Why does Sup Forums like 'happenings' ?

Can anyone explain why your average cretinous Sup Forums-dweller enjoys 'happenings'? (eg. mass casualty events)

I don't get it. Are their lives so terrible that the only way to feel good is to see others suffer?

It's a natural desire to hope that the world just hits the reset button.

We live in this world of pure wretched filth, who in there right mind wouldn't want all of this to come crashing and burning down?

Because life's boring

It's just crazy shit. ACTIVE SHOOTER and trucks of peace...gosh what have we become

well, regardless of how warped this view is, it's pretty retarded to think that some school shooter or terrorist is gonna "reset" the whole world. this sounds like the product of hollywood disaster propagandizing to me

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

>it's pretty retarded to think that some school shooter or terrorist is gonna "reset" the whole world
>pic entirely unrelated

We want to see the world burn.

did WW1 "reset" the world? No, in fact, it brought about endless technological innovations that basically created the modern era. Political structures that weren't monarchy became even more entrenched. you can't escape

some just like to watch the world burn.

>Seeing degenerates being purged is bad

I don't care much about those, but the circus of U.S. politics since the election sure has been funny

Chaos creates opportunity. Also it's just fun to watch things burn, blow up, etc. And finally it justifies and releases the slowly building anxiety that is created by living in an over safe world.

quite the opposite, their lives are so good they don't even think of suffering as a real thing, it's just entertainment to them since they've never experienced it first hand.

It's difficult to obscure the 'truth' when it's unfolding before your eyes.
Sup Forums is a board of peace

happenings happen when you don't care about your civilization, kek is literally the manifestation of white neglect and refusing to admit that autistés such as /pol acks/ are right about everything (nojewsnoniggersnoculturalmarxismetcetc) we are not niggerbabies like you are gook-leaf get off this board right now

See
This. Many of us want to relish in the destruction of a world that we consider to be unfixable.

Nothing ever fucking happens anymore. No big terrorist attacks, no mass shootings, no wars breaking out, it's been awful. I check this shithole every day in hopes of seeing a sticky on a huge happening and seeing 500+ people dead in Turkey or Germany, but it's been months of FUCKING NOTHING except some half assed attacks in Britain. I getting pissed bros.

Listen here you stupid nigger. The world was flexible prior to ww1. European nations could act independently without the need for a central continental authority, technological innovations allowed for the growth and spread of culture, society, and civilization. A man could start from literally nothing and end his life in the comforts of his own home, surrounded by family. Maybe he had managed to open up a small business, or become an active member of his country's parliament. Regulations were either minimal or nonexistent, anything was possible. The colonies in Africa, Asia, and Oceania were profitable, the niggers and chinks obeyed their masters, who in turn introduced modern science and medicine to better the lifestyles of the natives in the long run. Things were great. Up until some autistic fucking Serbs decided to throw a fit and chimp out. The resulting war left an entire fucking generation hopeless in despair, crippling the spirits of nationalism and economic liberalism that made the West what is was, man's greatest achievement. That weakness opened the door to the kikes and their associates, forever closing the doors of innovation and free thought. I could go on and on about how the world shit the bed in that moment of chaos, yet your disgraceful burger ass couldn't even begin to comprehend the implications. Lurk moar faggot, before you go and cuck yourself with the teachings of your Marxist professor and his boyfriend, Adawale Obongostein.

You can only sit at your computer and jerk off so much before you need some thing more.

Arianna grand concert? New York hospital shooting? London bridge?

This. its a hive of scum and villainy.

Kek is a god of Chaos.

Happenings reveal the hand of Kek.

Pretty much this.

Because it's fun to see the Left get proven wrong again and again and again.

I crack up every time I see a dead European who died by a truck of peace or bomb had posted "Refugees Welcome" on their twitter days before.

Its a hope that with each happening more and more people can get redpilled.

Happenings are just a meme. Like the holocaust.

I don't care about the mass shooting "happenings" or retarded political tabloid drama "happenings." I care about geopolitical happenings that could shake up the world order.

See the first post, it is the best postNow couple this with the instantly reporting internet where you can watch it on live news or live stream. Almost everyone has a camera now. It's a budding new form of blood sport in a way.

We're on the cusp of WW3. We're going g to witness a world war where in soldiers and tanks and pilots have Gopros attached to helmets. We're going to see major military operations in high def. Maybe live. With chatrooms.

Artillery smashing troops in trenches BRRRRRRT and vaporizing armor columns. Chemical weapons melting faces off. Atrocities and war crimes abounds .We're going to see some serious shit. All from the comfort of out own homes with chips sodas and tendies. No movie or form of entertain will compete. All this death and destruction will herald the end of a world we hate.

What's not to love?

>The you live in the age when you'll live witness the siege and conquest of San Francisco

Because it leads to red pills. When everything is too easy, people get soft. When they get soft they get cucked. Cucked nations die out. Like Canada.

Nations under constant attack stand together and fight back. They become stronger.