>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=wWO7KnMVmh0
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-14/the-shady-dirt-diggers-at-the-heart-of-the-trump-russia-scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder:

>That Russian lawyer worked for Fusion GPS
>Fusion GPS works for the DNC
>Her primary goal was getting rid of the Magnitsky Act
>The Magnitsky Act applies sanctions to a bunch of Russian oligarchs
>Putin is particularly ass-mad over the Magnitsky Act
>Hillary is on record as opposing the Magnitsky Act, and Putin knew that
>Said Russian lawyer was given unusual, special permission to enter the US during the time the meeting with Don Jr. showed up
>Said permission was given by Lynch, at the direction of Obama

Drip, drip, drip, it's all leading back to Hillary and Obama colluding with Russia to undermine the US election.

Not a swastika edition

Tariq is such an idiot.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

This is pretty egregious.

Trumpers are latent homosexuals who engage in anal trains

Junior's career is fucking done.
>During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said

>Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya’s documents were provided by the Russian government.
>>she left the materials with the Trump associates. She either handed the documents to one of Donald Trump Jr's employees or Jared Kushner's assistant

apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting !

Is he still damage control about it?

Um guys.....
Russia

when will Trump meet Assad?

He's not a politician. So that leading statement is just meant to be an eye grabber

I love Kellyanne.

You forgot the single biggest piece: the Magnitsky Act was a response to Putin BANNING THE US FROM ADOPTING RUSSIAN CHILDREN. This all ties in to Pizzagate.

I like hot clown girls too

New comfy T-wave

youtube.com/watch?v=wWO7KnMVmh0

>cooperating
As in ratting out the higher-ups? The financiers?

I know you're memeing but they're most likely literally just making this up as fan fiction

haha :)

>it's literally NOT
I hate this nigger so much.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSSIA!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Muslims take over Europe and America
>They hate jews like nazis
10/10 top job

where the bdub thugs at?

It's time to accept that Trump is our guy. He does some things that make guys on our side raise their eyebrows, of course he would. He can't raise too much suspicion since he's in office and all. Between the news of him having a copy of Mein Kampf and My New Order by his bedside and this picture hanging up in the office I don't know how it couldn't be more obvious.

Damn that is Comfy

it'll be over soon. just think of the chimpouts we have to look forward too

This seems like a fair look at things and is pretty believable.

The more they dig into this Russia probe
the more it stinks.

FWIW I do think Don Jr made a mistake, but it was an honest one and not illegal. But this thing could very well implicate a whole bunch of people on both sides of the aisle. So much so that I'm pretty sure it'll go away at some point.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-14/the-shady-dirt-diggers-at-the-heart-of-the-trump-russia-scandal

And who's going to stop those blacks and brown people from attacking Israel?

>implying Jews can think ahead
They're impulsive beasts, which is why they get shoah'd so often.

I just want McCain to be put into a cell alongside the Democrats. I know that isn't too much to ask for.

Heather is better.

Muslims are too retarted to even harm jews a bit. They have been cucked by Israel ever since the establishment of the jewish state.

Jews hate whites more than they fear muslims

Emperor Trump and King jupiter

>go away at some point.
Are all American people okay with justice not served?

What is this portentous garbage? Is this democratic underground?

What did he mean by this?

OP here. Im going to the store. If im not back in time for new thread, go ahead and bake.

no new threads are needed, trump is gay and these threads are a blight on this site

"Do exactly the thing we constantly bitch about democrats doing but for real and with white people" the post

hillary clinton and her devil worshippers want qt white children for their blood sacrifices

>the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee.
so Trump got evidence of the DNC doing the dirty and didn't release or report it?

It's how Donald Trump takes people with him in his time machine.
You see, when we speak of his time machine, originally designed by Nikola Tesla, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a thing in the shape of a phone booth or pod like in The Fly. No, Trump built his time machine to go to the future (a very crude version of it mind you, like a platform with a button) where he met Pence, where technology is far greater than today, and after speaking with them (people of the future) they agreed to build him a new improved time machine from his schematics. He brought them with him, you see.

The new device is in the form of something the user can wear, like in a pouch or even a wristband. With this, Trump can travel anywhere in time at a moments notice.
However, if he wishes to bring another person with him, he must have a firm grip with the other person. It also requires that the "passenger" to be close to the core of his body, explaining why he jerks anyone towards him.

sure thing OP

Bring me back a toy.

But, my British rival, that is simply incorrect.

Nice.

Shouldn't they be worried about being blacked too

>What did he mean by this?

That McCain's fingerprints are all over the Fusion GPS smear campaign

It's really not any of your business, frenchy.

APOLLLOOOO

Heather is superior to her, sorry not sorry.

Even if this implicates people in Trump's administration, I want justice served and I want to know the truth. Fusion are shady as fuck, and we know that never trumpers and hillary commissioned the dossier.

But if it implicates the dems and never trumpers, I just get the feeling they will make the investigation go away.

Just like my dad.

He probably got lost.

How can they make it go away? wasn't Trump supposed to drain the swamp and stop them from doing swampy things?

They're all going to jail. Better hope he gets another Justice in before they impeach.

Swamp is yuge

RT:

Sputnik /
The Russian Prosecutor General’s Office had nothing to do with the meeting of private Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya with Donald Trump Jr., its official representative told RT, calling allegations of any involvement “insane.”

The fags at the ACLU love that roach muslim Linda Sarsour and have been parading her around. It would be a shame if people didn't like her.

Where my young thug brothers at? Represent dawgs

fresh

CHARLES NO

>Dems accuse Trump Jr. of committing treason by entrapping him into doing something that has "bad optics" meanwhile they literally colluded with a foreign government to influence the election
Are they purposely acting like retards?

Like this makes no sense.

What is she gonna do, talk over everyone?

McCain Wreck

WHAT!? A DEMOCRAT NOT SUPPORTING THE WALL?

>implying most Americans are following any of this
The jews keep them distracted with plenty of bread and circus.

gotta admit that old baron book is weirding me the fuck out. i'm legit starting to think that trump is a timetraveler.

These people don't even know what these words mean.

>Let me be clear

virtue signaling will not stop the wall, and it WON'T get you elected, Me. Harris.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUUEEN

The translator the Russian lawyer brought with her to the meeting was a State Department contractor.

You know, that same State Department that Hillary used to run.

Falsehood.

Guys... wasn't it her turn though? Like seriously, it was her turn. It's not fair.

I don't believe it's reasonable to think Trump is a Russian puppet and sold out his country to work for the Russians.

I do think it's possible that members of his campaign could have knowingly or unknowingly been lobbied by Russian interests.

So in that regards the scandal may have some teeth, even if it doesn't involve Trump himself. But getting lobbied is not illegal.

But the more that comes out the more it's clear that Russia was up to a lotta shit.

got a better source?

(((krauthammer)))

How can I still see someones regional flag if they're hiding behind one like this? There must be a way.

>gerrymander meme

I live in gerrymander hell. Also know was Rhode Island. A democrat state since 1922

damn man

EVERY

TIME

Don't you wiggers love being jail cover for bikers? lel