men

O'Duffy's Army Comrades Association began to embrace fascist ideology such as the straight-arm Roman salute and a distinctive blue uniform. It was not long before they became known as the Blueshirts.

In 1936, O'Duffy organised an Irish Brigade to fight for Francisco Franco in the Spanish Civil War. Despite the declaration by the Irish Government that participation in the war was ill-advised and unsupported, 700 of O'Duffy's followers went to Spain to fight. Around 250 other Irishmen in the (Commie) Connolly Column went to fight for the Republicans' International Brigade.

So there were Irishmen fighting each other on both sides of the Spanish Civil war....
Pic related is the Irish brigade in Spain. The soldiers don't look much older than kids.

The only action the Irish brigade saw in Spain was a friendly fire incident against fellow fascists in a Falangist unit from the Canary Islands. In an hour-long exchange of friendly fire 4 Irish and 13 Canarians were killed. In addition, the brigaders in Spain had a problem coping with oily food and the unaccustomed profusion of good wine

This was a major embarrassment for O'Duffy and Franco sent the Irish home early. On its arrival in late June 1937 in Dublin it was greeted by hundreds, not thousands as expected, and O'Duffy's political career was over.

Pic is the grave of an Irish fascist soldier who died in Spain.

Please continue user. Interesting stuff.

O'Duffy returned to Ireland from Spain in disarray. He wrote a book, Crusade in Spain (1938). He retired from politics completely, apart from a low-level dalliance with Nazism. He is thought to have met with IRA figures and members of the German consulate in the summer of 1939. (See main article.) In the summer of 1943 O'Duffy approached the German Legation in Dublin with an offer to organise an Irish Volunteer Legion for use on the Russian Front. He explained his offer to the German ambassador as a wish to "save Europe from Bolshevism". He requested an aircraft to be sent from Germany so that he could conduct the necessary negotiations in Berlin. The offer was "not taken seriously".[12] By this time his health had begun to seriously deteriorate and he died on 30 November 1944, aged 52. He was buried in a state funeral at Glasnevin in Dublin.

Fascist movements in Ireland were driven underground and almost died out in the subsequent years...

That was until O'Duffy's successor, Justin Barrett, burst onto the scene with his newly founded National Party in 2016. Only Barrett can save the Irish nation as it battles the perils of multiculturalism invasions.

>eirepol is just quiet because there are exams going on, they said

>eirepol is just quiet because of the good Summer weather outside, they said

The exams have been over four weeks and the weather is shit so what's your excuse now shills?

are irish """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" even white?

Fresh NP video
youtube.com/watch?v=aGZc79CkhfE

Eire/pol/ has been quiet cause of most threads being total shit..... remember EP- OurJames edition? Total trash. The last good one was rub em out edition..... we need to put more effort into these threads.

They went quiet for a while but good to see them producing videos again. Any news about Peter O'Loughlin and Identity Ireland since they released that Youtube video a few weeks ago basically stating "we're still here, don't forget about us"?

>Eire/pol/ has been quiet cause of most threads being total shit..

It's up to us to post good content then. I thought a little history lesson about the Blueshirts might inspire /ourguys/ to ressurect our past glories.

Regarding the Rubberbandits - weren't they unmasked ages ago by a newspaper? They are middle-class college grads from Limerick. Total spoofers. It explains all the SJW shite they post.

I went onto plebbit and through a local link found an Irish communist cheering the destruction of the white race.

Sad stuff, lads.

god how fucking stupid is that...

Not an II man so I wouldn't know. Anyway I wonder what counties the NP will do well in.

Could be Poe's law in effect. I sometimes LARP as an extreme Irish Leftist on plebbit and Boards to make their side look foolish.

Nah your threads alright.....

Also about op Rub'em out..... its about wrecking thier reputation not unmasking them.
Also it applies too joe.ie and rabble.com as well

Yeah it was embarrassing alright...

The soldiers were pretty young and not well trained at all. They couldn't handle the Spanish wine and were legless drunk half the time apparently. To top it all off, one of O'Duffy's top aides stole the wages and fled Spain so the lads didn't even get paid.

Probably explains why fascism was never taken seriously in Ireland since then.

