youtube.com/watch?v=jueeqBcWLYw&
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The jews.. they earn money with this.

schlomo always gets his cut

America always wins.

Also this.

realistically, the negro.

but the irishman has the endurance to handle that primal strength, so we'll just have to see

Merryweather is gonna stomp Ian gregory. If it were ufc rules, groger would win, but it's boxing. He doesn't stand a chance. That being said I hope the nigger gets koed

It will be a boring fight with a decision win for Mayweather.

The BBC will win. Im betting money on it.

Dump some memes pleasee

Not the Aryan Brotherhood wh*te boy nazi punk, He's going to get PUNCHED by Antifa Comrade Mayweather

notice how the nigger has to hide his subhuman feauture behind a baseball cap and glasses?

both these items make his profil look more human

Mayweather. Refs always declare him the winner ven he loses.

It will be an extremely boring fight where mayweather dances around the ring and wins by decision. It is and always has been his tactic, and as you can see it has netted him 50 wins and 0 losses.

this pic

geee i wonder who is gonna win. the best pound for pound boxer of all time or an amateur boxer.
>muh best trash talker
trash talking makes money
doesn't win you the fight inside the ring.

On paper, Mayweather because of his massive ammount of experience just boxing. Connor may be younger, stronger, and taller, but Floyd is the best defensive boxer of all time. The big concern Floyd has is his hands, you can't have that ammount of surgeries that he has on his hands and expect to perform the same.

But after that weigh-in, I don't know. Floyd looked pretty shook up after the whole ordeal, and generally he is the guy that gets inside people's heads. McGregor looked into Floyd's eyes and said "if this were a real fight I would kill you," and Floyd knows he's right.

McGregor is what /pol refers to as a manlet. Let that sink in,anyways Conor drops his hands waaay too much, he will probably get got and put to sleep but its a win -win for him.

tails /jews/ win, heads (You) lose

ask Sup Forums (you) faggot

Sage this shit you cockholsters

Boxing is in bad shape when the only fight they can hype up involves someone who isn't a boxer. And somehow people believe he has a chace to win.

Also, I want to support the American purely based on him being the American but then he goes and reps the "Toronto flag" like a dumbass. But whatever; he will still win obviously.

Is Conor... dare I say... /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=9cNmwcjuMr0

Me by not paying to watch it

Merryweather is going to destroy him. Sup Forums making this about race is only going to get themselves humiliated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jueeqBcWLYw&

Fuck off

you mean (((America)))

The shareholders now fuck off.

>worshiping niggers in underpants brawling
hello low iq

The ginger won't even touch him.

HARD WORK!
HARD WORK!
HARD WORK!

Mayweather will embarrass him. He's like an autistic savant when it comes to the technical aspect of defensive boxing. He's perhaps the best ever. In any other kind of fight Micky would eat him alive, but in a boxing match he's so far out of his depth it's not even going to be a contest. The whole event is a filthy cash grab, the actual fight will be boring as fuck. It'll look something like with McGregor swinging at air and getting killed on points.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

>skinny nu-male antifaggot thinks he can just PUNCH a fucking professional Boxer.
Do you value your teeth? Because I guarantee I can find someone who values them more.

The media is doing everything they can to make this about white vs black. The fact that they lost the election, and each and every one of their "Referendum against Trump!" races is killing them inside. They are going to sell this as Black vs White as much as they can.

Mayweather is well past his prime but will still dominate with ease. To entertain the idea of connor winning (he has 0 professional boxing fights) you have to believe that he's a better boxer than the other 49 people he's beaten, many of which are ranked as some of the greatest boxers (oscar, etc)