OI

OI

BIN THAT (AIR) GUN

Fucking nuke this country and me along with it, lest I continue to suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/14/london-teen-arrested-five-acid-attacks-90-minutes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the UK so autistic when it comes to guns?

are they just fucking stupid on purpose?
>a ban on muslims is discriminating because many muslims are terrorists
>literally zero airguns have been terrorists in the UK

Fake news. You guys are totally allowed to own .50 BMG rifles and hunting shotguns. Therefore you're more free than anyone.

>ban guns
>get shot by a terrorist who got his guns illegally and die because you didn't have a gun to protect yourself

I believe in the UK you get in deep doody if you defend yourself from an assault so they want to save people from themselves when the sand people come a-raping

I don't get these "bin that _____" campaigns. Why throw away something that is perfectly legal?

You bongers should just put garbage in those bins. Mudslimes can get gascans of acid to throw at you but you cant have anything to defend yourself from the savage hordes?

I'm pro guns but they won't protect you from acid, just a thought.

Defending yourself is highly frowned upon (illegal) there, fellow burger

You can shoot a charging acid thrower before he gets in throwing range. You just need to be alert, senpai.

what state is most friendly to guns, weed and gays?

If I wanted to throw acid on someone, I'd walk up to them first then whip out the acid 2bh

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/14/london-teen-arrested-five-acid-attacks-90-minutes/

>yfw the UK bans everything so gangs just melt peoples faces off with acid

>Scotland.

Arizona isn't bad for any of those.

DON'T BE A LEECH

BIN THAT BLEACH

The British government's pathetic attempts to maintain law and order will be used as acase study in years to come.

Acid is a weapon of ambush, if deployed properly you don't know you're under attack until it's too late.

>see some fag leaning against a lamppost drinking from a water bottle
>*splash*
>"Oh wait no that wasn't water and he was only pretending to drink from it, it was acid the whole time."
>"now I'm blind"

Acid is one of the most barbarous weapons available, and they should execute people for using it.

Any state is fine for gays or whatever else. Leftist faggot media just wants to make people think fags are still getting strung up in Texas or something. It's just not the case.

You will, however, get discriminated against for being right wing in leftist shitholes like California and New York.

I agree with the other user though, Arizona is the best mix of right wing but not a backwards-ass middle of nowhere fly-over shithole.

I know people who have been arrested for having bright green air guns, carrying them to their car.

I'm done with this country

Again, is that illegal? There is no way it is, or is there?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Government fuck off
Or I will shoot you.

hibbity hobbity gidoff my broberdy :D

>there is no way it is

You're not familiar with the UK, are you?

No, please educate me on the well known and widely discussed British air gun ban.

British police are allowed to arrest first and ask questions later. If you live in a Labour council area then the police are practically guaranteed to not know the law and simply do whatever they want.

i would hate living there

Well then it's just an issue of shithead cops, which is prevalent in most countries.
What about the OP pic though?

Not that that one thing is necessarily known or not known, but just assume that anything fun or that seems like it could possibly be fun is banned in the UK and you can't go wrong.

Yeah ok brainlet

British police and politicians in recent times are basically entirely focussed on feelings and bureaucracy.

isnt your legal system also based on "guilty until proven innocent"?

>he thinks it's an exaggeration

Scotland being Scotland.

More like arrested until proven either way.

No, but the 800 year old legal edict doesn't mean a thing next to feelings.

It makes sense. Harmful materials need to be banned so as to keep a safe country.

I don't, I just like to check my facts and get to the bottom of the issue at hand. Your shitposting based off of Sup Forums memes does not contribute to that.
Btw UK is kit car central. They are fun and it seems like you can register almost anything that runs and drives.

>meanwhile in Ameirca

I think I have to go bin a thought

BAN ASSAULT HANDS!

>knock it off at the wrist
>bin that fist!

For the last time, who the fuck is dumb enough to "surrender" air guns? They are unlicensed and legal in the UK from what I gather.

DO NOT TOUCH
SHE IS PURE

>A part of the uk

How long until the government takes away our dildos?

Not the dildos!

How would they staff their offices without them?

It's not a nationwide scheme. Scotland has a measure of autonomy.

Are you telling me that England isn't also absolutely retarded when it comes to gun laws?

how's a man supposed to defend himself against badgers then?

It is, but we have a Paki and Coon problem that Scotland doesn't. The Scots have no excuse not to be throwing around all the guns in the world considering they're 98% white.

We have retarded gun laws (which are more flexible if you don't live in a built up area) but they aren't OP retarded. Even the 'bin that knife' shit you see on Sup Forums isn't a government program it's a NGO charity.