Evidence of Putin interfering with election

What specific evidence does the left, DNC, etc have of Russia influencing the election and how exactly did it work to sway votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/trump-deportations-slow/index.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trump-repeats-vow-to-build-border-wall-but-admits-there-could-be-some-fencing.html
crooksandliars.com/2017/06/trump-flip-flops-10-hours-over-dream-act
cnn
archive.is/9z7bb
crooksandliars
archive.is/XN6Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What specific evidence does the right, RNC, etc have of the DNC influencing the election and how exactly did it work to sway votes.

A Russian IP address used an American computer somewhere so it's all an international conspiracy to get rid of the gays, clearly.

It doesn't matter if the left has evidence or not

The cucks in this board would still stand behind trump and Russia despite any evidence because their actions supposedly are "good" for the US because le globalist menace is too stronk

That alone is just proof of how cucked by Putin memes this political party is

Pic related

Well the DNC openly rigs their elections with super delegates. It's not illegal but it's just a shitty thing that only works if your voters are submissive morons.

For example, the Shaheens were Clinton surrogates, both super delegates, their two votes had more sway in the Dem primary than whole downs or misguided Bernie bros. Why do Dems tolerate this? The fact that they call themselves the *Democratic* Party is actually pretty pathetic too.

This is a soft coup by the deep state, they have no evidence and I'm the type of person who will hear it out and come to my own conclusion. So far it has been nothing, this entire Jr. Emails is nothing. With that said, the voracity of the propaganda and narrative controlling speaks volumes about how panicked the deep state is. It's an onslaught of innuendos and false reporting injected with Toxic SJW hatred. It's juvenile and scary at the same time. Our globalist corporate media and pedophile DC mafia are completely illogical, they are literally foaming at the mouth in desperation.

Its so pathetic to see shills try and use our insults against us
Come up with something on your own you kike rat

You realize Russia hacks us every week. We hack them probably every week. China does the same, and god knows who else.

Welcome to espionage in the computer age you dingus. Going on the news and declaring that Russia hacked us like it was some abberation is simply idiotic. No shit they tried to hack us, so did China, so did North Korea. Who are you kidding? It's a metaphysical certainty.

The sad thing about the deluded leftists (ass hurt over the reaming they got from Trump in 2016) is that they totally ignore the fact that our CIA and NSA let all kinds of cyber WMDs and zero days get stolen by god knows who all (Russia, China, NK, etc.). American Intelligence Agencies have aided hackers through their divulging of he worlds greatest cyber weapons, and have helped our enemies more than any other organization on planet earth and you want to take their advice on stopping hackers? Jesus you are hopeless- absolutely embarrassingly hopeless.

Evidence? uh look at who is president, sweetie.

Got to be hard to act smug when your ass is still freshly torn from November 2016.

I see Pablo is still salty about the wall.

>shills
I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years, dumb redditor nigger

>two wrongs make a right: le painfully verbose edition
Just admit that you're pathetic for trusting Putin and his government more than your own intelligence agencies, dumb nigger, you're already labeling them as malicious in this post

It was a multipronged Kremlin disinformation and active measures campaign, the kind Yuri Bezmenov warned us about.
This is what the Kremlin is currently doing:
(1) Hack elections servers in 25 states to erode trust in our elections process
(2) Kremlin control of Wikileaks to release carefully timed tranches that evoke anti-American sentiment
(3) Putin is meanwhile stirring anti-American sentiment among Russian people and threatening West with nuclear annihilation
(4) Web Brigades launch sustained social media blitz to advance Kremlin anti-western agendas:
--->a) The West is degenerate
--->b) Democracy is shit
--->c) Russia is a "friend"
--->d) Ukraine is bad
--->e) Syria is good
--->f) Trump is a great president

Ah, the old 'ask for evidence that will be dismissed out of hand' maneuver. Right up there with the 'what was the crime?' tactic. Low energy. Sad!

0 evidence.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

We always knew Putin and Trump worked together. Who cares?

That is probably true. But you do understand you would still need evidence right? What is it?

Who told you that?
The famous "unnamed source"?