So far they had speeches in Sligo, Dundalk...anywhere else?

Limerick Cork and Dublin

How are we lads?
Anyone else /comfy/ here?

Grand enough. Reading The Tain. Its good stuff.

I'd give anything to see this happen again.

Eire/comfy/ reporting in.....

Remninder that Anticom has a chapter here.
twitter.com/AntiCom_Ireland

Nice...I hadn't previously heard about them. I presume Howth is the founder?

Thoughts on getting 3rd place on the Sup Forums legaue?

Pretty happy we keked brit pol desu

Nope its me actually.....

>inb4 muh self shil;

Aye that was great. Happy we beat /RedditTrumpGeneral/ as well. Sadly the ponies fucked us

Dont understand pony fuckers desu

As long as we're not fucking them thats ok.....

no one should

Names: Bob McGlynn and Dave Chambers

independent.ie/entertainment/the-rubberbandits-cover-is-blown-as-comedians-face-is-revealed-34990792.html

youtu.be/ex78dBceVV8

THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW.
>
>
>
THIS IS IRELAND"S FUTURE UNDER THE EU.

>unarchived The Guardian video
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

hooktube.com/ex78dBceVV8

Wtf is wrong with his feet?

Were you the lad in the other thread saying you crashed antifa events with based Eastern Euros?

If you are take videos next time. The best recruitment tool for these things is showing events. Look how big the whole anticom movement grew in the states after berkely.

Justin Barrett seems pretty based

This 100%. Look how the video of Joe Loughnane shouting abuse at an Israeli lecturer in NUIG turned thousands of people against the Palestinian cause.

On another note, did we ever find out the identity of the American (?) who disrupted the launch of Identity Ireland? The bit h can be seen in this video. Warning: liberal screeching may cause hearing loss. youtube.com/watch?v=n8EtnvkdXws

lol it's the cuck stance

most likely some ""academic"" who feels she has the right to comment and influence the Irish political sphere

In the background I noticed Ronit Lentin who is a legit Jew from Trinity College's (((sociology department))). I don't recognize the the mouthed American though. Somebody must know her?

Ronit Lentin btw

Anyone doing else here play Mount and Blade?
Nepolonic wars is great

Sad about the friendly fire incident. Id probably want to kms if i was O'Duffy and your one shot and impressing the big guys for u failed so badly

i have an irish gf, shes nice i like her.

thanks

>VIKINGED

How did you guys meet?

I hope you've redpilled her. We need more red pilled colleens who will in turn hopefully red pill their friends.

she's really lefty, but slowly i'm showing my powerlevel. So i'm trying...

she lives here in Norway

youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8

How could you irish make the same mistake as us, how could you look over at britain and think, "Yeah I'll have some of that" you fucked

Keep at it

It not the Irish people who want this. Its a minority of leftwing academics, posh cunts who dont have to live near immigrants and other certain groups of people...ordinary people have no say in the matter.

>It not the Irish people who want this.

if that were true then why are the morons in this video for it and why is it happening and why is there no opposition to it

I have the 1212AD mod. It feels good uniting IReland under my banner and btfoing English and Vikings. Shame the mod maker fucked up the geography of our island. I mean for fuck sake Donegal isn't where Sligo should be.

Because its a small town. they know no better. They dont know what problems these people may cause because all they know is the local church, the local pub and the local GAA club.

People in tiny towns have no worldwide concept of politics at least not nearly as much as people in a city would. The press will also come in here and glorify this whole situation.

Think about it this way lad. If a big news agency that is known to have an anti-Irish agenda and is left then you're not going to shout I fucking hate these foreigners. They'll write a big thing about how horrible Ireland like they always do if you do say so. At least I hope thats the case for the people in the vid.

Unfortunately not. Ive been to several tiny towns with a migration problem and the women are only too pleased to have Jamal and Tyone around the chippers/discos, and the lads dont seem to have a problem either.
As I said above, unfortunately people in small towns rarely have a massive worldwide view and they dont realise Ireland is slowly turning to shit.

Any norwegian girls want to get CELTED?

Its GAEL'D for us lad.

COLLINS'D

PEARSE'D

BORU'D