Why is Germany lacking in culture despite being so popular?

Why is Germany lacking in culture despite being so popular?
Sure they have good musicians but their only famous dish is sausage which is kind of pathetic and not to mention they totally leech off of Italian and Greek aesthetics all of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/032718_L-cysteine_commercial_bread.html
archive.is/FH2Gi
youtu.be/uBxvdkpV8Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they have good musicians

lmao

I'm talking about hundreds of years ago not the metal bands you see today

are you retarded?

Yes he's.

krautrock is god-tier you faggot

>not growing up on Rostbratwuerstel with Kraut, Brezen and Weissbier

I pity you, Burger. Truly pity you. I was eating 12 Nueremberger with Kraut, the best Senf you will ever taste and a god damn good brezn and semmel with a light Weissbier when I was 6 years old.

Best memories. Truly.

das kanner sein.

>deutsche kultur
>bekannt in der welt

lmao

name five

What is Schnitzel, Sauerkraut, Spaetzle, Sauerbraten, bread dumplins etc. Goddamn there's a ton famous German dishes you retard.

Germany has some of the best chefs in this world and the cuisine is outstanding.

We have sauces other countries would only dream about.

Sausage will be taken of the menu when the muslims take over.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I'd eat the shit out of them with some mashed potatoes.

dont worry not all burgers think like this. I enjoy a nice rumpsteak mit hefeweizen, and homefries, damn.. my mouth is watering now thinking of that food with a good boot of that stuff

>Germany has some of the best chefs in this world and the cuisine is outstanding.
Shhhh, don't tell them. The black Americcan will just buy a ticket to come here and eat our food and fuck our women!

Have you ever been to Germany? I never worry about food there, it may not be France or Italy but I've always eaten well. Also nice white wines very similar to the Eastern France ones. Overall I give them a 7/10 would eat again.

>being so popular
lol wat

there is only german cuisine in a stable family
>things that you lack

Along with some of the best confections, and bakery. I love german food and my german heritage. Sorry about Merkel.

Stop posting this whore

>Who has no culture can not recognize other cultures
I feel sorry for you, Burger

>Germany lacking in culture
Culture is not just food, you fat fuck

that looks pretty tasty tbdesu

American bread

>Lacking in culture

Are you retarded?

thats actually just for the niggers. we have bakeries in our grocery stores for the humans.

Kiełbasa z kapustą kiszoną (kiełbasa with sauerkraut)

Zrazy wołowe
Do you eat these with cucumber?

Typical Lidl

Fairy bread is addictive

You have 2 or 3 kinds of good black bread
Your white bread is a crap.

>culinary culture
oh wow a bunch of fucking sausages

No

Im romancing one of your woman. I get all the best that Bavaria has to offer.

How come none of the "bakeries" here in the US make bread like that?

They do. Next time your mom goes to the grocery store, ask her if you can come along. Pay close attention as you walk through the bakery.

>sausage
burger education

i disagree. also
>burger accusing someone of lacking in culture
tippy top kekity kek

i just have one question for you krauts:
do all of you serve those knödeln with everything? is this a german thing or just a trick to make people pay for bread?

you think them lacking culture do to you sharing so much as many immigrants to the US are of German origin. Their culture has influenced yours so heavily much like they have to Canada

>Kraut, Brezen and Weissbier
Disgusting.
>not eating Gröönen Hinnark and then Rote Grööt as dessert.
I bet you have never drunk a Dead Aunt in your life either.
Fucking southerners.

They also have Kasseler, the apfelstrudel.
The best mustard in the world (from saxony)
And they mostly boild or pickle vegetables
At least they do not add ketchup, mayo or a combination to all their food.

>hot dogs with greasy noodles

no thanks!

hahaha
ID: hKT99T2n BTFO

Dampfnudeln are superior, shame that noone knows how to cook them anymore.

halver hahn

Germany has one of the most diverse food culture on the planet - only autistic fags know only about sausages.

>Why is Germany lacking in culture despite being so popular?
ftfy, bitch

serious question hans

how much of that is made out deep frozen dough
You know, the one with L-cysteine made from duck feathers and human hair

naturalnews.com/032718_L-cysteine_commercial_bread.html

>We have sauces other countries would only dream about.

