>White people can't get genocided
What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qIhE2jvZvvE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenische_Legion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shes talking about the Native Americans.

she's a hypocrit

She's better than you

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Just another anti-white. Let her pass a week in mogadishu

ana is so fucking hot i dont care what she says i want her

She means you're garbage and she's better than you.

>She will never bounce on your cock while looking down at you saying "shes fucking better than you"
>You will never fuck ruthlessly her until you cum, while simultaneously whispering "Make America Great Again" in her ear

It hurts to live

I like how she tries to make herself look as white as possible.

She is a holocaust denier.

I'm not trying to defend the cunt, but she didn't say that white people can't be genocided. She said that the white genocide isn't happening.

love the new roastie look, ditched the powerbun i see

MUCH better than you

>Ana will never grind on your face until she cums while screaming how much better than you she is
>she will never slap you when you tell her you want more than just being used
>she will laugh at the idea at you being equal to her and not just a tool for her to cum

literally no reason to live

ARMENIANS ARE WHIIIIITE

REMOVE THE FLAG, DEGENERATE

LORD WILL JUDGE YOU

She is human garbage and should be treated as such.

She's basically a kike.

That's all the explanation you need.

She means you need to
>GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg

>You will never fuck ruthlessly her until you cum
What did he mean by this?

He meant "I find used up kike princesses attractive"

European Jews in WW2 were white. So since whitepeople can't get genocided, she's basically saying Holocaust is a hoax. Is she , dare I say it /our girl/ ?

what if it is for the purpose of procreating?

HE HAS DEGENERATE LUST IN HIS HEART
FOR NO LESS THAN A GODLESS CUNT

LORD WILL JUDGE THEM BOTH
AND I SHALL BE THE EXECUTIONER

>t. Roach

Armenians are from the Caucus mountains genetically and are considered Aryan.

Their language is Indo-European.

I'd enjoy beating her face into ground meat.

God, what I'd do to give her a fat fuck...

She's Armenian. In a show called Young Turks. The same, as the name of party jointly responsible for Armenian genocide. If that doesn't activates your almonds I don't know what could.
She's ultra cunt. It would be the same if I said Wolyn didn't happen and named my band UPA

I masturbate feveredly to imagined scenarios where I sodomisssse her

Armenians aren't White.

Make some crystals with your kids, user.

GET OFF THE PHONE YOU, YOU JEWISH SHEKEL COLLECTING FUCK

Nose jobs and bleach don't make you white, sweetie pie

>she

that's a male goblin, user.

She's also married to a spic.

LMAO
Mountain goat Armenians are not white whatsoever

Turk roaches are whiter

YEAH I SAID IT

it's a goblin.

thats assisted suicide

>YEAH I SAID IT

Saying things that don't make sense scientifically doesn't make it true, user.

Do you even understand genetics and dna?

>called white women dumb for voting for Trump because of "his comments on groping women"
>Is an Armenian who works with a person that denies the Armenian genocide
Ironic isn't it?

Ana is a disgrace to the Armenian people, much like the Kardashians. She is hated almost universally and does not dare hold a talk anywhere near LA because she knows Armos will be there and will shut her up.

Looks like a wog to me
Could be copt or assyrian

Were the Babylonians and Egyptians white too?

Kys

Ethnic Armenian street gangs comit race based attacks againts whites in LA

Explain that

i feel like an idiot how do you die if you blow suck it up yeah sure makes sense but nigga told me to blow

"Looks" and "Genetics" are two different things you fucking idiot.

How hard is it to understand?

Even your hero Hitler had an Armenian Legion in the Wermacht, although he didn't trust them not because of their genetics, but how crafty they were, so he made sure they fought on another front that was further away from their main front.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenische_Legion

The fumes you retarded potato nigger.

>exhale
>Bubbles mix the chemicals
>your face is already very close to the pot
>"gotta blow lots to make big sweet crystals!"
>inhale deeply with face in pot
>poison gas fills lungs
>???
>Profit!

Let's be honest here, Armenians aren't fucking white. Nor are Italians, Spaniards, or Greeks. I'm obviously not saying you all aren't Europeans, I'm just saying you aren't white.

