youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/randomyoko/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=xlAP2AWv3G0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0
archive.is/IdG1a
rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Wow...powerful.

What did he mean by this?

Trumpers are gay

I found out about this website from reddit and I saw people talking about how people here believe interracial relationships should be illegal. I have read posts here for the last 2 hours and all I see is white supremacy everywhere. Why are you like this? Are you actually serious?

I am a 22 year old retail manager and single mother with 2 Mulatto daughters (which I love more than anything in the world, yes they are beautiful) and it's actually kind of disgusting to see the racism and xenophobia here, I don't know how this website has not been shut down, at least reddit has some censorship. All i see here is "n word this" and "I hate n-words", it's pure vulgarity and I don't understand how you people function. I have never had a problem with any of the colored people I have been in relationships with and my daughter's father has never hit me with a closed fist before, I don't see how you go around painting entire races of people on the actions of some, seems like that's a trend around here. You realize that this is insane right?

You realize that the things that you say here would get you locked up and fired from your if you said it out in the streets right? Normal people don't hold the views that I see on this website, I have never experienced anything like this before. I really don't know how to take it, it's like when you're a child and you see your first horror film and you never knew imagined that something could be so gruesome, like it couldn't even come to your imagination, yet here I am. Maybe I've just not been exposed to these things because I am a small town girl but it's pretty upsetting

What's the deal??

I love Kellyanne.

You see what sweetie Bess has to unleashed on the world?
There are people starting to talk like her.

>but a lot of what is Trump internal online opposition from the right seems to be coming from Savage audience.
Hmm, I will keep an eye out.

Happenings don't do anything for me anymore. All I feel is hollowness and boredom.

someone tell this chink to calm the fuck down
twitter.com/randomyoko/with_replies

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

here we go with another 20 random posts from your drunken disheveled ass

They're back.
youtube.com/watch?v=xlAP2AWv3G0

more tactical blackbill?
I do see quite a lot recently

France is now our vassal state

What would it be for the Democrats?
Just a white man and a nigger?

Will the swamp draining start someday?

Friendly reminder that Barron is a time traveler

>YFW never get to grill some brats and shitpost fake news IRL with /thisguy/

Killing your own people/race is never an international issue (see: China).

How do you guys know so much about me? Got a secret chat?

Yeah this is getting bad. Sessions needs to start locking people up. These Clinton murders are starting to be on his hands.

Our President asserting dominance.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

DRUMPFY BOY 2 SCOOPS WILL BE IMPEECHED. HILLORY WILL BE THE NEW PRESIDINT. AFTER ALL IT WAS HER TURN. NICE TRY, DRUMPHY!

is there anything to look foward to? i've grown so bored.

Actually Trump Tower is not a hotel. It's the HQ of the Trump Org. And Donald's private residence.

lmao

Of course not. Democrats get away with everything.

I am not making the next thread

Someone else must make the next thread

OP is gone

we have Hannity and The Five later

is this the autism general

Why would you wear that? You're asking for an ass-beating, the temptation is too great.

aye,captain leaf of the blacked pearl.

Greg is great. I don't care what anyone says.

I can take over for a bit if someone else doesn't want to.

Guys follow the money, The Russian coal industry wanted Clinton to win.

1. Sanctions on Russia => lower the value of the ruble => making Russian Coal exports more attractive and decreasing expenses
2. Clean Power Act => Kills the American coal industry

>Of course not. Democrats get away with everything.

Given how Hillary deals with loose ends, he may have bigger problems.

He doesn't need to. William Browder will be the guy dumping all the dirt he has on Fusion.

You faggots keeping a list of all the people you get to shit talk when Trump wins in 2020?

It's quite peculiar how well the Americans have been conditioned (and brainwashed) to simply accept in their subconsciousness that politicians and rich people don't face Justice nor jail.

Stop making anti-semitic and/or racist posts.

Ok

Gutfeld hates lefties so much I love it him and Watters kill it every night

>Maybe I've just not been exposed to these things because I am a small town girl but it's pretty upsetting

youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0
>Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
>She took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere, nigger faggot.

>Guys follow the money, The Russian coal industry wanted Clinton to win.

So did the Russian oil industry. She would've shut down fracking. Fracking and the oil boom in the US is keeping oil prices low, hurting Russia.

Noticed that just yesterday with one "guest" here

> praising TRS and, in the same thread;
> narrating Savage theory (shared by some of his listeners) of Kushner, Ivanka ***and*** KAC being moles and needing to be fired
Now dissent about Kushner role or Ivanka role or both of their roles is usual and par for the course here. But joining Kusnher, Ivanka **and** KAC in the same bag while at the same time shilling for Laura Ingraham is something unusual but seen here exactly once: in that week preceding and after the airfield bombing and too similar to a wave of outsiders to not be noticed.

May be just a theory from your autist here but maybe there is something there.

Already having excuses.

Here you go

Make me you nigger kike

Only if there's no Ancap thread up.

