Wow... Valid point here. Really makes you think... Can you say Madam President?

Wow... Valid point here. Really makes you think... Can you say Madam President?

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/07/05/White-House-says-privacy-lawsuit-hurts-voter-fraud-investigation/9471499301111/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many of those were dead people and illegals

ya know maybe that whole voter investigation thing was a good idea after all!

thanks dems!

she needed them to win the electoral vote

See that's what this whole Russia bullshit is about

It changed from TRUMP COULDNT HAVE WON ON HIS OWN to TRUMP AND RUSSIA CONSPIRED TO STEAL THE ELECTION

They are under the delusion it's a fluke. But by 2020 they'll be BTFO once again.

I still don't know how Russia did anything to cause Clinton to lose because it was Wikileaks that caused her to lose.

she needed mexican help

SAY IT WITH ME
>Madam President
Ivanka Trump

She needed Mexican help.

stupid buzzfeed reader op thinks pop vote ever matters.

Fuck Blumpf and his stupid fans. She was robbed

tfw it's your turn but you only win 13 states.

>how many of those were dead people and illegals
none. unless you can prove otherwise (protip: you cant and are lying)

Yeah, 3 million votes, yet states dont want to turn over their voter reels for investigation... what are they afraid of?

>sexy teen flicks

She used the beaner vote instead.

It's common knowledge millions of illegal votes happened

You're right, she needed dead votes, illegal votes, the Russia smear campaign on Trump, the majority of MSM outlets, rigged polls, someone the dems could use to rally young voters and have him drop like a stone in water to flip them to her, shills across the internet, Ukrainian help, and of course foreign money.

MADAM PRESIDENT

#STILLWITHHER
#HILLYAAAASSSS

The just proves how great our slave owning WHITE founder father were, and how stupid city people have become.
True america is rural america.

Dems suing the investigators of voter fraud. Really jiggles my noggin.

>It's common knowledge millions of illegal votes happened
its common knowledge that a man in the sky will kill you if you make fun of a king for being bald by spawning bears to eat you too, but thats also false

Goys, seriously, stop. I don't want to hear another 7 years of whining.. We're not even done with the first year yet. Just let it go, he won the electoral, "popular" vote doesn't matter or do you not understand our democracy whatsoever? Fucking fag, kys.

No she needed California illegals to win the pop vote. Without California, trump would have won the popular vote by 1m. Why do you think dems have been pushing for amnesty and greater immigration? It's true shitty long has e plan, any party that supports immigration will get those votes of the immigrants. Thy knew their equity with the blacks was running out, they needed a new source of votes

She needed China's help

Can you say President Donald Trump?

No, just Obama telling all the illegals to go out and vote.

If Russia "hacked" the election, Shouldn't Trump have won the popular vote?

I guess we will never know since they refuse to release the voter rolls...

>Yeah, 3 million votes, yet states dont want to turn over their voter reels for investigation... what are they afraid of?

Nothing I'm sure. She really did win by (((3 million votes))).

She just needed Mexicans help.

Nice deflection shill

Fuck you you beat me to it.

no, it isn't.

>Clintoon didn't need help ...

>when you have the entire media working for you but Russians in comment sections are the reason you lost

>He didn't need help either
>She did it to herself

No she just needed a shit ton of illegals

"russia and wikileaks, same thing"
- hilldawg

im not being paid (yet someone hit me up)

technically it's 227 vs 304

>Can you say Madam President?
Bad news, jackass. We select presidents by the electoral college vote, not the popular vote. I guess your whore candidate was too stupid to know that.

Oh, and she DID get Russian help.

Just Mexican, African, and Israeli

>Flips multiple states
>Each state that is recounted, has thousands of fake votes for hillary

Really, flips the burger.

Did they ever prove where the extra votes came from? I thought they were all illegal votes from mexicans for hilary.

No she did need mexicos help though.
Thats why 20 + libtard states won't hand over the voter rolls to check against dead voters and illegalls.

And if you think millions of illegals who stole people SSN#'s to work and didnt use those to vote too your a nigger.
>Wow... inValid point here. Really makes you think... Can you say amMad President?

>proof
Sounds like something a Russian would say

There's no need to bring racist bigotry into this. Just accept Trump has no chance for reelection

also, considering the high amount of states refusing to cooperate with fraud investigation one would expect even more fake/illegal votes

>You can't provide evidence of illegal voters
>You can't investigate illegal voting

You got me pops.

I bet you didn't read the rules did you?

She had the lying Jewish media and tons of third world aliens(many illegal) to help her.

democrats are preventing them from doing so
upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/07/05/White-House-says-privacy-lawsuit-hurts-voter-fraud-investigation/9471499301111/

Or they don't want to give authoritative power to a fascist, Hitler-lite leader like Trump

She did need mexican help tho

Wow... This is powerful...

sweetie

she just needed 20 million dead people and and another 20 million illegal, not-deported spics in democrat-machine cities that bankrupt their respective states

Don't mansplain me

>Clintoon didn't need help ...

I've noticed that the same people demanding the election be decided by the popular vote, are more often than not, the same people who vehemently oppose federal voter standards, and voter ID.

nice fake tweet kill yourself niggerloving faggot

Ofcourse not, she had the mexicans help.