While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny"...

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Where would it be coming from? Eastern Europe?

God willing. A new wave of white immigration from Europe (which would inevitably be the more conservative, more motivated, and more dissatisfied Europeans) would do wonders for the US, as would deporting a few million third worlders.

Oh Fuck, PLEASE! I can't stand the stifling suppression of free speech here much longer. And to have the RIGHT to defend yourself and your property?! Almost unthinkable...

They ought to vet applicants based on adherence to these sort of notions, actually. Then you'd get the right sort coming in, to reinforce rather than erode your liberties.

This will face strong resistance from (((The Federal Judiciary)))

You forget that european demographics aren't much better in terms of birth rates and age distribution.
Try to Import anglos and you'll get yourself some pakis who already have british passport

Source on your pic?
I've seen census data with Oregon and Washington in particular that claim mid to upper 80% white non Hispanic

Man, I'll take hard working hispanics over lazy Slavs any day.

Right, but if we continue to reduce welfare for immigrants, while also incentivizing more immigration from Europe, it won't attract the people already benefiting from Europe's overgenerous welfare state, it'll attract the people who are frustrated and dissatisfied with the state of Europe.

Well you could just make it something like:

>you have to have a useful degree (STEM etc.)
>Have to be in the top earner quartile

Or if you want to be racist n sheet

>You have to have european heritage

Go home paco

If this is real, when can we expect actual immigration reform to be presented before congress

This is best. Just reduce welfare to zilch for immigrants, but make it very easy for them to start a business or get hired

The Kraut from /ptg/ made it, He took examples from numerous census websites.

Hispanics (South American) are the worst thing that has ever happened to us. I rather take an army of Poles and Fingols as workers.

> tfw Maine is the whitest place on earth

Poles are based as fuck, I love those people

I'm in. I'm a veteran with 12y service, some of which alongside murrican friends in Iraq and Afghan. I'm now a fucking manager in the energy sector and I want out of this shithole and I'm prepared to work hard and contribute.

Why the fuck you let so many beaners and mudslimes come in that just wants gibs? I don't get it, I thought were were brothers

That might be a good filter, but it still won't overturn your demographic hell. Unless immigration changes the reproductive patterns of the europeans going in drastically, it simply won't be enough as we already have shortages of young europeans

I would not see a sizeable number of those people moving out of their countries, as they are already pretty succesful. Taxation might be appealing though
>have to have european heritage
Not gonna happen

Not gonna happen

None of us will even consider moving to this shithole

Interested so here is a bump.

Also, America was founded as a white nation since the signing of the Constitution.

>Belgian
>The jews of Europe

Yes, please stay

The red pill is in the genes. This is the key.

Bring in as many right wingers as possible by granting refugee status to those of us fleeing far-right oppression.

Incentivise breeding also. I like breeding

Stop for just a second and pretend that Trump actually goes through with this. There's no way whatsoever the world we live in, over-critical of Trump (who I love, so don't sperg out and think this is an anti-Trump post), would allow us to create policies that favor immigration of any one race. it just won't work.

I love the idea of this but how can we really assume he'd have the power to implement this when every travel ban attempt gets blocked over mundane non-issues? Magnus brothers

and by far-right, I meant far-left

>ima fugtard

You can stay right where you are, Abdul.

Getting reproduction up is something requiring cooperation at every level, not just federal.

Judens took control of our immigration department.

>birth rates
In an atmosphere of freedom, my family would expand.

>t. Inbred from Bongistan

I don't want to be a deafeatist but honestly man, it's a cultural thing. No amount of prosperity nor incentives guarantees that the selfish contemporary westernera have even one kid.
Changing the immigration act is something, but doesn't even begin to adress the issue

Fuck. This 'brown people only' immigration is gonna kill the US.
If the US falls, we're all fucking doomed

Yours might, people here in general have become inmensely anti-children unless they have some exotic background. Everyone wants to stretch their manchildren years and do coke at the disco till they are 40

That's exactly my point. Fixing immigration is one issue, birth rates are another. We need to fix them both, but they aren't the same thing so we worry about one first then work on the other.

Theres big differences in fertility in Europe. Spain is like 1.3 tfr, while native Swedes are at 1.71. Difference between Spain and Sweden? Better Swedish economy, better run welfare state that encourages Swedish women to combine work and having kids

Cocaine is a big drug in Spain?