Syrian cum?

Our bottled up history

Always archive or screenshot archive.is/FH2Gi

Not really. All the bread they have in those supermarket bakeries is the same soft crap that has no real texture. And all the stand alone bakeries I've been to never actually sell bread but just cakes/cupcakes and other pastry shit.

>noodles
Nice b8

You are fast.

alright alright

have some C I O R B A, then

>greasy noodles

Id just like to throw in the mix that I have traveled much of Europe and Irish lamb is still the finest meat I have ever had.

>noodles
Sometimes I wonder what goes through Burgers' minds.

Again, ask your mom to take you next time. There is plenty of real bread with various textures and levels of hardness/crustiness in the grocery store bakery.

>"Germany is lacking in culture"
>complains about food

You're like those leftist idiots who think that letting in muslims is a good idea because then they get to enjoy all the exotic food they bring. Pathetic.

German culture is Goethe, the Grimm Brothers, Schubert, Mozart, Thomas Mann, Hermann Hesse, Albrecht Dürer, Schwarzwalder Kirchtorte, Gutenberg, and many more. What the fuck are you complaining about?

>Implying German food isn't good as fuck.

>culture equals food
north & west europeans are god tier
>spain, italy, france
>fashion
>food
otherwise basically euronigger

you forgot Gulasch, Wiener Schnitzel and Gugelhupf

Honestly Germany deserves an A for culture simply for their cultural contributions to Christmas alone.

Neighbor pls.

So you technically have parts of German culture?

>German "cuisine"
Enjoy, Achmed.

The beer culture is all right but I agree the food is nothing special. Although I'm from a country that can't exactly claim to have better food (Netherlands).

Let me guess, you shop at WF or some overpriced chain of the like?

>Hot dogs
Sometimes I forget that your mystery meat is so high in your culture
>greasy noodles
HAHAHAHA

Looks good. I make sausage and sauerkraut all the time in my home. Shits awesome. We also brew some good fucking beer here so don't dismiss us yet.

this picture make me nauseous

Nauseated. It makes you nauseated you faggot.

My grandmother came from Germany and her memories of post WWI "cuisine" are interesting (born 1910). She ran home from school for her birthday treat, which was goose grease on bread. At the peak of economic hardship, they had to eat the family dog. This was in Ulm.

There's my experience with German food.

If this isn't bait I can only imagine what you eat.

It's not terrible but shit when compared to italian, greek or asian food.

Imagine being this fucking ignorant

What about schnitzel?

Pic not related.

>italian, greek or asian food.
Italian is the only correct answer. "Greek food" is the same thing everyone in the Balkans eats and asian food is fried fat shit.

This.

Meh I like souvlaki, mousaka and genrally meat heavy food. Asian food is great too, a japanese or chinese restaurant that doesn't serve everything with some kind of sauce and no soja on the the table is generally good.

Can I get the recipe for your pic related?

Yeah LMAO holy shit how can he not know about all the good bands that came out of germany like....

!)Rammstein
2).......

Amirite???? xDDDDDD

>france has better kraut food than the kraut himself

souless wasteland how sad

Schabowy is god tier food.
Also good with puree and modra kapusta

What a pleb
youtu.be/uBxvdkpV8Z0

Stop fooling yourself. Central, German, Nordcuck and Eastern European cuisine is absolute shit and we all eat the same shit here. Everyone just names it differently.

Omfg xDDD yeah dude kids these days forgot what real music sounds like LOL!! XDDDDDDDD who cares about modern music when dey got the best war marches#!@#!@#

And then you go to fuck your cousin(e)

>absolute shit

this.

You don't know shit about our culture - our food is awesome ...

A nice Schnitzel is mostly a Austrian thing. In wide parts of germany they drown their Schnitzel in some shitty sauce, just like the Americlaps drown everything they eat in Ranch dressing...

Your post gave me herpes

OK, maybe not absolute, but it's generally too heavy. Asian and Medi food are Dog tier.

>forgetting schnitzel, pretzel, black forest cake and kebab

so did that song

>mostly a Austrian thing.

No it isn't. Everyone mentioned here eats this shit.

>fries
>austrian """"cuisine""""

Kebab is actually better than most German food xD