YOU'RE UNDER ARREST

>YOU'RE UNDER ARREST
>wtf why?
>STOP RESISTING
>I didn't do anything
>YOU'RE BEING CHARGED WITH RESISTING ARREST

We live in a police state. It's time to wake up, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=utjOfXGqJmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're forgetting Sup Forums voted for it.

rural and suburban retards voted for DLUMPF

you dont get arrested for resisting arrest unless you do. stop asking "but why?" when you know exactly why you fucking moron. you are not a kid anymore and the cops are not your mommy, you cannot play word games to get your way in the real world.

The militarization of police is amjor problem and it's mostly due to the drug war as well as a myriad of other factors

>"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP! YOU'RE SURROUNDED!"
>Me: "Don't make it be this way..."
>SWAT: "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING"
>Me: "Forgive me master. I must go all out. Just this once."
> *Unsheathe my Katana*
> "YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS"
> *Teleports behind them*
> *FWINNGG SWOOSH*
> * All cops drop dead*
> *Sound of Metal shield hitting ground*

faggot or nigger... which one are you?

And then you wonder why you lost a civil war you little bitch

Your cops were defeated by antifa, hahaha

You do what they tell you, you stay quiet, you lawyer up, and get out in 72 hours at most if they can even manage to keep you that long, then you sue them for wrongful arrest and win, become a millionare, and laugh at cops shows from the privacy of your home.

The militarisation of the police began at least 5 years ago.
Also, do you think shillery wouldn't have made things much worse?
If retarded people stopped chimping out so often it would help deescalate this worsening situation

Btw I fucking hate the police for their complicity with leftism and freemasonry and globalism

hillary would have stoped climate change and wealth inequality, which are the main causes of protest, but Drompf will just ingnore these issues

this and only this

state/local governments have made civil asset forfeiture 'legal' in clear violation of the constitution.
I have the utmost respect for good cops, but the policing system in USA is dystopic

You simply just got to follow what the cop says until he is open for conversation.

Thanks to blessed diversity, we need the police state

I'm not gonna bother fighting it

>fucked up little racial masochist faggots destroyed a jewish ethnostate CUS SLAVERY IS BAD GUISE
what does that have to do with police

>I'm streaming to Facebook.

Civilized human beings recognize that the police sometimes make mistakes in arresting, or arrest based on suspicion that turn out to be false, and just because you think you are innocent you cannot literally fight the police trying to arrest you. Civilized human beings have the restraint to find out why and be let out again if there isn't a case.

heh.. nothin' personnel kid...

>Forgot to say: psh nothing personnel kids
>Forgot to teleport away
>Forgot to make afterimages so the cops get confused
Pleb ninja

Just remember your fight is in court, not on the street. Also, it's not called resisting arrest, it's called resisting/delaying/obstructing an officer. It's when you delay their legal actions which can be during an arrest or just an investigation. If you feel the arrest or investigation is illegal then get a lawyer and go to court and sue. Or be a wild nig and end up getting shot. Your choice.

I'm not a nigger or a mexican. Explain how a police state doesn't benefit a law abiding citizen?

Way to deflect. The point was to show that you're a little bitch when it comes to resisting, be it a hall monitor or a split union

>We live in a police state. It's time to wake up

Wake me up when its time to fight back.

>Civilized human beings
Yea, something severely lacking in police.

>you dont get arrested for resisting arrest unless you do

Fuck off Dixie, you can escape being charged in PA but in People's Republic of NJ you can actually be charged for resisting an unlawful arrest.

Sooner this state ignites on fire the better.

As if any other candidate would be any different.

don't they usually tell you why your under arrest?
it's not you die if your in hand cuffs for a few hours and then they clear of the charges later after they realize their mistake

>N...NANI?!?

>Just remember your fight is in court, not on the street
Is that so, shill? When some nigger, garbage mentally fucked psychopath "cop" decides to assault and break your jaw, you should just go with it because "your fight is in court." When a cop however wants to assault and injure you, then his fight is absolutely on the street.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=utjOfXGqJmw

Cop tells her to turn down the music playing through her headphones but he can't just say that, no, he has to be a bitch with it, because he's a cop a sheeit and that's "how you do it," (muh fake alpha!) so she gets up to leave but this loser will not move, and he attacks her.

Cop broke your daughters jaw like that piece of gutter shit he is? Dont find him and fuck his shit up! Your fight is in court!!! Where the cop wont be punished whatsoever, and won't be punished at the department. Grand, huh?

that never happens OP

Only time you see videos of that happening and hear that verbal exchange you can clearly see the suspect still physically resisting. If you comply with all commands and wait to argue your case in court, as a civilized person does, you wouldn't encounter the bullshit.

Because faggots and nigger want to sit there and argue and fight with the arresting authorities in the street instead of complying and arguing their case in court, they get a few joggins on their noggins to make it easier for the arresting officers.

Night watchman state when?

I never noticed the second katana before. Must be on hardwood because the blade is pointing up, can't scratch those floors now

You're living in a police state burger , the rest of us are fine

bump

You can clearly tell that that father and the daughter were being punks to that officer and were probably calling him an uncle tom and shiiieett.

