Who's they and why do they want less white people?

Who's they and why do they want less white people?

Well Sup Forums, she has a point

It's the Jews, user.

shhhh, that's racist

how long until they decide she needs to commit suicide?

Jews duh.

whites are the only ones genetically capable of fighting global jewish rule. asians are too uncreative, niggers and spics are too stupid, and arabs are too gung-ho and crazy. only whites could organize a global extermination of jews, and at this point, i question if its still like that now.

just remember Sup Forums, once you stop seeing stories like this, it means theyve already won and dont need to push it anymore.

I hope she shows up to Charlottesville on the 12th, but I'll understand if she can't.

I won't know unless I buy her book. I better act fast, before liberals ban it!

((()))

They is the guardian in this case as both of Lauren's posts clearly ahow Guardian articles.

Ps.
>it is illegal for Canadians to criticize Islam
>it is illegal for Canadians to use an incorrect pronoun regardless of what the pronoun is
>Canadians must adhere to the LGBT agenda or their children will be forcibly removed

she does

Telling one group of people not to breed and supressing their wages so they don't, then bringing people to replace them is crime; falls under genocide.

Laren needs someone to eat her ass and give her a nice hard fuck.

Implying the darkies wouldnt kill all the juice as well in the WE WUZ uprising.

It can't be that illegal since I'm pretty sure she did this video when in Canada

that is so hot

It could be anyone. Will we ever find out? Probably Russian hackers.

C'min guys stop being racist. Just have mixed kids so we'll all be the same race and live happy ever after!

This. Blacks can't tell difference between whites and jews. The blacks might accidentally save the world from jewery if they rice up against whitey. Although that would never happen of course.

This one is particularly egregious.

Here is a screencap I made browsing through their tweets earlier.

Oh shit, I just realized the jews aren't trying to destroy the world, they actually think they are saving it.

>Niger's population set to double in 17 years.
depends on how many of them survive

I fantasize about a situation where Lauren is caught in the rain and my home is the only one on the block where the lights are on so I invite her in and offer her a cup of tea and invite her to rest on a chair after changing clothes and putting her feet to warm near the fireplace so I can massage them and start to suck them and lick them then she gets horny and starts rubbing my penis with her feet then we retire to the bedroom where she starts kissing me and then we make out and get busy then in the morning after a night of passionate love making I make her breakfast in bed then when she wakes up she looks like heaven and smiles at me then we spend the next few months making the house into a home then we travel the world together and I propose then she says yes and we raise two lovely children who go on to be successful in thefields they choose to go into then we end up retiring to Spain and she gets beheaded by a peaceful Muslim after getting raped in front of me because Europe is completely fucked.

3.2 billion niggers? With the declining Asian pop I bet there will be more niggers than Asian on earth in 17 years.

No, it's not. It's self-hating white cucks.

Delusional.

The real question is: how did they get whites to passively sit by as their race died off? Answer: generations of propaganda.

i don't think you make babbies like that m8

Propaganda generated by white cowards. Most of the good European men died in the two world wars.

Indians don't count as asians. They're clearly different I dont care if they live there. you are the delusional one faggot.

lol that's good

how? do you not understand how bunkers and remote controlled weapons work? niggers would never be able to coordinate anything more than random murders.

Do the Chinese count as Asians? Because China alone is twice the size of the entire white population on earth.

fuck off shill

How triggered are you you tiny-eyed fag?

When is she gonna come out and say shes a white nationalist already?
Or is she trying not to do that because the decline in views will make her less money?