UN calling for Japanese genocide

archive.is/xUQas

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xUQas
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis

I'm not clicking that even if I had 7 proxys

Japan is the least valuable of these 8. there are gorillions of small-eyed yellow-skinned people in the world

Here you go

>Replacement Migration

Literally genocide

To be fair, we're the ones not having kids. It's not like this is not our fault.

Low IQ slavshit, kys

>people literally advocate for one-world governance that unironically sees national populations as completely interchangeable

Lmao
>Inject shitskins into Japan
>Shitskins completely incapable of blending into the polite autistic Nip spciety and act out constantly
>Ignite the Rapist Samurai Spirit in the slants and they go Nanking on the shitskins
Excellent idea, this won't backfire at all. Asians totally don't have a history of attempting to utterly destroy others that aren't like them.

You are on the list as well:

>Giving a shit about nonwhites

Oh well user that's sadly unfortunate.

You mean like cattle

they make is should like our fertility rates are in free fall, when in reality, it's just adjusting. Why must we be in a constant upward trend when it comes to population?

We're already full of shitskins, it can't really get worse and if it does every white American owns a gun so ehh.

sound not should, my bad.

The globalists want consumption, consumption, and more consumption.

Low birth rates means the kikes will earn less because of fewer future consumers. And they don't want that.
So they will replace the goyim if necessary.

This.
Who accepts this shit (other than politicians) and why are we a part of it?

>archive.is/xUQas

So I just read a synopsis of a UN document essentially order blatantly recommending the genocide of 8 industrialized countries.

That's my trigger for buying more alcohol.

Why is France included ? We have a OK fertility rate of 2.0 thanks to shitskins. Why do we still need to be ass fucked ?

Remember goys, incentivizing native births is incredibly backwards and racist!

You do not like yellow aryan pussy?
UN can suck their jewish dicks.

GET REPLACED GOYIM

They're so full of shit. They tell us that the only way to save the world from the climate is to reduce the population, but they say every country with a low fertility rate needs a bunch more dark skinned migrants.
>Pick one

>natural population decline
>less competition for mates and resources
>population levels normalize as overpopulation of the country drops
>see the Black Plague leading Europe
Into the Renaissance
Uh-oh! That interrupts infinitely expanding profits for corporations and banks.
>force-feed immigrants to keep wages low and debts high
>maintain uneducated underclass for corporate and monetary entities to exploit
>native population grows ever more watered down ethnically and culturally, while politicians entrench themselves and corporate monetary entities grow ever fatter
Neo-liberalism is a blood soaked altar upon which all the races. nationalities and cultures of the world will be sacrificed, at the cruel hands of smiling, diverse, progressive priests, to ensure that the sun has enough sustenance to make its orbit and rise each day. Little do the would-be sacrifices know that the sun sets and rises naturally, and that their wicked priesthood is sacrificing them for their own power, and their own profits, and will keep sacrificing.

Good thing nationalism is on the rise in Japan.
Meiji was a mistake. Long live Tokugawa Ieasu!

Good thing we will get a shitload of jobs-removing automation in the coming years. We can just drop the Basic Income idea, and the "unemployment" that was supposed to be created by automation, can instead lead to so much labor saving that an aging population isn't a problem.

>to reduce the population, but they say every country with a low fertility rate needs a bunch more dark skinned migrants.

Uhhh, yeah. The migrants subjugate and kill the current population and reduce it. Then the globalitsts unleash their bioweapons and eliminate the migrants and usher in the Jewish Age.

Consider that to a neo-liberal, humans are a resource lik oil or corn.

Humans are completely interchangeable.

Now, the government can,
>enact laws
>collect taxes
>hold elections
>conduct warfare
All without a single ethnic native citizen being present.

>UK.
>Critical population trend.
??? Rural White Brits are doing fine. Nobody gives a shit if every city dweller dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Oy vey goy, yah need davoisity or yah country won't savive in the coming cencharry!

This.

I'm not white, but let's be honest, my parents weren't accepted to Canada because "hurr multiculturalism" shit, we were accepted here due to Canada's ageing population and a lacking young workforce unable to support all the old white people.

Instead of hating other productive people of different skin color (assuming they're productive), why don't you go ahead and make 5 children instead? Save the white race and help your country at the same time, but I guess complaining on the Internet is much easier huh.

Remember when this stuff was just a "crazy racist conspiracy theory"?

Bitch you are shitskin no matter what you say,if you are in a white country you have to go back or go in the oven with the kikes that brought you there,end of story.

well see i've fallen into the prescribed psyop for my kind, which is to think the world is a terrible place where your kids would get psyopped by Elsagate or some shit and having kids is a bad idea

Because white people are being overtaxed to pay for your luxurious Western living.

are u retarded
japanese people are like bananas. yellow on outside, white on inside.

>Low IQ slavshit, kys
Det är så jävla roligt i Sverige, va?

