Trump has a 29second handshake with Macron

Why does a political leader do such weird handshakes?

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/a-second-by-second-analysis-of-the-trump-macron-handshake/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gyxec
youtube.com/watch?v=VH0YrcpsPF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/Gyxec

Archive nord has a specific hatred towards CNN and thehill links it seems. Interesting.

because there will be a happening and all will be clear then

why do people care so much what the guy does with his hands? it wasn't hostile

Consider it foreplay.

>Why does a political leader do such weird handshakes?
why do you care?
that's a fake news article, kid.

When its pretty fucking obvious everyone comes here to advertise their shit and get clicks these days you cant really blame him

Macron poisoned him.

he lost track of time wondering why macron is married to that old lady and picturing the sex like all of us

>that's a fake news article, kid.
There is a freaking video of it.

you're fucking stupid as shit.
it literally archives any link from any msm american news and most of english speaking in general
and it's a bot.

you're telling me a second by second analysis of two people, in which no one knows the slightest bit what they could be talking about or any previous conversations, isn't fake news?
you're the reason your country is shit, you still don't know the difference between fake news

Yes yes, this is definitely worthwhile reporting.

You're doing God's work Anders. Keep going.

kek

To make time for photo ops.

marry me norbot

Retarded businessmen think they can use a handshake to assert dominance.
There is a whole ritual where they try to get on top.

Meanwhile modern successful businessmen focus on stuff that's actually important.
But Trump can't play that game, he can only play the "powerful handshake" game.

Trump and Macron probably talked about fucking with the dipshit media by having a long havdshake.
>oy vey! Two white countries getting along? SHUT IT DOWN!

Melania is the hottest first lady in history.
If the liberals were intellectually honest they would at least concede that point. But they can't. They are still glowing over Michelle's big ass hidden behind hoop skirts designed by every fashion label known on earth.

They are all a bunch of psychopaths, and these are the weird games psychopaths make

What's the custom in the Netherlands? Bending over and opening your asshole?

because having the hottest wife is a stupid metric of presidential quality for anyone over 19

Macron was too scared to let go of Trump's hand of Freedom. It would have been an insult.

They're exchanging long protein strings
If you have a better way, I'd love to hear it

Yeah, that's so fucking weird.

I hate Drumpf now.

Ayy, nice reference my man.

Why does a supposedly reputable news outlet spend half their air time analyzing a fucking handshake?

>supposedly

OP has never been in love

RIP FROGS

Sources say it's a secret message to the Russians

i think macron really looks up to trump and wants a strong ally to help straighten out the EU considering the UK break and the southern EU is cucked beyond belief

its kind of adorable like hes a little brother

watch him patting trumps arm and practically jumping around with a true smile

hes glad trump showed up and i bet they had a nice dinner

compared to merkel macron is a pretty cool guy

Well, its obvious after seeing this that all of us trump supporters must now push to IMPEACH THE DRUMPH. Shaking someones hand is just completely uncalled for and quite frankly offends me.

>only 29 seconds

What an amateur: youtube.com/watch?v=VH0YrcpsPF8

>white countries

Holy shit you're retarded!

macron almost lost balance at one point with the hand shaking, it was hilarious. None the less, it was a superb parade this time, normaly people look at it just for the foreign legion and its always the same boring stuff, seeing both american and french flag side by sides the old school military uniforms and the speeches were awsome

ok

You're a fucking pathetic retard

are 29 seconds the new 2 scoops

because nobody wants to shake hands with obama that long obviously

>linking to CNN

Do you know how I know you're a shill?

I hit my stop watch and shook my hand up and down. It got awkward after about ten seconds then my boss asked me what I was doing. My smart ass coworker said I was jacking off. I've been hiding in the bathroom for the last hour.

no it isnt I met him in Trondheim

I'm still on the Trump v. CNN memes. Those are more fun than Two Scoops and Drumpf combined.

Have you considered that maybe he needed to maintain physical contact for that long to transmit Macron his new orders?

youre a fucking liar it always posts about 30 seconds after certain links are posted bots are not allowed on Sup Forums

Fuck that's an alpha move. He just won't let go. And he yanks whole body Macron like 3 or 4 times..

He is about 6' 3" and wouldn't take off his hood at the bus stop. I stop and said "are you archive bot" he says "i am, now fuck off" and i leave then.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>29second handshake
The nuclear codes

>"I have a great relationship with the Blacks."

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

the absolute state of fucking cnn

Trump is just showing France that it is an important ally of the US. And Trump was invited to France by its leader. This is an important signal.
Right now, Trump needs all the allies he can get.

>UK

lol what

That's how you shake a ladies hand...

I regret voting for KLUMPFT

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Makes sense
Has digits

This one's good. Saved.

>Why does a political leader do such weird handshakes?
High testosterone

[ ? ? ? ]

Idiot paid shill, go back to your hole. It's obvious to us vets you're a shilll

>it isn't
>it
even bots have more friends than me

Why is this garbage news? Is the American media this stupid?

g o o d post

hab bere fren

Macron looks recently like highly terrified kid looking for a father figure. Sad.

Having a meltdown because someone called you on your bullshit doesn't make you any less of a sperg, Hans.

You see what trump is doing with his left hand? That's how you're supposed to shake a woman's hand. Guess y'all don't know that cause y'all are godless classless communist yanks. Probably niggers too

Gotta make a good impression, son.

Holy shit, he is planning to cuck that fucker!

everyone who isnt a shill knows you are right

trump is the most well known successful businessman on the planet though.

They're merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it

I didn't comment before, faggot

does everyone think your a poo in loo or what?
alos R A R E
A
R
E