Just some regular "German" high school graduates in 2017. No, this is not a joke:

Just some regular "German" high school graduates in 2017. No, this is not a joke:

tkg-duisburg.de/?p=2760

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IETS9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived: archive.is/IETS9

Remember that when you're about to execute the leftist vermin who allowed this to happen when the inevitable civil war starts in a few decades.

At least your migrants are caucisoids
We get this short subhuman ameriindians

>Beeck, NRW

give me a quick rundown I know NRW is mostly a shithole

Is Duisburg were Marxloh is? If so, no surprise. Also that Abitur is worth nothing.

>Remember that when you're about to be executed by the leftist vermin who allowed this to happen when the inevitable civil war starts in a few decades.

ftfy ;)

>NRW biggest coal producer (no pun intended)
>coal procuction shuts down
>leftist politicians come around and promise heaven to the Germans there
>as usual lefist places attract shitskins and keep economies in the shitter so they all keep voting left wing
now they are where they are

Not gonna lie, former Germany fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Germany crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this country get the dominate Europe.

>gesammtschule

what's the problem with the pic?

The underlying narrative is that subhuman trash replaces the native German population.

At least they're getting education (assuming the instructors aren't Muslim as well)

Good, no one likes you Germany

I agree

They look like hardcore muslims, but afaik the hardcore muslims don't let the women work, so why let them study?

> At least they're getting education
Abitur in NRW is a joke compared to Bayern or BW

Keep deluding yourself thinking the future doesn't entirely belong to us. You will know what it feels like to be legitimately persecuted.

Feel bad for that boi Justin

>there is only 1(one) german(!) name in there
maşallah germanistan is beautifully multikultural

at least ive got my foreskin

I'll drag you down the street and personally execute you faggots, REEEEEE