Is this the golden age of late night television?

Is this the golden age of late night television?

No Bill Maher is the best all the other late night hosts can go fuck themselves. He got in trouble for saying "house nigger" live and still has a show.

>television
kill yourself for watching the electric jew.

Fuck off. Bill Maher is megaredpill machine.

There never has been nor will be such an age, nor does humanity require it.

>still watching the flat screen jew

When Craiggy and Conan were after midnight was the golden age

I'm saddened to see that late night hosts, which used to be about charisma and comedy, have devolved into talking heads for the liberals. I don't care what the political leaning of a late night show host is, but at least don't let it take over the show.

Conan's liberal as fuck but at least he relies on his charisma and comedy instead of 'how political can I be'?

Craig was the best.

>jews.
won't eat pigs because they believe cannibalism to be immoral?

OP is a faggot

I don't really watch TV anymore. Internet is killing cable.

His wife's a cunt

>All these faggots sucking (((Bill Maher)))'s dick.

Lefties get out REEEEEEEEEE

I don't understand the appeal of late night talk shows

who is this cum concubine

How does it feel to have you flag brought down by the salves you owned cunt. At least Bill Maher is honest with his opinions and not a bullshiting cock sucker.

I don't watch tv, haven't for many years now. Prolly about 7 or 8 years desu

The two best political comedians of the day on one late night format. What's not to love?

Colbert was almost out of a job until he turned full libtard, then his ratings went through the roof and he went number one. This is why you see him going all out "Fuck Drumpf" on his show now, his masters demand it. Thing is hes so far gone now that once the hysteria dies down his collapse is gonna be monumental and I'm sure all the constant negativity is weighing him down, since he seems like a relatively moral person even though hes truly in bed the snakes now.

Everyone from Conan to Maddow is jewish and every night they tell you to hate your country.

Sort yourselves out over there.

For liberals yes

Carson was the Golden Age. Writer's Strike Conan was the Renaissance. Everything else is shit and somehow the current age of late night manages to be below shit.

>Conan is jewish

why would anyone under the age of 60 watch late night television?

more like a megabluepill machine with an occasional sprinkling of Islam redpill and light hearted jokes at silly SJW stuff (like Holloween costumes aka stuff no one really cares about deeply).
But yeah he is a retarded bluepilled shill his only bonus point being he doesn't really try and defend Islam.
But yeah I guess in relative terms he is probably more tolerable then some of the other guys... and even that I am sure about.

Nobody under 60 does

damn

So sad that they're forced to interview themselves to stay relevant. Nobody important will come on!

Yea Craig was great. And actually pretty patriotic for a Scottish immigrant. He wasn't talking down to Americans on a daily basis like that John Oliver cuck.

>Writer's Strike Conan was the Renaissance

Conan pouted like a millennial faggot baby for like a year and then got the show eventually when Leno died anyway. What was a renaissance about it? He literally toured the country on a tour to cry about it.

Bill Maher was great. He used to have Ann Coulter as his most regular guest. Trump mind broke him though so he's been unbearable for the last year

Writer's Strike Conan was back before all of that. It was back in 2008 when he was still on Late Night. The episodes were a lot more creative and spontaneous.

Bill is only broken because Obama still won't go on his show for a good old fashion beat down on the issues. He even got a petition signed to get him on the show. But alas Obama is still in the shadows. Trump would go on too if he wasn't pounding America in the ass with no lube.

>2015: "It's 2015! I mean, come on!"
>2016: "FUCK YOU 2016"
>2017:

What will he say this year?

No that was the 90s and early 00s. Television is currently in the withering depression phase since the advent of the Internet is killing it

>Spending your precious hours watching bugment ree about white people not dying fast enough

WHY

Trump is a soft lover.

Media Jews realized they could get tons of ratings from leftists butthurt over Trump.

>listening to bill (((I love pedophiles))) maher

Kys

>they didn't take the Snyderpill
Plebs.

Two mouth pieces talking to each other. Is there a more emblematic picture of the times? The media fully engaged in smelling its own farts.

This, you plebbit faggots need to sort yourself out

I want him to die because he's that odious. In fact, seditious bastards like Colbert, Samantha Bee and John Oliver need to be executed.

He collapses nightly into a giant pile of money. I don't think he minds the negativity.

Are you retarded/

I find the whole thing fascinating, too

Leaf bad news

His ratings come from a Chinese bot farm funded by Media Matters who coordinates everything.

All the programs that are in the Dem camp get higher ratings for their spot though slide on occassion. This also extends to youtube where you will see the exact same comments in every video across these platforms.

The ratings won't die down as such, because actual people don't watch him.

The saddest thing is how much Colbert hates what he is doing. His uncomfortable tick is pulling his ear and he does it constantly though out the show everyday

They good during the Bush administration, they could mock and ridicule the president and his peers.
Then Obama came, and they where no longer able to ridicule the President or his administration, and if they did, it was always in a very light way - nothing like under Bush.
Now they have Trump, and they are going all out..
They truly are best when they are mean. When their show is one long Roast, litterally relentless bullying, there is nothing Trump can do which they wont mock. He could give his unconditional support for planned parenthood and they would mock him relentlessly because he havent said it before..

What's bill maher's opinion on trans?

Yes

Oliver was on Colbert? Recently? I wonder what they talked about.
Could have been about anything, knowing these two comedy giants.
Their knowledge and comedy is so broad.
Comedy is about unpredictability, after all.
Never know what these two are going to say.
What will be their point of view?
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the unexpected twist when they cover the news.
Yep.
Television is dead.