White people
>Maam I'm going to ahve to ask you to turn down your headphones, its disturbing people in here.
>oh I didn't think it was that loud, was it above ordnance for this location?
>No, but I said turn it down!
>Ok I'll comply, but I want your badge number and name so I can file a report.
>files a report
>probably nothing done, but atleast a record is made for when cop does chimp out and needs to get arresting powers revoked

nigs
>Maam please turn your headphones down, your bothering people here in the library,
>Mayne my shit dont be loud nigga its headphones, HEAD phones nigga... not speakuhs nigga you stupid
>Please turn them down, I don't want to have to ask you again, it's disturbing people in this library.
>Aight whateva... UNCLE TOM MUFUCKA
>What'd you say? Don't call me that please.
>aight aight... you prolly only half black anyway you aint real nigga

you would literally die kid please do not let the 'fuck da police' culture get you fucking killed holy shit

Please Shia Labeouf, stop whining.

No not stop it, I'l get me fucking spooon you cunt

The US police suffers from a lack of training and a lack of neutral oversight to prune the corrupted/out of control ones.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Could you shills be any more blatant???? You faggot.

That was not the girl's father, and no they weren't being punks. The cop is clearly being a punk nigger thug, being rude, causing trouble and standing over her like he wanted to start a fight. You have to project his nigger shit onto others, though, obviously. He's yet another sewer rat cop who doesn't deserve his profession, or much of anything else, besides sitting in prison.

holy shit

>The US police suffers from a lack of training
The most stupid excuse in the world. These are not 12 year olds, and their offenses can rarely be attributed to "lack of training."

So, this is literally happening on my city right now. The City is installing what appear to be license plate readers at an intersection right now.

I'm all for catching bad guys and such...but I am not cool with a passive set of LPRs at intersections around town.

>" HAVE I JUST BEEN CHASING AN AFTER IMAGE?? AN ILLUSION?? "

That happened waaaaay back when, not yesterday or because of muh drumpf.

This. I really don't mind a police state, though they can get bit invasive.

Nah dude. Answer his question.

>"Heh, very impressive kid."
>*steps out of the police cruiser
>"I have been training all my life for an honorable opponent like you"
>*unsheathes baton
>*a smirk comes across my face
>*I motion with my hand for you to come get me
>*you charge at me with your katana
>*I constantly dodge it by blinking
>*I grab you by the neck
>"Just try to teleport now"
>*You realize I am draining your psych abilities
>"I'm no regular cop, kid."
You're move buckaroo :^]

>heh you think your fast, eh?
>all you grabbed was my afterimage
>*leap into air, spinning as I bring down my Tanto Katana
>ITS OVERRRRRR
>Nothin Personel kiddo, but you are 1000 years too early to defeat me
>My Rhompaia clinks back into its scabbard
>your head rolls off and hit the floor
>put in headphones, turn 360 degrees and walk away while listening to anime

>be me 5 years ago , retarded pot head, smoking weed in the street
>cops come from behind without a single sound and surprise me
>"STOP RIGHT THERE"
>I was so much in my pony land fucking Sadam with Xana in my head i didn't even gave 2 fucks about them
>"Sir what are you smoking ?"
>"weed bro, want some ?"
>"Yes sir, give me everything you got"
>I start to realize they're cop so gave them a little hash part that i had in my pocket ( most of the part was in my underwear tho ) then gave them my ID and started to talk with them
>cop ask me why i smoke
>i said it's since my lover died in a car accident i have become depressed and ended up doing drugs ( lies of course )
>i could feel the pity the cops had for me just by staring them straight in the eyes
>"Sorry, sir to heard this, please don't use drugs on the streets because you might inspire kids to do to so aswell , please use them at your own home and seek help, do you want a good psychologist number ?"
>nah thanks i'm fine i already have mine, sorry to have bothered you i promise you will never see me again

And that was the first and last time i had a discution with police officers, guys were nice to be fair , it's good to not live in SWAT land where you get shoot for playing with a toy.

>*your Anime blaring in your headphones
>*you do not see my eyes open on my decapitated head and glow red
>"I AM NOT BOUND BY FLESH LIKE YOU SILLY MORTAL"
>*Engages my robotic overdrive
>*A computerized voice announces my self destruct sequence
>*You are too busy fantasizing about your waifu because you are overcome with human emotion
>"Self destruct in 3...2...1..."
>*Loud explosion destroys most of the city
>*As the screen fades to black my parts begin to reassemble
>"Stupid meatbag"

You're forgetting the left kept rioting and killing cops

Pure Autism. I love it.

Good.

What's the difference between the police and the KBG, or the police and ISIS? There's no difference now. The police are terrorists and oppressors. No longer do they serve as our guardians; they are now the attack dogs of our treasonous govts. No longer do they attack the terrorists, instead they protect them and attack those who seek to remove the terrorists.

They must all be murdered. And, if that means killing fathers and brothers, so be it.