Then why the fuck are they saying to have less fucking kids. This is literally retarded

So that means we need to be replaced with third world savages? That's insanity. No we could just deal with the (((challenges))) of a declining population which is LITERALLY less profits for the fucking kikes.

considering how much the humen populaton has increased just in the last few decades, there's nothing wrong with japan populaton shrinking and refugees staying and starving in their own countries. especially when they're just gonna break shit when they get to a superior country.

>(France, Germany, Italy, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States)
You stupid faggot.

How about stop being commies and plan to pay for your own welfare in your twilight years?

And Jews will be resented because of that leading role, but without that leading role, Europe will not survive.

north africans and syrians are not worth saving. especially not worth fucking up superior european and asian countries

good luck lol, they'll call the japanese racists and then have a shitfit when they realize that japs don't give a fuck whether you think they're racist or not

I care about national identity and keeping cultures in their place. If Japan was invaded with millions of Muslim invaders, the Japs would leave the island and come to our countries, so therefore it is our problem.

But seriously I don't think they'll ever get Japan. The reason is that ethno-nationalist ideas aren't going to be resisted as much when it's non-whites wanting to maintain their ethnic lands and heritage. Liberals hate whites, not Asians. They'll see the virtues of the cause if it's the Japs.

It's a case of smoke = fire. They never hid it they just used their hordes of partially brainwashed masses and some mass spamming from a few thousand holy warriors of the JIDF to make uneducated people think that everyone thought that way.

Hello Romania, did you know there's a fuckton of Romanian immigrants here too?

Yes you have. All white people are doing so far is living a life full of fun without any children, meanwhile non-whites reproduce and further continue their lineages.

If white people acted like us "shitskins", you wouldn't be having these demographic problems. Don't fall for the propaganda, you weren't born to have fun and travel the world, you were born to reproduce and produce offspring. The nice "western lifestyle" is a trap, don't fall for that MGTOW bullshit.

You think all non-whites are on welfare? Do you legitimately believe that? I bet even in America Asians and Indians dominate STEM fields. Only a tiny percentage of the population is on welfare, and it's mostly new immigrants that have difficulty adjusting to a new society.

I thought this was fake because you didn't post a link, but I looked it up...God damn it!

On camera they actually become very much beta cucks who will say anything the (((journalist))) pushes them towards, especially the young ones.

Fucking scum. How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to push immigration to peaceful countries when it's obvious what it leads to(crime, terrorism, disintegration of everything good)

I support it. Honestly I'm not even attracted to white girls anymore, especially if they are Americanized. Our women have done feral. I'm going to get a nice brown girl. Maybe Indian or Pakistani. Our children will still be basically white. See pic related is mixed kids (half Indian, half white).

I don't care if you're not on welfare you're taking a job from a native and also I don't like you dirty savages.

Fuck off, you retard. You don't need more people because automation and AIs will make many jobs obsolete.

Fuck off stupid kike I'm way too aware of your Jewish tricks to be fooled.

this Olympics is going to be a disaster for japan. having thousands of foreigners all of a sudden flooding in their country in such a little time frame is the leverage the jews will need to make japan get fucked over

my parents thought that every generation would have it better than the last so if I see that that isn't gonna happen, then why not be the last generation and use up all that's left having one last blast?

No Israel?

The jews really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

I just want to see Africa experience mass genocide / extinction. The niggers are the real cancer of this earth. The rest of us are fine. All races of the world (excluding blacks) should mix together.

>You think all non-whites are on welfare?
They are a net-negative on society, and not only economically.

This

Vancouver Olympics did the same for us now its an even shittier crap hole with more traffic and foreigners coming in

lol you think retirement funds is a white people only thing?

Western business thrived so much due to the specialized and competitive workforce it has. If you lost a job because someone else of different color was smarter/better, then that's your own fault.

When people go through obstacles in life, they always blame their miseries on others. We've all done it at some point. Don't do that, it will cause you much pain on the long run. Remember, the west is a meritocracy, if you were much better and represented a threat if you were brought in by corporate rivals, no company would refuse you to take in some colored person instead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITALY ONLY HAS LOW FERTILITY RATES BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKING MONEY WE HAVE BEEN IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS SINCE WE SWITCHED TO EUROS IN 1999

>It's a "dumbshit pretends to be an internet psychologist"-episode
The West is worse off because we took in foreigners, you dumb cunt.

Don't worry, the immigrants will increase your country's wealth. ;^)

Oy vey! look at all these Indians and Africans what are we going to do? Oh right! we can just dump them in the goys countries heh heh.

Anyone going to point out the article is dated 2001?

Central Bank target 2% inflation, wages stagnant, wealth is stolen by the government, and largely goes to a small group of insiders.

Now children are too expensive to have, and with both people working they have no time to procreate.