This bitch is literally sucking the dick of the people who massacred her ancestors.

Yeah, I dont give a shit

I don't need a bunch of racially ambiguous wogs claiming to be white without truly bearing the burden of whiteness

Already made that mistake with the jews

So hawt. Would bang while arguing the stupidity of leftist politics. Bet she's an absolute goddess in bed.

that's just stupid
only albinos would be white by your definition.

Jesus, how much plastic surgery has this vile, stupid whore had?

I want to drink her arse.

Armenians are as middle eastern as it gets. If armenians are white, arabs are white too.

>BLEACHED

Also the Irish aren't white

No, Northwestern Europeans and Slavs are white obviously. Others aren't. White people don't naturally have black hair. That's the easiest way to tell (we have blonde, brown, & red hair.)

>I dont give a shit

Sure you do.

>I don't need a bunch of racially ambiguous wogs claiming to be white without truly bearing the burden of whiteness

Armenians date back to literally 5,000+ years in their native land (where T*rkey is now). You probably have a nigger in your lineage and you don't even know it.

>Already made that mistake with the jews

Jews have never, ever ever been considered white. They were just left alone (some times) because they know how to handle money and trade well. In the 1600s they used to make them wear hats just so natives knew they were jew merchants. They really don't have a place to call home.

You're the type of American everyone around the world makes fun of because you have no legitimate education. So keep your NRA bumper sticker on, Chad.

Reminder that The Young Turks inspired the nigger who shot a bunch of cops in Baton Rouge. He had mirrored a few of their anti-cop videos and uploaded a video where he almost verbatim copied that faggot Jimmy Dore's anti-cop propaganda. They know they are responsible for him, because they went to his channel and issued manual takedown notices after the news came out.

>A roach enters a thread

Kek, you're the one to talk, you rape baby Monghol.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

But Mediterraneans are seen as white by most people. Just because you have your own definition of being white doesn't change that fact.
Armenians might be closer to Arabs, than white, but since they're mostly Christian they can't be bad. Also their history is tragic so I feel sympathy towards them.

Ana is hot, but her liberal views are a damn shame. Such a waste.

Armenians are right at the border of whiteness, and a lot of them don't identify with us and have adopted various non-white roles in our society

Obvious examples would be Armos adopting the Jew role, as with this bitch, and male Armos adopting the non-white gang banger role

She's aging, dumb as a rock and not even that hot.

Wasted potential desu, now it's all waste tho

Ana fappening pics when plz?

>probably have nigger in your blood

Listen sandnig. White Americans are among the most racially pure because of the one drop rule. No nigger blood here

>jews were never considered white

Wrong goatfucker. Here in the angloshere they are very much considered white. And they hide behind to sow seeds of destruction

Let me guess, Ashkenazi's are "white" too, right? Come on user. I'm not saying they're mestizo's. They're technically Europeans. Let's not act like they're white though when they're just as dark as Mexicans.

> Armenians might be closer to Arabs, than white, but since they're mostly Christian they can't be bad

I never said these were bad people, nor Muslims. I just said they weren't white because, well, they aren't. Being white isn't a social construct one can change by changing their outlook on something. Being white is well... Being white, not brown, not tan, etc. I'm talking northwestern European white.

It means that she's a sellout.

I heard she secretly in love with Trump

SHE. IS. BETTER. THAN. YOU.

No they don't?

The real question is would Ana be your favorite concubine or just another harem girl? Speaking as a 10th Century warlord of course.

Mongols are superior to whites anyway

ok i suppose that makes a bit more sense i would usually look away when i breathe to blow again but whatever good meme

Envar Pasha did nothing wrong!!!

Besides, those dirty Christians had it coming what with their being wealthier and better educated than their Muslim countrymen.

They all want Trumps alpha cock.

Armenian women are beautiful. Never seen an ugly Armenian girl.

Take a long, hard look at Kasparian and tell me she's not an exception. Come to think of it, Sarkeesian isn't much to look at, but that's probably because she perpetually looks like she has a buttplug stuck somewhere.

>Armenians
>White

what a sexy wiggle.