I see no links to evidence, i'll come and check again in 10 mins, should be plenty by then

You are trying to convince people we should be outraged about something that is literally business as usual.

You don't get to base your conspiracies on the occurance of an event which was a metaphysical certainty anyways. It makes you look like nothing more than a jeering gamester or worse, a moron who does not know any better.

Why should I be outraged at something anyone with a brain knows occurs very frequently

I'm not saying one hack makes another one ok (you are too stupid to understand the point I'm making). I'm simply saying that your allegations that hacking occured are meaningless- because it always occurs. It's almost as if you would try to pretend a fairly normal event is somehow groundbreaking. You are either pathetic or stupid. Take your pick.

It's literally a nothing burger. No matter what the lamestream media says, it's all just huge nothing burgers.

>Mexican
>Calling others nigger

Can you see the wall from your house?
Are you mad about NAFTA being fair now?

None/didn't
See testimony from all intelligence officials, never Trumper statements, and statements of ranking dems. Nothing burger

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. On election day I started to fill in the bubble next to her name and then an electric shock rattled my head and I heard the word "Nyet". I then looked at Trumps name and thought "I gotta make sure he gets the nuclear codes".

Yes my fellow American friend. I am so glad my fellow U.S. of A citizens understand that this happens all of time so is no problem. All my friends here in U.S. State of Iowa say this is all conspiracy to make most excellent leader Putin look bad. So glad you understand. Please also continue to help our fellow U.S. Citizens to understand Russia is only doing what everyone else does so no problems. Trump # 1 MAGA

>and how exactly did it work to sway votes
That's a great question. They did it by putting you into an information bubble, brainwashing you from multiple, unified sources all sending the same, fallacious messages on repeat, and further selectively burying important news stories with hit pieces, fabrications, twists, and glaring omission. In short the cabal put tens of millions of Americans into an isolation room and brainwashed them. The overwhelming majority of these people are weaponized and are in very serious danger.
This is why nothing makes sense, and things here seem to make even less sense to most. We are the equivalent of a schoaffective mind: we have people here who can work through the random, errant thoughts--the disinfo & shill posts--because they're used to them, they're used to false readings. The shills are attempting to disrupt this "mind" because most autists here are highly resistant to the cabal's programming, and we're causing them huge problems by drawing back the curtain and showing everyone what's been happening.
The powers that be are playing for perpetual, total control of a populace of dumbed-down people. They are creating a Utopia for a select few, and the rest will be disposed of.
This is for everything, user, and we're not going down without a fight. Apparently either is the cabal.

diversify your news sources, drop all legacy media, and disconnect from the mainstream socials. but most of all, stop feeding into the artificial divisions being pushed by the cabal.

Evidence is unlimited if you just keep making shit up.

I gave it a good 30 and still no links to evidence

It's not meant to make Putin look bad, it was meant to shield the democratic leadership from being fired for causing the most humiliating political loss of all time.

In any other organization their heads would have rolled, but in the wacky world of the DNC you can just convince your voters that someone else was responsible and keep your job. Their voters were stupid enough to believe it, but hey it just means that instead of getting better the DNC will stick with the same sleazy losers.

>"get a load of this guy"

If Putin interfered with our election and it resulted in Hillary losing we would owe him our eternal gratitude. Hillary was lying corrupt POS who spazzed out every time she was surprised by a noise or sudden movement.

Exactly. Also they murder Seth Rich. All democrats are knowing this is just hamburger that has no meat. We must stop them at every turn when they try to insult Putin and call him liar. Putin and Trump are great men with much honor.

Yes, an interference has taken place during the presidential elections. Russian hackers are the best hackers, we didn't leave a single trace of our actions and DNC can't prove anything. They don't even have any proofs of us hacking their servers and Clinton's pussy.

t. Bortnikov A.V.

2nd 30 min check in, still no links to evidence, I thought there was loads

Severely underrated.
Thank you user.

HERE'S ALL THE EVIDENCE WE NEED BOYS!!!
DRUMPFGHLGR IS FINISHED!!!!

