Officer - "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

>Officer - "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

>DT Jr - "The heroin is in the trunk officer!"

Man what an idiot. WTF is he doing, he's going to ruin everything.

>but her emails
inb4

He'd probably offer to blow him too.

take that back you scum!

Hey, Antifa.... he's getting away with it too.. but you wish that your girl HRC was as sly as Don jr.

Someone explain to a retarded burger why what he did was illegal.

press S to spit on butthole

i saw that joke on the donald trump jr thread on reddit 2 days ago.

You couldn't even make your own joke and stole it, god you're fucking retarded.

Collusion isn't illegal dumbass

Came out smelling like a rose.

If that's all there is it's 100x better for him to release it than for somebody to leak it to Wolf Blister.

If this simply leads to more shit, then they were doomed anyway. Mueller basically has an unlimited budget with no time constraint and he's supposedly a good investigator.

Chances are this will be remembered as the day that Trump Jr became known as a man you do not trifle with.

Copying and pasting from the many articles on the internet about this since you're too stupid to figure out google:

>There's a strong case that Donald Trump Jr. violated the prohibition on knowingly soliciting a contribution from a foreign national," said Brendan Fischer of Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign finance reform group.

>The relevant statute — 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 — bars foreign nationals from making any "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election. It also says no American "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation" in connection with any election.

>...to "violate the solicitation aspect of the law," Fischer said, "the contribution doesn't actually have to be received. The solicitation itself violates the law."

And as of the latest bombshell he also lies to investigators

Fake law "experts" isn't evidence sorry senpai.

>say it with me

MADAM

She doesn't need to be apparently since literally nothing has happened to her even with Trump in office.

>h-hey Don you might wanna make that meeting happen
>you sure, Eric, i mean you're my brother and all but you wouldn't hold anything back from me, right?
>s-sure bro, russians are our friends, saw it on the webz
the superior Trump son after all

He's going to make such an amazing POTUS MAYBE even better than DAD

BAHAHAHAHAHAH RESISTANCE TARDS IN COMPLETE DESPERATION MODE

> How to troll Sup Forums
> streal le witty comebacks from /r/politics

It wasn't. Simple as that. He committed no crime.

FAKE NEWS

>Lies to Investigators (((He didn't)))
>Release Email to the public BTFO of narrative
>Switches to muh Russian spy in the room
>Actually he was former FBI and DOD employee.
>What have we here (((GOYAM)))
>Collusion to interfere with US elections by Obama adminisration

Follow the Money

>officer: I think I could be made to forget about this whole heroin thing if you just donated to the police union right here in cash
>trump jr: wtf are you talking about? how about I just bribe you?

attempted collusion is still collusion.