Hawaii % of whites reminds me of my country.

He can do it, he just needs to be extremely careful with how he goes about it. He can't just say "conservative Whites only", he needs to make arguments that are extremely difficult to argue against, but which have the same effect.

>Cut welfare opportunities for immigrants, we are the land of opportunities, not the land of handouts!
>Cut permanent resident applications for low-skill workers, we don't want to be a country of slave laborers, we want the best and brightest and most motivated!
>Cut immigration from Africa and the Middle East - these countries are full of radicals and extremists, we don't want to endanger our own citizens!
Yadda yadda yadda

Back to Яeddit with you, flagfag

They don't have the pesos for Cocaine. They inhale the fumes of fermented goat faeces as a legal high. The side effect is shitskin and a unjustified sense of self importance

Also a ton of Somalis running around knocking up Swedish girls. 15% of Swedish residents in 2012 were first generation African or Middle Eastern immigrants, and that's probably doubled in the last five years. Within another generation Swedes will be a minority in their own land

MOST POWERFUL RACE REPORTING IN.

MY SUPERIORITY MAY GENERATE SOME CONTROVERSY.

>37%
not bad

how do you even walk around there and feel like youre in your home country

t. retard

I was talking about NATIVE swedes you moron.

>how do you even walk around there and feel like youre in your home country
You don't, it's literally been taken over.
Of course some hispanics are white so it's not as dramatic as you'd think

Mmm Maine. One of my teachers was from Maine. Married man, 4 kids. Intelligent, easygoing feller. What surprised me most on the map was Colorado - 68%? I thought it was higher.

You're not Pennsylvania, faggot.

I get that. I'm just arguing against OPs presentation of this proposal.
Not even in the golden days of the housing bubble people had kids, i am actually almost sure that the age distribution and fertility were at their worst then. Sweden is one of the most prosperous countries on earth yet its nowhere near replacement levels
We are the top consumers i think. I guess it is better than meth and heroine.

>The liberals are winning
>B-BUT HERE IS HOW WE CAN STILL WIN!!1
Try again fag

For fuck's sake, this country has been THE epicenter for anti-white propaganda by (((them))) for a century, and now they want to bring in more whites to be tainted by an ever-increasing number of shitskins? Fuck no, Euros stay home and fight for your homeland.

America is fucked. White Americans should be moving into Europe not the other way around

>I was talking about NATIVE swedes you moron.
Won't be a thing within a few short generations

>(((NATO)))

Eat shit

Europe is already doomed, Merkel saw to that. The V4 states are probably the only ones that will survive the next decade relatively unscathed

Europe probably doesn't want us, either, even if I would gladly die removing shitskins from the mother continent.

t. defeatist cuck

>Titanic starts sinking
>Give the order to abandon ship
>OMG YOU DEFEATIST KEK! WE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO STAND THEIR GROUND AND START BAILING WATER!

Interesting. Is it just a cultural thing that prevents Spaniards from wanting kids? Or is it that people feel that they are not wealthy enough?

Also what I never have understood is the whole Catalonia independence movement that is rabidly anti Spain, while still pro non-Western immigration as fuck.

I mean, it could work if Catalonians actually have some children, but their fertility rate is probably one of the lowest in the world, and their GDP per capita/total fertility rate is probably by far the worst in the world. Even Japan is doing better I think

Some are beyond saving, so forget them. Consider those of us who WOULD have eight kids if we could. I struggle here with three, for instance.

Why should whites migrate to the non-white country that is the US?
>While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny"
They're right, and if there's one people that deserve it, it's you.

>You have to have european heritage

Sup Forums would collectively cum their pants, faint, wake up, and delete every jew trump meme off their hard drive forever and go back to jacking off over frog statues if this were to happen. It's fun to dream

>if there's one people that deserve it, it's you
I didn't ask for it, but yeah, we need to Balkanize right fucking now if we want any hope of reversing this madness.

can confirm, although they'd probably accept all the (((white))) spics nonetheless.

