What is Sup Forums thoughts on Douglas Murray...

What is Sup Forums thoughts on Douglas Murray. Seems he has gone from skeptic about the influx of migrates to Europeans should learn about their identity and persevered their identity. Reason for asking is I never see this man talked about on here. He is definitely an elite in Britain and comes off as smart; not a guy who yells about white genocide. It seems recently his rhetoric has increase more to the right in terms of demographics.

TL:DR what are your thoughts on Douglas Murray.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N76w0pkz7yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4UoJareHfIw
youtube.com/watch?v=d0laJQ5Stao
youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
youtu.be/wsFBjKuRy4M
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like him. I said in a Brit/pol / thread the other day that on Pride, his only twitter posts were talking about Sam Harris and advertising his own book.

A great intellectual and a great debater.

He seems pretty cool from what I've seen. He's an advocate of good liberal principles and realizes Muslims as the threat they are.

Douglas Murray is fantastic, /ourfag/ through and through.

youtube.com/watch?v=N76w0pkz7yQ

Do you think, if we want to save your people we should promote guys like him. Intellectual and does not sugar the issue with a pro-white or somewhat pro-white message. He seems like a guy who knows migrates are not assimilating and we should focus on the native population to strength your civilization.

Not through and through. He worships the kikes

He's doing just fine. He already has to have security & the like because of Islamic Messengers of Peace.
He's a gay man, which makes him untouchable in debates about Islamic culture. Every time the left strikes him and calls him a Nazi, the vast majority look at them like they're nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UoJareHfIw

It seems more intellectual and even neo-liberals are realizing their values will be destroy with most immigrants flooding into Europe. Some Neo-liberals still believe in equality for all, but some seem to realize we should put restrictions on some people.

Meaning most immigrants that go to Europe would not be accepted.

Yeah. People like him are much better than the likes of Milo Yiousonopoposvfjaiatjwc2gehdolis. Unfortunately, though Murray has wit, he hasn't the charisma to appeal to an America audience.

The trouble is that most people our age don't really give a shit about politics, they just want free shit and spare time to do drugs.

He's a neocon, but I do remember years ago that he proposed an immigration ban from Islamic countries. It caused a bit of outrage but nothing mainstream, I think he hid his power level until recently

He operates under the self-title of a neo-con. He may have it right when it comes to demographics, but his views on foreign policy are absolute shit tier.

Work at a fast food/ gas station near an university. The students party every night. The only way we will reach them is by proving to them their lifestyle is in danger with most immigrants coming in. The problem with the free shit and drugs people are they are so short sighted and selfish they will end up bringing themselves down.

He condemned the wars in Iraq, Syria and Libya. I know he is all in favour of Israel but that in and of itself, is not a bad thing. The mess that has come from the Middle East is because we have aggressively defended Israel. If we just send them money and follow defensive policies, there will be no more migrant surges.

Met him twice and he's redpilled on the JQ. He's just doing what needs to be done in turning the tanker around, rather than being a purity fag who's about as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit.

>He condemned the wars in Iraq, Syria and Libya
I thought he was an Assad must go guy. Anyways, this speech he gives is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0laJQ5Stao

hes underrated. worth watching his videos.

The guy's a genius - I've never seen him even come close to losing a debate. His book is brilliantly written, but is depressing as fuck.

He is great in many ways.

Only thing i dislike about him, is that he is constantly disavowing people whom share a lot of his sentiment about migration. For instance he don't like Farage, Pegida, Le Pen, etc. Some of the people he is trying to distance himself from, more or less have opinions that are in separable from his own. Often he is distancing himself unmotivated..
To me it appear as an attempt to be "Kosher", to avoid being grouped in with other people whom might say something he means in a less diplomatic and more mean spirited way.

I should shoot straight with you guys. Most of this Alt-lite fags and intellectuals(Douglas being the latter) is they are go for influencing regular people. Once people notice a problem they will be more incline to listen to more radical views. Let's be honest most people who hear right-wing rhetoric shut down and believe you are a nazi(the ultimate bad guy). People will shut down even if the message is for the best interest. People like Murray presents a new idea(nut not extreme) that goes against the media stream and opens the mind to more a radical view.

I like him but he isn't brutal enough, I've seen him pass up a fair few opportunities where he could have totally humiliated his opponents but he keeps pulling his punches.

Read my response to another guy.

>inb4 he's the founder of Judaism and sucks black cock for breakfast

He's definitely developed. He's beyond alot of alt lite tier speakers as he advocates against mass 3rd world immigration rather than purely islamic.

youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI

He's a good guy.

He a good boy

This. Alt-lite is the gateway drug.

No, you might be right, but I thought he was in favour of keeping Assad for stability's sake.

I kind of agree with Islam is this respect though.

A successful movement works on multiple levels. When Douglas points out that X is not like Y, it is a natural question for people to ask "Who else is not like Y?"

Some people will stand in the doorway forever and never make it through. Whether I like it or not doesn't matter because they always exist.

If it is true about the JQ maybe he is not just an useful idiot, but one of us. I thought about campaigning for bernie sanders and will probably campaign for leftist candidate to sabotage their efforts and move up in the communities. Already know a guy in antifa and I think I will join some leftist clubs around campus pretty soon. Things we have to do to win; maybe Murray understand this things too.

My first video of watching him. BTFO that dumb turkish bitch.

>I kind of agree with Islam is this respect though.

Evenly everything will come crashing down for them. People like us will pick up the pieces for them and move on, but they must know shame.

>not shooping metternich
poser fagit

youtu.be/wsFBjKuRy4M

Book of the century. Read it.

The Alt-lite are definitely soft-handed bitch boys, but in are nihilist culture they are needed. Commies have useful self-righteous idiots and so do we.

Halfway through his new book The Strange Death of Europe. It's really good. Just waiting for my kindle to charge.

I think i'm going to buy multiple copies just to give people.

>that dumb turkish bitch.
I think she's french dude

Another reason I made this thread. He seems to be involving himself with more people who are right of him.

Sorry. Just some bitch crying about immigrants. At this point they are all the same; gonna to get us all kill.

In the words of Ben Franklin, they are "swarthy complexion" kek

Definitely not white another. High ho high ho off to the oven you go.

pic related. The final solution to swarthy ass bitches.

Another should be enough. Looks like I am going into the oven too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw

He is very cute too desu.

10/10 would civil partner with if I were gay

If you are gay do not a milo be a Rohm.

>Met him twice and he's redpilled on the JQ.

I find that incredibly hard to believe.

Milo was a scumfuck regardless of his sexuality. An arrogant, childish, sociopath.

blackpilled fool. What is he even talking about or proposing?
Doesn't think that their was any sort of conspiracy to all this...
What...What is he trying to achieve apart from attention seeking?
Sounds like a typical old posh man blathering on.

He is proposing an end to mass immigration into Europe and the reassertion of European culture and identity. What were you expecting?

I do not if you are gay, but if they are going to be in society we need to act like Ernst Rohm. Would break the left apart with the identify politics of pinning white gays against their own race.

Douglas Murray is the sanest, clearest and most articulate voice on the subject of the dangers of mass immigration in Europe. He's a hero.