>What specific evidence does the right, RNC, etc have of the DNC influencing the election

Even as abritbong, I can answer that:

>emails admitting DNC rigged primary against Bernie.

>emails admitting collusion between DNC and CNN during debates.

>DNC operatives admitting to using buses and hire cars to move voters from state to state on election day to vote multiple times.

Why should I type out a timeline of events that you are already well aware of just so you can say you don't believe it. Google the words "trump" and "Russia" you fucking tard.

That's exactly what Hillary, DNC and the left tried doing to everyone. That's uncanny accuracy. Well done lad

The literal only evidence they have is the falsified, fabricated "analysis" done by "Crowdstrike" - a private firm hired BY the Democrats to "investigate" their hacked servers.

It's the biggest joke in the entire world right now and I'm sure it was rightly discussed at the G20 by world leaders asking how stupid of a country are we to rely on such flimsy, biased, unverified information to make such bold, geopolitically-influencing decisions

I wouldn't be surprised if they figured out it was him through domestic spying, and Obama passed that information on to the DNC. There's a reason they've been doing everything they can to deflect the blame to Russia.

One of the Low Sechnya guys in Eve Online told me Russia paid Lady Gaga to take pics drinking blood at a spirit dinner, paid her to do a satanic Superbowl halftime show and paid her to wear the the nazi uniform the night before the election at a Hillary rally.

This effected the evanglelical African American, and Hispanic voters while the Nazi uniform scared the Jewish voters.

im for getting as much info as possible. For example, that DNC Crowdstrike study stinks to high heaven.

Would someone post the proofs already!
You can't have the evidence without the proofs!

Even if the Russians did hack the DNC servers what did it really reveal? It revealed how evil the Democratic party is. Also I thought the DNC refused the FBI access to their servers? Didn't they hire an outside company?

This.

I legitimately did not expect Sup Forums to be this retarded, but after filling his cabinet with kikes, attacking Assad and not do anything significant to counter immigration, and Sup Forums still showing him unconditional 100% support a la r/the_donald-type, it has become obvious that there is nothing that can convince nu-Sup Forums that Trump is a neocon kike puppet and shouldn't be supported.

This. The Russians are pretending to be our friends and secretly attacking us to destroy us. That's the worst kind of treachery and Trump has sold us out.

>and not do anything significant to counter immigration,
Spotted the low-information Leftist. deportations are up 300% and the Wall JUST got funded. They're now talking about halving legal immigration and DACA might get struck down.

I don't support Trump unconditionally but he is absolutely doing well.

I love how you idiots will parrot 10 different narratives about how Seth Rich died even though there isn't any evidence supporting them, but every time a new story breaks about additional evidence pointing to collusion you just can't connect the pieces. Willful ignorance? Doubtful.
The attempt to establish the back channel to the kremlin, Eric Prince meeting with Russians, the email laying it all out, Peter Smith working with Flynn and Russian hackers, Trump going out of his way to accommodate Russia, the meetings with Russian officials that everyone in his administration doesn't remember until they show up in the news. The only explanation I can come up with is you all are either 1) 14 year olds trolling between sessions jerking off to anime or 2) Paid Russians trying to destabilize the country through misinformation campaigns and psyops. The idea that people educated in this country could still somehow be so naive as not to see what's going is just to unbelievable at this point.

>Spotted the low-information Leftist.
Dude I fucking voted for Trump and he's right. I know the numbers. Pic related.

>deportations are up 300%
Really?
cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/trump-deportations-slow/index.html

>and the Wall JUST got funded.
You mean "the fence"?
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trump-repeats-vow-to-build-border-wall-but-admits-there-could-be-some-fencing.html

>They're now talking about halving legal immigration and DACA might get struck down.
crooksandliars.com/2017/06/trump-flip-flops-10-hours-over-dream-act

You might want to stop being a such low-information TrumDumpster.

>cnn com/2017/04/28/politics/trump-deportations-slow/index.html
archive.is/9z7bb
>crooksandliars com/2017/06/trump-flip-flops-10-hours-over-dream-act
archive.is/XN6Zc