Why is the negro population only growing a bit in the US?

Is it, dare I say, a planned parenthood eugenics success?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/06/the-rise-of-multiracial-and-multiethnic-babies-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interracial child birth.

planned parenthood plus they slaughter each other in droves. also their males don't get as much play time because they are all in prison for some retarded nigger shit

I for one think we should have more Planned Parenthood clinics in the black hoods. We need more addictive drugs, guns, and sterilization campaigns there as well.

Blacks are not growing at all. I say that PP is one big reason, the other is free birthcontrol. The white race is actaully increasing, its just being outpaced by latinos, mostly by imigration.

Thats why every time my conservative friends bring up abortions, I tell them I'm all for it. I'd make it free, in all major cities, and even give extra money as a "signon bonus".

They are killing each other at an extraordinary rate. Take chicago for example.

Yup. The founders of PP were known eugenicists.

>Thats why every time my conservative friends bring up abortions, I tell them I'm all for it. I'd make it free, in all major cities, and even give extra money as a "signon bonus".

I raise this and hand in 200 bucks for any woman who has an implanon injected into her arm.

Because we fuck and impregnate your white bitches, and the little bastards are not counted in the stats, so we don't scare you lkttle cucks.

They fucking shoot eachother in the streets over who can stand where and sell heroyyyn, and some kid wouldn't gimme dem Tims.
Why would they be growing?

Ridiculously low life expectancy, PP, crime. Their population basically follows the same pattern as White Americans.

Chicago is literally a pvp zone so ya go figure

>and the little bastards are not counted in the stats
I am pretty sure interracial bastards are counted. And it looks like white and black aren't the biggest thing out there. It's like 10% of 14% or 1.4% and that is mostly white man on black bitch.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/06/the-rise-of-multiracial-and-multiethnic-babies-in-the-u-s/

>Why would they be growing?
Ficki ficki is big in black culture.

"AMONG THOSE LIVING WITH TWO PARENTS"

Are you that dumb my white brother? We fuck and run, we don't stick around. Once she's blacked, it's byebye.

You really like to dig into more specifics whenever proven wrong huh?

Semi-rare

>high testosterone black males in prison or dead from gang violence other crimes.

>abortion

>males from all other races do not want to fuck black women

>blacked is a Sup Forums meme. the white population in the us only has 11% mixed marriages, 7% of that is hispanic/mestizo. its 1 to 2% white/black
AT MOST.

>other black males that aren't criminals have low status because of low IQ, so they don't breed.

the black population in will the us will decline 2% in the next 30 years. that's how bad things are for them.

You pull out a stat figure that only looks at solid families with two parents in a stable relationship, when it's well known that 95% of black men do not stick around to raise their offsprings.

And you say i'm proven wrong?

Jesus christ, cling to your illusions. The truth is that your society is getting done for, your culture raped by hispanics and blacks, and they are hiding the true stats so that you don't wake up until it's too late.

Fuck you.

Semi?

I am hispanic, I just find it funny how you have to keep getting more specific

Forgot pic

These are headlines and snippets from Chicago. Their weekdays are just as violent as their weekends.

>Friday
>20 people wounded, 6 fatally, in city shootings
>As the sun rose over the Chatham neighborhood early Friday, three residents stood at the edge of a crime scene trying to figure out if they knew the person who had been shot to death inside a vehicle.

>Thursday
>2 fatally shot in Lawndale, 6 others wounded in city shootings
>West Side resident Willie Fry was sleeping in his Lawndale home early Thursday when he heard five or six gunshots. He didn't immediately go outside, but his neighbors later told him the man who had been wounded by the gunshots ran into a random home in the 3100 block of West Lexington Street.

>3 killed in South Side shootings, 8 others wounded, including downtown
>Three people were killed and eight were wounded, including in an attack downtown, in city shootings from Monday to Tuesday morning, Chicago police said.

Or you could ban abortion and cut welfare.

whats more latinos are VERY racist against blacks
black americans havent seen anything yet, they will prey for whiteys

and so will jews btw, but that is for another thread

Co-sleeping deaths as well.

>bosniannerd
ha