Probably either fleeing the country or getting Rich'd.

You're not clever. All the people were lying to your face about your intelligence. It's time to put an end to the charade.

They should replace The Five with a Gutfeld/Tucker/Watters show.

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't realize John Titor/Barron Trump/Donald Trump are literal time travelers.

archive.is/IdG1a

REMINDER ABOUT THE MAGNITSKY ACT
>REMINDER ABOUT THE MAGNITSKY ACT

Murder isn't a federal crime user, you should ask why the state DA isn't doing anything. The best AG can do is if a federal RICO case filed.

>e-exposing our crimes is i-illegal!
Again, liberals are terrible with optics.

Am I your favorite shitposter?

>Fracking and the oil boom in the US is keeping oil prices low
Actually OPEC is keeping oil prices low to hurt fracking, it's just not fucking working as much as they'd like.

Hello, fellow Republicans. I am now a Democrat.

ThrowingMAGA-hat-away.jpg

Well, they may as well run damage control now. The writing's on the wall.

RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Greg and Jesse do have their own shows on the weekends.

>Schneider

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

I hate that stupid nigger. She is so fucking uppity.

Cool, his wife's son will be happy to welcome him in the ranks.

>2 hour tucking

My dad died on a My Pillow.

I mean, Trump wins regardless so it doesn't matter what they say. Haha

Underrated post. pic related was the straw that broken that camels back, Putin found out about all the pedo rings adopting kids from Russia and put a ban in it

> Gay couple accused of sexually abusing adopted Russian boy for years
> rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

Have you grown desensitized about whatever the fuck the media complains about Russian interference /ptg/?

Like I don't even bother anymore, it's just one shitfest after another every week

This reminds me of when Morning Cuck left the GOP and all my news notifications blew up about it for some reason. People who leave the GOP because of Trump were never conservative to begin with.

>But joining Kusnher, Ivanka **and** KAC in the same bag while at the same time shilling for Laura Ingraham
I remember this one, was wondering why someone shilling for a noname but since there was only one time so i didn't pay much attention
Will keep an eye out

That's awesome.

I know.
I want to see just the 3 of them together.

Thank you for hacking voters. Keep working that magic.

It's kinda both
And we currently plan to flood the market even harder with offshore drilling opening up again, plus some massive oil finds in and around the US recently.

Guess he's having the best sleep ever.

>Gutfeld/Tucker/Watters show
>for 2 hours
I am not sure that reality would handle that combination

Except gutfeld and watters are complete faggots. Everyone in fox news sucks dick except for Tucker

Who would they play off of?

Of course. A Russian defending Drumpf. This is further proof of his COLLUSION.

I know but there's a whole litany of shit the Clinton cabal is guilty of. They should have agents crawling up their assholes. These orders shouldn't get out.

It literally just clicked for me why that act and adoption had anything to do with any of this.

What. the. fuck.

lol I'll never understand why someone would vote for such a racist meme candidate as Drumpf

why hasn't he been impeached yet?

No, but I have a growing list of people who'll be getting pushed onto helicopters when the purges start.

So the smoking gun for Russian collusion is that Jr and Jared got lured to a meeting with promises of Hillary dirt only to be indirectly lobbied on the Magnitsky act by a lawyer who was representing Kremlin interests. The conversation would have been about fixing a wrong so that Russian children could once again be adopted by American citizens.

While I think this ultimately ends with Kushner getting booted outta the West Wing, that's a pretty lame smoking gun. And it's very likely Jared and Jr had no idea what the fuck was going on and they prolly were pissed they had to sit through it.

It was the best sleep in his life

SIT BACK AND HOLD YOUR BREATH, JUST LET NATURE TAKE EFFECT
A WARM GLOW INSIDE MY BONES, THE TOUCH OF VELVET RUBBED AGAINST MY SOUL
THOUGHT OF THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS KNOWN, THOUGHTS OF THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS KNOWN
BREAKTHROUGH AND LISTEN, TO YOURSELF, TO YOURSELF.

LET GO OF PERCEPTION, ENTER TRUE REALITY
LET GO OF PERCEPTION, I CAN SEE THROUGH MY THIRD EYE

IMPEACHHHHHH

That shit was fucking hilarious. As if anyone actually thought a news anchor from MSNBC or whatever network he is from was a republican. The media exists to smell each other's assholes and no one else cares. That's why they freaked out so much about that dude in Montana getting smacked down and no one caring.

Unless Trump himself put handcuff on Hillary, they won't never be satisfied.
>going after big gator while the swarm still mostly full

Not only that but Trump knows as well, siccing ICE on some pedo rings. I was amazed by the fact it was ICE and not some other agency, deep state must have compromised those.

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the Bay, then up the Golden Gate or down 101 to Los Altos or La Honda.… You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.…

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.…

So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

I don't think you understand, some sort of corruption investigation would have to be authorized by congress. Any specific crimes you are talking about would likely be the domain of the DA where the crime occurred.