Was he right to do it?

Was he right to do it?

what a fucking moran

Whats wrong with this, mobile phone poster?
You know he is the Commander-in-Chief right? And that he is saluting troops in a parade?

He became the leader of the US Armed Forces when he became president. He can do what he wants.

Strictly speaking American's aren't supposed to clap after the National Anthem

They just do it because they're stupid.

Also, being the reincarnation of George Patton with itinerary spiritual memory.

At least he doesn't have coffee in his hand

Yes, he is the Commander and Chief and it is normal to salute American troops passing in review. This is nothing new.

contrary to pop belief, salute is not rank based but service based.
he's currently serving as president.

>You know he is the Commander-in-Chief right? And that he is saluting troops in a parade?

"The Commander-in-Chief a Civilian Officer.—Is the Commander-in-Chiefship a military or a civilian office in the contemplation of the Constitution? Unquestionably the latter."

When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal.

Salute!?!
IMPEACH FORTY FIVE

Still the leader.

The command in chief saluting military personnel happens literally everyday. Have you never seen a president step off Marine One, and then salute the marines who salute him first? Are you legitimately retarded?

yas mpeach fawdy fahv!!!

>he can lunch nukes
>can he salute?

Are you fucking retarded mate?

I am suddenly more proud of #mypresident.

Thanks!

"The salute is reserved for people under arms, in uniform. Civilians are not qualified to render it. People out of uniform are not permitted to. It is a breach of protocol. As commander in chief, Obama would’ve known this. As a civilian person not of arms and not in uniform, he couldn’t have saluted.

In my days in the military we showed up and did our jobs. I’d have been embarrassed to be noticed by a president. Back then, most of the people in my unit would have probably agreed. We talked about this kind of stuff, protocol, on long, boring nights when there was nothing better to do."

>As commander in chief, Obama would’ve known this.
Stop making shit up. Obama was known for giving shitty salutes.

YAAAASSSS QUEEEENNNN! Get 'em Mammy Maxine!

Agreed.

Was he right as the leader of our country and military force to salute our soldiers? Yes why wouldn't he?

wow you sound very retarded user

I'm proud of his salute, he knows how to do it correctly.

Commander in Chief. He's the head of the fucking military. Of course he salutes the flag or armed forces.

>okie silly dokio I'm an idiot

Ok eurofag

Are you a cuck if your wife fucks a nigger while you watch or if they do it behind your back?

The answer is both.

who gives a shit

fuck off , it's a sign of respect to those serving. Go be embarrassed in a ditch.

The President, as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, is allowed (and is expected) to salute when appropriate.

Obama's salute is actually better than the officer next to him.

Better than this disgrace.