youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Korwin-Mikke is a fucking god.

My fave quote: "Our enemies are not in Moscow. Our enemies are in mosques!"

youtube.com/watch?v=2BcMI2MGb_g

>joke tier
Implying not the best polititcian

>piers "america hates me so i'll blight british tv"

What many of you foreign johnny s don't understand is that the British talk show hosts you see abroad are failures over here.

They use their past role in some popular series to get an ez paycheck on a talk show. Normally comedians do this with shit game show hosting jobs.

No one here likes them. They are just too wrapped up in their own ego and the alternate reality of show biz to realize this.

it takes more than the ability to make somewhat logical (although often exaggerated) claims based on statistics to be a good politician

that's why lawyers are presidents, not mathematicians

>hur dur yor stupid
>hush hush lady is about to speak

and i thought polish tv is shit

>what the fuck, UK?
Embarrassing. How did the dilettantes occupy all relevant positions in the West?

It's even on pewdie (((ourguy))), what a great end of the week.

This He's a terrible politician and terrible leader.

I want one of him in our house and one in our senate. Hes not great but he is needed.

Piers grows more detestable with every interview. Shameless debate techniques, totally nigger tier way of arguing

They were so cruel to him.

If 5 years ago somebody told me fucking PieDiePie will make political commentaries and defend Korwin on the Internet I wouldn't believe
We're in the wackiest timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4
pewdiepie did a video on this defending him

>We're in the wackiest timeline
best timeline

They've always been retarded, it's what happens. Also, Pierce's a retard.

They disable the comments. KEK!

*Disabled

>muh sexism
go away

We really didn't celebrate enough when that limey faggot finally went home

Jesus christ, sargon is lost. At this point it's like watching your grandad slowly descend into dementia

Only if your convoluted definition of a good politician is circle jerking with all the other lawyers. Literally anyone could perform the tasks needed. All the lawyers and career politicians could hang and things would only improve.

Savage Korwin-Mikke. :) i juzt wish he was younger so he could bring down and burn the bigots. That could take decades.

>how tall are you
>1.89m
that manlet brit got shot down in his attempt to ad hom real fast

My definition is someone who not only has good ideas but also knows how to promote them.

He didn't need to go on about women being short because that's a pretty stupid point to bring up in this context. Love this guy though

He was comparing how shorter men make less than taller men so it only makes sense that since women are generally shorter than men they would make less, by those same standards.

>189cm, so about 6 foot right?
female host asks for his height
>Me? I'm 6 foot 1 inch

Fucking manlets I swear