HAPPENING - Clinton Body Count Rises

>scheduled to testify about corruption in Haiti next week
>shoots himself in the head

amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

haitilibre.com/en/news-21501-haiti-social-former-dg-of-faes-and-martelly-advisor-commits-suicide.html

Bonus...he was a partner of a pizza restaurant in Haiti.

Other urls found in this thread:

ezilidantodotcom.wordpress.com/tag/espionage-in-haiti/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html
archive.is/eFY4A
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPsuJK25Ws
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html
haiti-liberte.com/archives/volume4-46/How Washington and Big Oil Fought PetroCaribe in Haiti.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!/11?

Did he shoot himself twice in the head by any chance?
Now seriously, she cant keep getting away with it.

This has gone in way to fucking long.

Someone needs to help hillery with her own depression.

That's so weird, his suicide note said "I should have won by 50 points"

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums??

(((pure coincidence)))

He may have also been involved in election fraud...with help from Obama and Hillary

ezilidantodotcom.wordpress.com/tag/espionage-in-haiti/

So why doesn't Trump stop this?

This is incredible. I wonder how many people they will kill before their time on earth is done?

probably too tied up in Making America Great Again

The Jews are getting desperate. kek

Another one bites the dust.

>banks do nefarious, illegal things and profit in the hundreds of billions for doing so
>get wrist slapped for a measly couple billion
>literally a 1-2% tax

>make billions fleecing an all nigger island
>hire a couple hitmen for a few hundred thousand dollars
>literally throwing excess pennies at any unforeseen problems

All of your conspiracy theories are bogus and you should all keep your mouths shut.

this is nuts

>tfw Pizza-gate is being proved right everyday

What's the count up to, like 73 now?

You guys ever see the list of Clinton bodyguards that 'died'? The list Is fucking huge.

Stay mas cucks Drumpf cant even avoid getting framed while Hillary just hit 103:0 k/d.

Good heavens

this now needs +2

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

bump for interest

terrifying

Strange how people seem to keep dropping dead around her.

Ok.
I'm done.
I can't keep up.
And nothing will be done.

The list keeps on growing

Someone tweet Hillary and ask her if there is anyone she doesnt plan murdering.

she will hang (pic related)
archive.is/eFY4A

He is an outsider.
Ever hear of the Deep State?

does anyone think this is accidental or is it just not reported

that's pretty grim

What a coincidence

I bet the people they want dead, they slip them a drug that causes massive depression.
There are drugs that can be put on the door knob to a house or room that is absorbed through the skin that can poison/kill a person.

So hot. I want to go down on her.

Pizza is going to be forever tainted.

>He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

wut? pizza? Where is Pedey Podester?

youtube.com/watch?v=5CPsuJK25Ws

"A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him."
WITH THESE FUCKERS IT'S ALWAYS GOTTA INVOLVE PIZZA
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

haiti-liberte.com/archives/volume4-46/How Washington and Big Oil Fought PetroCaribe in Haiti.asp

Holy shit what a (((COINCIDENCE))) that YET ANOTHER person scheduled to testify against this witch conveniently commits (((SUICIDE))) just prior!

She's so blessed!

I hate it when I'm about to expose the corruption of a politician and I shoot myself in the head. Really pisses me off.

Because like every single President of the Corporation known as United States of America Inc. he's in on it from the beginning, and the few whom turn on their masters whilst in office are either assassinated or threatened with worse unless they comply.

He hates Dumbledore

YOU do it

i bet they are slipping them drugs that depress them so much they kill themselves.

well, considering that they actually consider instigating whir-wore-tree as an actual option on the table.... it sounds like they're willing to take down the whole world with them.

clinton & co must be stopped at all costs

bump