Why are there so many young guys growing huge ass beards now? It looks ridiculous and too tryhard...

Why are there so many young guys growing huge ass beards now? It looks ridiculous and too tryhard. You shouldn't grow a beard unless you're at least 35. Only acceptable form of facial hair for young people is a stubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anti-conformism
With a tend of trendism.

Oh look a buttannihilated faggot because he can't grow a beard. Enjoy your virgin mustache.

Growing a full beard was one of the best decisions of my life.
I have a very sensitive skin and shaving with anything that wasn't your "grandpa" safety razor and water gave me a rash.
No shaving soap, no regular soap, no foam, gel anything. And shaving with nothing to slide and a razor either took time or resulted in cuts if done hastily.

Now I just go to the barber shop two times a month to get my hair cut, my beard trimmed and I'm literally fucking done with it.
The only razor in my house is my girl's and the electric trimmer trims my balls.

the trend started when all the SOF guys went to afghanistan and grew beards to gain respect from northern alliance elders. you can seriously track the trend to there.

I grow a beard to hide my babyface.

I always grow a beard for winter......
Grow a beard, go for a walk on a cool night, then shave it off and go for another walk - You'll notice a difference!!

Faux masculinity. Neutered cucks who in return try to look like Vikings and whose universe only revolves around violent video games, viking metal and unhealthy fast food. The other day I was looking around in the seminary and found that I was the ONLY man without a beard in the room...

>Why are there so many young guys growing huge ass beards now?
I did when I went to Australia...
When I came back to my country of origin, I was among the first ones to sport a beard...
Now every young lad has one.

But do you think having it first was an advantage?

Fuck no.
Alphas are alphas no matter what... With or without a beard. And they reaped all the fruits despite being me one of those who acted fashionable first.

>Alphas are alphas no matter what.
Yes and no. A beard can give a man the outward appearance of being alpha, which can easily fool women. Beards are trendy now and dumb women also love trends.

LOL I can grow a beard in a month.
It's really a non-problem to me.
I can cut it when I want and it grows back immediately.
Now this is bullshit.

I have always been hairy, but in my country of origin people were like
>beard is degenerate
To the point if you walk around with a beard, old people would comment behind your back and other people will feel entitled to tell you to cut it. Just as a joke... But it grows old.

So, now, I know I am a whiny little bitch.
But consider this:
>I have a good shaft
>beard in the masculine sense... Not those ridiculous 2 square centimetres everyone sports
>girls still opt for those no-hair fags who seem to drown in pussy and don't even have muscles but are anorexic and post-sexual or I don't know what

dude people have been growing beards for as long as mankind itself fuck off
I dont feel like shaving a week, i get a beard, suck my dick fag

>You shouldn't grow a beard unless you're at least 35.

This

I want beardlets to die.

Oh gosh.
This place is the new r9k

I can grow my beard as long as I want, cunt

That's me except for the unhealthy fast food part

Who gives a shit what men like to grow on their face?

Imagine being such an assblasted piece of shit you whine on the internet about what men choose to do with hair that grows on their face, and then setting arbitrary standards on how they must treat their hair on their face

The only acceptable outcome for you is to kill yourself right now low IQ memer

I grew a beard because I don't have a strong jaw line. I keep mine fairly short and trimmed though.

>Neutered cucks who in return try to look like Vikings and whose universe only revolves around violent video games, viking metal and unhealthy fast food
me irl

ITT: low test betas who can't grow facial hair

There is only one reason to have a beard and that's because you're too lazy, drunk, down and out to shave

Never do what everyone else does, if all the cool kids are growing beards, shave

I grew a beard because I'm tired of buying the bladed Jew. Getting bored with it now though. Thinking about getting a straight edge.

I have quite a nice big beard but a very impressive mustache. I would really like to shave my beard and keep the mustache but I think it will get me bullied

Facial hair makes you look unkempt and degenerate. Grow up.

Keeps your face warm in winter though.

t. Can't grow a beard

>removing hair from the body

Haha, good one. What are you some sort of fucking faggot?

>not cutting off your hair = trying so hard

>I was looking around in the seminary and found that I was the ONLY man without a beard in the room
>in the seminary
I think those other guys have beards for a completely different reason why you think they have beards. Something something iconographic thinking, etc. etc.

it wont. you'll probably get teased a little by your friends after you shave the beard because you'll look really different. other than that you should be fine. just don't curl the sides like a hipster faggot

Arabs want to be Imams and whites want to be vikings i guess

I keep the full stubbles, its a great look on me. Clean shaven I look in my early 20s still and im 32.

I grew my first beard out that long last year. Though I did it because I was going through a severe lapse of depression I had for over a year and stopped caring about my appearance. It's gone now, along with my long hair. I usually have a clean cut classic style.

what's the deal with all these twentysomethings with their combed-back poofed up undercuts perfectly groomed beards and pink polo shirts? despite being anglos, they look like gay turks.

it's hip to be square youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

beard is for fags these days.

You can't grow a beard can you

I was growing my beard since my mid 20s and still have it at 35..

I'll grow whatever the fuck I want.

It's always laughable to see jawlets grow a beard. I shave daily to maintain my youthful look and god damn I was blessed with my grandfathers jaw. I never understood manlets looking to grow a beard and appear old at a young age. Like wtf, vibrant youth while maintaining a healthy diet (forcibly cause of ulcers) is part of our early adulthood life. Soon, once my son William is born, by his 8th birthday, my beard will grow. For now I'm clean shaven daily.
>Ponce went looking for the fountain of youth, not the fountain of old

It's a way for betas to feel manly. Therefore since betas are becoming en vogue and popular to be, the beard trend increases. I live in Dallas, it's rampant here

Jawlets attempting to compensate for sub-par bone structure.

They are trying to redefine masculinity, the most pathetic weak men are growing beards and getting tattoos.

Much like the Fedora, a long beard has been taken over by beta hipster cucks. What once represented independence, self-reliance, toughness, and masculinity as a whole has been replaced with meekness, submissiveness, crying, and everything that represents the modern progressive male. In other words it's been tainted. When I see someone with a beard I don't think of Stone Cold or Stonewall Jackson, but some loser hipster who's a vegan, has some indie band tattoo, scrawny, and takes part in some bdsm open relationship with his female 'partner' who goes around and fucks other men. And yes I've seen these type of men. Go to DC and you'll see MANY of them.

before all these hipster faggots came a long the beard was fine.

What about sideburns?

Mutton chops in particular

the absolute state of journalism

>before all these hipster faggots came a long the beard was fine.

Thanks for pointing out what I said about it becoming a tainted image.

Take a look at the fedora. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about a fedora? Fat greasy manchildren, not god worshiping hard working men who grew up through the great depression, fought in a war, got married at the age of 18-21 and had 3-7 children.

>Grow a beard because it looks good on me
>WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU APPROPRIATING OLD MEN'S MASCULINE CULTURE REEE REEE STOP TRYING TO BE ALPHA
Why do you actually care?

This.

t. us army sof

That's why the #MustacheRight is becoming a thing

can anyone tell me about beanies/knit caps? why..

>too tryhard.
It's the opposite of that, if you're already clean and your hygiene is in check (if it isn't long beards will become an hassle and you will fuck the skin under it in the long run).