No, its more like:
>Sir! There is an iceberg in our path, we have to divert course!
>Why should we do anything? All is lost anyway! Lets get in the lifeboats now before the plebs find out about our situation. The ship will sink anyway
>But the steering wheel is right there, you can change course
>No all is lost anyway, might as well kill myself right now

Let's see that flag

doesn't matter
US/colonies were always meant to be a white country rather than a specific subculture of white
even if they have two different basic genetics, it is still what used to actually work here
here it's white, not germanic, anglo, slavic, or nordic

>Eastern Europe
>white

You underestimate the damage caused by Catholic immigration, though. The Irish have been very useful pawns to use against the old Protestant native stock.

aquafresh has it right

true, they have done a lot, but they are reaching a point of being indistinguishable from the rest.
Modern US culture is a poison. I know many Somalis who come from Islamist shitskin families who have now fallen for the hypermaterialist and hyperindividualist culture.
You underestimate the damage done by (((them)))

Nothing but a pipe dream, there aren't enough poor white countries anymore. Best you could hope for are Ukrainians.

Death to the jew serving and nigger loving nation that is America.

Europe with their migrant crisis and south african whites.

But hey at least we aren't a shithole like the Dominican republic is.

and South Africans, Poles, possibly the poorer balkans...

>Implying the whole of Eastern Europe is not poor as fuck. Plenty of poor as fuck gayreeks who want to flee their country and not pay denbts to the krauts. Not to mention the Russians in Siberia.

Europe hit the iceberg a good five years ago, colgate

You're not white though Paco.

If Italians are white, Iberians can be too.

American demographics are a million times worse than Germany and even France. Millennials are already 48% non-white.

You're a fucking moron. I doubt you've ever even been to Europe once. I'm ignoring you from this point on

That's (((their))) plan. Hopefully we can stop it in it's tracks thanks to President trump.

we need genius sperm banks/donor networks to reverse the IQ decline.

> bottom right
> Spaniards and Portuguese now listed as non-hispanic
> Hispania
> Non-Hispanic

The fuck

lol, are you serious?

the number of nonwhite immigrants must be several orders of magnitude above the level of white immigrants.

reality is, we're fucked. it's far too late now.

My country and Brazil are literally your future you'd better get used to it.

Forgot about South Africans, but Poles are in the EU so you're not going to get hundreds of thousands of Poles moving to the US.

True, but again there aren't enough Greeks or Siberians willing to move to the US to fix America's demographics.

see:

I think they're also forgetting about the day of rope.

Kek iberians are much more nigger than us. While we have just the South like that, their whole country is nigger tier, after all the Islamic Caliphate almost conquered all of Iberia

we already have plenty of non-white immigrants. loads and loads of them. not to mention universities are full of people using visas.

>they are reaching a point of being indistinguishable from the rest.
It's telling that even now, after 150 years, you're STILL using the present continuous tense there! Back in the 1840s, it was a REAL issue. Having got used to a certain level of disfunction, you just find it hard to imagine what real cohesion would be like!

And (((they))) only sneaked in because the bar had already been lowered for "Whites" rather than people of closely related ethnic stock to the founders.

That's for PA only

Ah, Umberto, you are doing yourself no favours here. The average Anglo reading this just goes away with a general notion that all southern Europeans or Romance speakers are tainted. Europe can be better than this.

Anyone know what percentage of Latinos is white? I mean there's about 5-10% of Mexicans who supposedly are white

In most states you have to wait for the *next* election to vote (not the current upcoming one) and have resided here for X amount of time

south africa obviously

I'm irish american, raised Catholic, and you're retarded. Why does everyone think they can speak on our behalf? I am extremely pro white my dude. A white ethnostate is my dream. Either you have shitlibs overplaying the irish suffering in america in order to excuse non white immigration, or retards claiming the irish are somehow anti white despite being pale as fuck. Just because someone is raised Catholic that doesn't mean that the pope has their number on speed dial, jesus Christ.

Such individuals aren't even noticed in the USA. They dissolve into the White demographic. Consider Martin Sheen and so on.

it's not about the money because the poorest regions ( andalucia, murcia, Extremadura and melilla, basically the southern half) have better birthrates.
Catalonians base their identity on going against spain basically. While the rest of spain got influx of latin american immigrants, the catalonians decided to follow the french model and introduce totally antagonistic cultures to spite spain and indoctrinate the new migrants