Policy makers don't care about you, policy makers only think about you as another unit within their statistical samples, you're less the fucking number.

I wonder who could these people you are speeking of possibly be?

See, that's simply irresponsible behavior. Baby-boomers have used up so many resources, but at the very least they had very good birth-rates. Now millennials want to have all the fun without making sure their country has enough young people to run it in the future.

I don't think this is a "white people" problem, I think this is a luxury problem. White people have it so good that they don't even care about the continuation of their race, each person lives for their own. I won't disclose my ethnic group but my dad told me that there were very few people like us and that I had a duty to insure our people and our race survives, do any white people think like that anymore?

Do you have statistics to prove this? I'm not talking about immigrants which I would agree with, but most non-whites adjust to society and become productive members just like whites.

when do we declare war on all un member states and stop funding Israel who is behind this?

Get gassed shitskin.

Never go full retard. Our countries will boom soon enough when people go back to having 4+ kids

First the jews crash the economy, then the birthrates go down. Now they have an excuse to flood your country with brown. They did the same thing in America in 2008, birthrates took a big drive.

>United States

>Low Fertility

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, WOW!

Because you and others blindly accept the (((System)))
Consciously or unconsciously does not make a difference.

What difference does it make to me if my race survives after I'm dead? I'll be dead! I think whites are the only race where most of us are individualists. Why should I want the world after my death to be full of people with the same skin color as me? I don't give a fuck if the world exists at all after I die.

You forget the kikes also don't want mussies taking over. Imagine a world fully dominated by islam, Isreal would be gone in days

Why do you think you dumb fuck, they call it replacement migration for a reason

Yeah no, fuck them. (((They))) can keep them.

>if x then y will go full [insert year]
Never seems to actually happen though.

Nope. Low birthrates = economic stagnation. Look at Japan, look at China now, look at Eastern Europe. As a matter of fact, low birth-rates are so disastrous that even China dropped the One Child policy and is trying to push for a Two Child policy because there are way too many old people and not enough young.

Japan was stubborn and refused to take in immigrants, now their economy is in stagnation and has barely grown by 3% since Shinzo Abe took over 10 years ago. Japan is so stubborn that they want to deal with the ageing problem by building robot nurses to take care of all the numerous old people.

You have two choices here, either sacrifice your luxurious western lifestyle to save your race, or the opposite.

P.s I took a psychology course in college :)

Just a reminder that this is literally, by definition of U.N. resolution 260 article ii section c & d, genocide.
hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html

The world is a farm. We are just cattle for the jews.

Can we stop the white people are racist meme? Everyone is racist. If non white countries were being flooded with white people who didnt want to adopt their cultures you would all be bitching about it too.

Because it's an evil plot.

Saudi Arabs are kikes. Same nose, same sinister anti-western mindset.

They want muslim world domination. And they have lots of money to fund with. We gave that money to them so they can fuck us over.

it would be much easier to help them try to have more kids.
kinda makes you go hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

>luxurious western lifestyle

nice meme

This meme needs to die. Study after study after study has proven that "replacement migration" = mass welfare-enrollment. Nearly zero of the migrants Europe has taken on in the past two years have jobs, they're 100% welfare-dependent. They're not working any jobs. Fourth generation Turks are on welfare in Germany. Fourth generation Moroccans are on welfare in Netherlands. Fourth generation Arabs are on welfare in France. Fourth generation Pakis are on welfare in Britain. This is a pattern which consistently repeats. And who gets to pay for it? Us.

This is about white genocide, period.

>"Women should work too!"
>wages stagnate, labor pool doubles
>"Uh oh, you can't afford (thing) anymore! I guess you both need to work longer hours!"
>stop having babies because they can't be afforded
>"Oh gee! I guess we have to import people to replace you because you're not having children! But even if you could, you shouldn't, because global warming or somesuch."
>finance the birth of every invader, tax breaks for every invader birth, increased welfare monies for every invader birth
>tax burden increases on the native ethnic white population, thus making it increasingly likely they don't have children

This is how it is happening and literally fits articles (2), (3) and (5) of the UN's definition of genocide.

Non-whites who want to live in white countries should get ZERO FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.

>tell how overpopulated the world is everyday
>many women forced to take birth control by their doctors since they were young teens
>push "children are too expensive and time consuming, don't you just want to consume goy?"
>birth rate falls
Oh noo now we have to import shitskins!

White genocide achieved.

Q: How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to push immigration to peaceful countries when it's obvious what it leads to(crime, terrorism, disintegration of everything good)
A: Pic related

TOP TIER POST!

excellent

They're like kikes but they definitely hate each other too. If Muslims weren't so god dam shit tier I wouldn't have any issues with them rising to power since they'd have no issues removing jews

Importing shitskins isn't the answer. More automation is the answer for developed countries like Japan. The only things stopping it is cheapskate CEO's and corrupt labor unions with political clout.