White House Insider

Prepare for big news tonight at 9pm Washington time. President Trump will be speaking to the nation in an address you wont forget.

You think you're hot shit dontcha!!!

Just doing my job guy

He better not address us from France

Hey dude happy Friday my man wh user! Don't you think you're posting too much? I can't handle all this winning.

if i apply for chief of staff with only a BS in CS can i get the job if pledge my loyalty?

That's it.

LARPing should be a bannable offence, and quite honestly, I am tired of it.
So I'll offer a little wager.

If this is true, which it ISN'T (again), I will buy everyone 1 game of 30 dollars or less on steam when the threads start rolling in on Trump's address.

1 question, will all networks show this or do I have to track down the WH stream?

Will this be televised?

And thank you for that. Please have Hillary, Podesta, and Soros killed for treason.

Hey, don't larp. Your letting (((them))) win by reducing the credibility of the board. If we can't break news and use this as a first place for underground news, ((they)) win.

Prerecorded

Will be like when 44 announced Bin Laden's death

They couldn't find anything on Soros.

Which was how? I wasn't paying attention to news or happenings back then

Checked.

Parliament insider here. Tune into CBC for the best in National, international and business news.

is this the big news that was hinted at for this morning? an announcement of an announcement?

Thank you WHA also chekt

Is the Manafort being bugged what you said yesterday?

Digits confirm the truth. I'm ready, WHAnon

I have to go to work, from 3 to nine. please bump the thread in case anything happens.

Please WH user deliver.

witnessed

Like when every local station stops playing what they are playing and switches to the president.

Every network played it, news and shows cut to it. It was a big deal.

You're implying it's as big as Clinton herself. What kind of person is going down here?

Holy moley...please let the President know we have his back. And tell Barron hi for us. and tell Ivanka she is our ideal woman.

Thanx

Trump is in France you retarded larper

Holy shit, then thats a big big deal. Wonder what it could be? So many happenings lately!

Comedy Central Insider here. tune in at 9pm Washington time for an episode of Futurama you won't forget.

Include me in the cap!

see Read the thread before posting, faggot.

He should do it from Germany and really piss off Merkel

Thanks for your hard work we are here to help. When is he dropping the pedogate info?

bull fucking shit
you ruined the larping

how does Op know this

Osama died in 2001 tho

Digits dictate i must watch and shitpost.
Whats 9 burger in bong pls?

hrm, prove it. tell us how many scoops trump has NOW

you could literally give us a hint about what the speech is about so if real, you will

Guess that means there won't be any announcement before hand right? They will just cut in with it like it is "breaking news"?

Since when has that stopped Washington...that man needs to come down with a case of the measles.

Ey, OP

Are you the Real WH user?

If not, dear troll stop abusing the name of our great WH insider

Will he announce his resignation ?

the wh user changes the image name, you didn't.

What about what you said yesterday?

Now Im actually seeing slides for the first time that its obviously sliding.

so, bump.

Remember the comic from Assange's Twitter? It's about war victories being hoaxes.

Maybe they found Bin Laden for real.

fuck off larper

I want Civ 6. or Age of Empires. Idk, something I can play with anons online that involves strategy.

I'm having a hard time imagining what he could address with a prerecorded message that would top Bin Laden death. Like he needs to let us know something BIG that no network can spin or deny.

War? Peace in the Middle East? Clinton 4 prison? Deep state exposed? Alien disclosure?

This combined with that rebel light guy I'm spooked. But it's Trump, I trust him completely.

>my dad works for nintendo
At least WHAnon gave some vague idea as to what was coming. This trend of "wait until xyz for BIG news" should be a bannable offense.

Why do we need that. It's going to be more of the same shit. All talk about cleaning things up (lock them up and fake news) and no action.

inb4 Trump announces that he's resigning

9pm EST is 1am GMT

What is the point of giving Sup Forums a heads up?

Stellaris DLC

>demanding larping banned on larp board
>demanding anime banned on anime board
you're gonna get banned

Trying to my cringy excitement about kek

Woah.......it's gonna be NOTHING.

9 eastern would be 2 bongs in the morning.

Why would this get slid? If it happens it happens. Knowing ahead of time changes nothing.

>Prerecorded

Lol okay this is how I know you're a fucking larping trashbag. We called you out on the fact that he is in France right now and you thought "prerecorded" was a clever comeback. Jesus christ your IQ must be fucking sub 110. Kys

What's the link? I don't wanna watch mainshit media feeds.

>implying they did on hillary and podesta
GOOD LORD please dont be a LARP

PREPARE FOR BIG LAUGHS TONIGHT AT 11:35 EST. BROGAL GROMPF WILL BE DESTROYED IN AN OPENING MONOLOGUE YOU WON'T FORGET.

This one 99.999% larp. Almost for sure, not the same voice in terms of writing style

Delay and disrupt tactics. Demoralization is the desired result.

Half Life 3?

We're gonna bomb the Norks tonight. Damn you, Drumpf!

He's Stephen the redpiller Miller

How will Holisbron Schtrimphs ever recover?

Nice larp homo

According to his tweet his already heading back prob stateside already.

I don't think he is. This is just some shitty larping. Real WH insider gives us a bit more info on what type of shit is going down.

Um, I work for NBC and there's been no request for airtime from the WH.

LIES.

Digits says this is for reals

The part by Trump is prerecorded. Mattis will be live then Tillerson as well.

Last time someone posted one of these threads Osama was shot

Heres hoping for good news.

Well, Ive seen the past 2 whanon threads come true the next days. In this case if the 9pm speech happens theres no doubt you are real. If it doesnt happen I wont bother with anymore of your threads. imhoping its real tho.

You said this the day before yesterday that the HAPPENING would begin at 10 am yesterday. Nothing has happened. You're larping

GO TO SLEEP POL

FUCK

GO TO SLEEP FOR A WEEK

NOW!!!!

holy fuck lad, don't get me excited

Digits confirm it

will declare war against someone? seems like a military move to do that

Trump is going to play Golf tonight.

Fail larp.

>Thinking nbc would get more than 5 minutes notice
You really do work for them dont you

I want to believe that rebel light guy, but it seems like a guy who just got REALLY close to the truth and overdosed on both disinfo and redpills.

social media rallying
priming the pump
cocking the gun
spotting the wave

holy kek have a (You)

Send me a physical copy of rocket league over carrier pigeon

Thank you Mr. Miller.

Checked and rekt

Larping faggot

That's because it is only going to be broadcast on the 700 Club and the Home Shopping Network.

War? We're going to war?

Timeline changed.

I gotta go guys. Time to get back to work. It's hectic around here this afternoon.

shiet

No worries about war now.